My Nations Cup XI so far

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ayo:
Your bias is out for everyone to see. Maybe in 3 or 4 year, Seyi will get to Diarra's level but right now any fair observer will see the difference.

Come June, Seyi will be playing in a much tougher league than Diarra. The club's scouts are in Tunisia watching him as we speak.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

YUJAM wrote:Ayo:
Your bias is out for everyone to see. Maybe in 3 or 4 year, Seyi will get to Diarra's level but right now any fair observer will see the difference.

Come June, Seyi will be playing in a much tougher league than Diarra. The club's scouts are in Tunisia watching him as we speak.
Be prepared to eat humble pie my friend. This is the same you who told us Diouf is better than Raul and Coly is better than Neville. Abyway, at least I know things are going well when Yujam thinks differently.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

The no 6 for Mali is Mahamadou Diarra.

Ayo is starting to lose credibility here on acct of his bias!

Soccer-Nations-Mali v Burkina Faso - teams

TUNIS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Teams for the African Nations Cup group B match between Mali and Burkina Faso in Tunis on Friday:

Mali: 1-Mahamadou Sidibe; 3-Fousseiny Diawara, 4-Adama Coulibaly, 5-Brahim Thiam, 17-Sammy Traore; 11-Djibril Sidibe, 18-Mohamed Lamine Sissoko, 6-Mahamadou Diarra, 8-Bassala Toure; 10-Soumaila Coulibaly, 19-Frederic Kanoute

Burkina Faso: 16-Abdoulaye Soulama; 2-Moussa Ouattara, 12-Saidou Madi Panandetiguiri, 5-Lamine Traore, 7-Amadou Coulibaly; 6-Rahim Ouedraogo, 8-Mahamaoudou Kere, 13-Bebe Kambou, 18-Amadou Toure; 9-Moumouni Dagano, 11-Tanguy Barro

Referee: Abdelhakim Shelemani (Libya)
Dont know the name of the Mali no6, but he is a better bet than Olofinjina. I
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Thanks Yujam.
To stop trying is to start dying
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

YUJAM wrote:The no 6 for Mali is Mahamadou Diarra.

Ayo is starting to lose credibility here on acct of his bias!

Soccer-Nations-Mali v Burkina Faso - teams

TUNIS, Jan 30 (Reuters) - Teams for the African Nations Cup group B match between Mali and Burkina Faso in Tunis on Friday:

Mali: 1-Mahamadou Sidibe; 3-Fousseiny Diawara, 4-Adama Coulibaly, 5-Brahim Thiam, 17-Sammy Traore; 11-Djibril Sidibe, 18-Mohamed Lamine Sissoko, 6-Mahamadou Diarra, 8-Bassala Toure; 10-Soumaila Coulibaly, 19-Frederic Kanoute

Burkina Faso: 16-Abdoulaye Soulama; 2-Moussa Ouattara, 12-Saidou Madi Panandetiguiri, 5-Lamine Traore, 7-Amadou Coulibaly; 6-Rahim Ouedraogo, 8-Mahamaoudou Kere, 13-Bebe Kambou, 18-Amadou Toure; 9-Moumouni Dagano, 11-Tanguy Barro

Referee: Abdelhakim Shelemani (Libya)
Dont know the name of the Mali no6, but he is a better bet than Olofinjina. I
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: and you have tonnes of credibility after saying that Raul is a wastepipe and Diuof is better than him. You also forgot what you said about Coly.

Actually, I am surprised these two are not named in your XI.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Ayo's tendencies are well documented on this forum
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

I never said this. Dont take me out of context, my brother! 8)
and you have tonnes of credibility after saying that Raul is a wastepipe and Diuof is better than him. You also forgot what you said about Coly.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

YUJAM wrote:I never said this. Dont take me out of context, my brother! 8)
and you have tonnes of credibility after saying that Raul is a wastepipe and Diuof is better than him. You also forgot what you said about Coly.
Yujam, do you now accept you were wrong to call Raul a wastepipe?
Blakes
Egg
Egg

Post by Blakes »

i question the inclusion of all the Nigerians on your list...what is the criteria for selection....club preformance or this ANC...if its this ANC then Okocha should not be there..Infact none of the Nigerians on that list deserve to be ther ein my opinion..There are better players on the MALi,senegalese,algerian and tunisain temas to fill those poitions..
Climb the ladder to succes, escalator style
-Biggie
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Ayo Akinfe,
Ayo you goofed, his full name is Dianbobo Balde, hence BOBO
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

I see nothing special about what Olofinjana has played so far. He's a good player I can tell but he's neither a great ball winner nor a fantastic passer based on the evidence of 2 games. Diarra is a fantastic player but can say I knew this even before the ANC.

Diao is a waste of space even after moving to Liverpool , he's still very rough and unpolished. He'll be a liability for Senegal in their quarterfinal clash with Tunisia.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

YUJAM wrote:--------------------------- ---Energy (Zimbabwe)----------------------------------------

--------------Bobo-----------------Naybet-----------------Ouaddou-------------------

Geremi ----------------Mbami-------------------------Diarra---------------------Daf

----------------------------------------JJ-----------------------------------------------------

-----------------------Kanoute----------------Mboma------------------------------------
Good list, I would not have Daf anywhere near an allstar team... not from the performance he has put in thus far...I would personally put the entire Moroccan Back four...they have played the best defense (as a unit thus far)...

JJ? Gimme a gaddem break...what exactly has dude done all tournament long to be on the list? I would put an overweight Titi Camara, or even the wasteful Eto'o (at least he has created more chances and has been a greater influence than JJ) or the Egyptian #10 (Belal Ahmed)...even the Tunisian Brazilian Dos Santos...

My 4-4-2 (like most African countries play) will be...

----------------------------Fouhami Khalid (Mor)-----------------------
Balde(Gui)-----Naybet(mor)-----Ouaddou(Mor)--------????(Alg)
Geremi(Cmr)-----Mbami(Cmr)------Diarra(Mal)----Dos Santos(Tun)
-------------------Kanoute(Mal)------Mboma(Cmr)-----------------------
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!