SA v Ghana! Official Thread!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg
SA v Ghana! Official Thread!

Post by Mzekezeke »

I know we are some way away from kick off but since 99% :D of CE's are behind Bafana Bafana I thought I would get the proverbial ball rolling. This is the official thread.

BAFANA BAFANA
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
ofilis
Egg
Egg
Re: SA v Ghana! Official Thread!

Post by ofilis »

Mzekezeke wrote:I know we are some way away from kick off but since 99% :D of CE's are behind Bafana Bafana I thought I would get the proverbial ball rolling. This is the official thread.

BAFANA BAFANA
Please, move this $#% out of here and delete yourself along the way. :evil:
http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com

The Times of Nigeria.
Breaking the news as it happens!
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

ofilis wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:I know we are some way away from kick off but since 99% :D of CE's are behind Bafana Bafana I thought I would get the proverbial ball rolling. This is the official thread.

BAFANA BAFANA
Please, move this sugar out of here and delete yourself along the way. :evil:
We in the South of Africa appreciate the support of our Nigerian brothers and Sisters. :P
Patrick Ntsoelengo,Nelson Dladla,Petros Nzimande, Abednigo Ngcobo,Doctor Khumalo,Vusi Lamola,Gerald Dlamini,Simom Lehoko,Silvester Kole,Lucas Radebe,Jan Lichaba, Leonard Likoebe,Edson Mguyo, Arie Khongoane,Marks Maponyanye,Donald Khuse, Jabu Pule, Mark Tovey, Zebulon Nhlapo,Gabriel Tikkie Khoza,Moran Khulu,Michael Dlamini,Johannes Mofokeng, Wellinton Manyathi,Jingles Perreira....... to be continued....Amhakhosi Kaizer Chiefs!!!!!!!
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

What nonsense is this? Our wife vs our ex-wife. I mean wetin concern agbero with overload. Moderators please do justice to this nonsense. :evil:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
can04
Egg
Egg

Post by can04 »

well, good luck in your match. i must admit though that i would like to see a revival of fortunes for the black stars someday.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

I agree with Robbynice

Is this football related????Moderators, please move this ##$%##@# to the Rant and Rave forum, Please!!!!! :P
Last edited by akamoke on Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Robbynice wrote:What nonsense is this? Our wife vs our ex-wife. I mean wetin concern agbero with overload. Moderators please do justice to this nonsense. :evil:
Robby have you recieved that Bafana Bafana top I sent you? No doubt you are proudly wearing it at work in America. :D
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

akamoke wrote:Moderators, please move this ##$%##@# to the Rant and Rave forum, Please!!!!! :P
Akamoke how are you Sir. We all know you are a closet Bafana Bafana fan. :P
Last edited by Mzekezeke on Fri Jun 17, 2005 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

Mzekezeke wrote:
akamoke wrote:Moderators, please move this ##$%##@# to the Rant and Rave forum, Please!!!!! :P
Akamoke how are you Sir. We sall know you are a closet Bafana Bafana fan. :P
shhhh!!1, and why are you trying to break our "gentlemanly agreement"..

Don't let me reveal to the forum what you told me about you and the Bafans collecting Autographs from our players after the recent drubbing at the ANC :wink:
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

akamoke wrote:
Mzekezeke wrote:
Akamoke how are you Sir. We sall know you are a closet Bafana Bafana fan. :P
shhhh!!1, and why are you trying to break our "gentlemanly agreement"..

Don't let me reveal to the forum what you told me about you and the Bafans collecting Autographs from our players after the recent drubbing at the ANC :wink:
This is true. By the way did JJ and CCC recieve my autograph?
ofilis
Egg
Egg

Post by ofilis »

Mzekezeke wrote:
ofilis wrote:

BAFANA BAFANA
Please, move this sugar out of here and delete yourself along the way. :evil:
We in the South of Africa appreciate the support of our Nigerian brothers and Sisters. :P
Mzekezeke:
I have to admit you are very funny :lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.thetimesofnigeria.com

The Times of Nigeria.
Breaking the news as it happens!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

we dont even know how we are goig to cope, now we have ghana v SA thread as well? :shock:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Ladies and Gentlemen may I introduce South Africas newest number 1 Fan ! SUYA

Mandoza where were u when I was in the RSA ?
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

SUYA wrote:Image

Cheeeiii!!! All those hours spent calling the South African embassy. Here, I thought you were giving them bulala, but it turns that they were the ones converting you.

Oya, repeat after me:

I pledge to Nigeria my country,
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To claim my wife by birthright South Africa
Performing my marital duties as I please on the green grass
And to chopulate a steady ration of Banana Banana.

Say this 20 times in the morning, 20 times in the afternoon and 20 times at night for two weeks running and you will be cured.
WINNERMAN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by WINNERMAN »

mystic wrote:

Cheeeiii!!! All those hours spent calling the South African embassy. Here, I thought you were giving them bulala, but it turns that they were the ones converting you.

Oya, repeat after me:

:lol: I pledge to Nigeria my country,
To be faithful, loyal and honest
To claim my wife by birthright South Africa
Performing my marital duties as I please on the green grass
And to chopulate a steady ration of Banana Banana.

Say this 20 times in the morning, 20 times in the afternoon and 20 times at night for two weeks running and you will be cured
:lol: :lol: great :!: and hilarous :lol:
As for me and my house we will serve the LORD.-----JOSHUA 24 VS 15.

Life in Christ is not a change,it is an exchange. Your ashes for his beauty,your weakness for his strenght ,your destiny assured and a bonus of a victorious life on earth. lt is an irrestitible exchange.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

Yo men, wanna wish u guys the very best of games tomorrow. It should be a D- day for u guys too. Like the NBA playoffs, it's a best of 3 games now for all groups, starting with tomorrows.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Suya so all this time you were a double agent.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

mke1010 wrote:Suya so all this time you were a double agent.
Suya has been hanging out with Yujam, our resident double agent.
mightyjets
Egg
Egg
Suya

Post by mightyjets »

Suya, you are banned from touching anything Ghanaian.....including your Mrs and fufu :lol: :roll: ....sleeping with the devil :twisted: :twisted:

Buffalo soldier
dreadlock rasta
There was a buffalo soldier,
in the heart of north london
Stolen from africa,
brought to North London,
Fighting on; get in!,
fighting for the gunners.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

My visit to South Africa has opened up my eyes and they are on a SUYA SPOT franchise ala Surulere. Those guys have tons of meat but need to be shown the light on how to carve and serve it up right. Can u believe their "native" interpretation of Anu 'Nama is a sausage? :shock:

Mighty Jets sharrrap......my kids are growing and need food ! When they were on milk I could afford to support teams soley on the beat of my heart...but now that they are swallowing fufu balls the size of your IQ.....I need to bet with my wallet. If u have any issues U can take it up with Madam ! :wink: She understands after all this is not Kotoko and Ur Hearts guys made it clear that they dont want my kind. :cry:

Mystic :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ! For the record my support has its limits. IOW all I am saying is that the RSA now falls behind all versions of NIgerian Birds including Govt Colleges Red Eagles in my teams to support.
Mzekezeke
Egg
Egg

Post by Mzekezeke »

Surely my eyes are playing tricks on me. :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
Altobelli
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Altobelli »

Shaaaraaaaap dia :evil: We let you "girls" taste a few victories of late and you're telling us you are our daddy?? Tufiakwa!! :lol: Just wait until we get you "girls" again on green grass! It will be like it usually has been!! Ghana on top and Naija getting disciplined!! Yeye boy like you Robbyjinx :P :lol:
Robbynice wrote:What nonsense is this? Our wife vs our ex-wife. I mean wetin concern agbero with overload. Moderators please do justice to this nonsense. :evil:
Bonita Applebum, say you gotta put me on........
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Bafana [1-2] Black Stars

Thank you :)

Kwame