Bendel boys no dey play ooo!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Bendel boys no dey play ooo!

Post by Scipio Africanus »

JAG and Osaze are representing to the nth degree.

Wha choo looking at?!
BIG JAY
Egg
Egg
Re: Bendel boys no dey play ooo!

Post by BIG JAY »

Scipio Africanus wrote:JAG and Osaze are representing to the nth degree.
True talk dem be Guru for soccer. I remenber when the Green eagles was dominated by the entire NNB of Benin. Pple like Eboigbe,Keshi,Edebor, Ekpo, Ozogular, to name but a few.
"pepper wey no pepper...., na Egusi"
Gotti
Re: Bendel boys no dey play ooo!

Post by Gotti »

Scipio Africanus wrote:JAG and Osaze are representing to the nth degree.
....add Ikedia (and Udeze).
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

dont bring this tribal issue right now.... can we just talk about the super eagles not whose from were and not from were....... cut it out.... thatz why we are here struggling wit some lowlies in a nation cup.... nigeria is not a top fav to lift the trophy because of tribal biasity and all that .... lets just focus on super eagles.... than tribes
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Gotti

Post by Gotti »

mmeny wrote:dont bring this tribal issue right now.... can we just talk about the super eagles not whose from were and not from were....... cut it out.... thatz why we are here struggling wit some lowlies in a nation cup.... nigeria is not a top fav to lift the trophy because of tribal biasity and all that .... lets just focus on super eagles.... than tribes
MENNY:
Bendel (as in Bendel Insurance or Insurance, as it is presently known) is a FOOTBALL CLUB -- not a "tribe"!
BIG JAY
Egg
Egg

Post by BIG JAY »

mmeny wrote:dont bring this tribal issue right now.... can we just talk about the super eagles not whose from were and not from were....... cut it out.... thatz why we are here struggling wit some lowlies in a nation cup.... nigeria is not a top fav to lift the trophy because of tribal biasity and all that .... lets just focus on super eagles.... than tribes
why does every thread have to interpreted negatively??? If them sabi play ball, them sabi play ball. wetin be ya palavar?? It's actaully nothing to do with tribe. But if it's about tribe nko??? Abegie go siddon and stop being a witch.
"pepper wey no pepper...., na Egusi"
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Ikedia and JAG were from the Ekhosuehi days!!! That guy was one of the best club owners in Nigeria. Congrats to my Insurance boys making waves!
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

Be advised that there is no tribe or state called Bendel. Bendel is Synonymous with football(soccer). When you hear Bendel, think of bendel insurance, NNB, Bendel United, Vipers, Asabatex etc.
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Weda na bendel weda na kogi me I no care so long as dem ferform for the green of Nigeria...its all good.
To stop trying is to start dying
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

osogbo nepa to dey try sha :D
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle