Eagles dream ends on sunday, Cameroon 2:0 Nigeria

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

princeak2
Egg
Egg

Post by princeak2 »

Mali victory is a confirmation of Nze prediction, but I reject it in jesus name. All is well for the Eagles, victory is certain
Ignorance is bliss for only the ignorant

"Talent wins games, but teamwork and intelligence wins championships."
- Michael Jordan
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

I will be both suprised and delighted if Nigeria wintomorrow. but isn't it a shame that it has come to this. Nigerian football fans placing their hopes in prayer, dreams, pitch and toss... the Super eagles have never reached the summit of their Olympic performance, and in a sense, lost the right to that title 'Super', the day after.

We are managed by a footballing novice, fine, he may have been at the forefront for African football, but its time to smell the coffee. We are no longer living in the dark ages, where the rest of the world casts a shadow over african football. We have moved up the pedistle, and indeed are sitting at the table with the rest of footballs elite, this is not reflected by our governing body, nor the ambition or achievement of the side.

After the South Africa, it was back to the usual, long aimless passes, laxidasical, im too good to chase that ball attitude. Cameroon epitomise, what Nigeria should've been and progressed from, instead we fell behind them as a footballing nation. I long to see the day when we will fulfill our potential.
wazobia
Egg
Egg

Post by wazobia »

Well, this nzeamaka did not correctly predict the Tunisia-Senegal match.So much for his oracle!!
WOWO = ONO (oh no!) = OBO

WOWO 'We only want Oyinbo'

ONO 'Oyinbo na Oyinbo'

OBO 'Oyinbo be Oyinbo'
Robbynice

Post by Robbynice »

wazobia wrote:Well, this nzeamaka did not correctly predict the Tunisia-Senegal match.So much for his oracle!!
Abi o. :evil:
so__so_scandalous
Egg
Egg

Post by so__so_scandalous »

you guys this guy na witch. Beware oh ! Pray hard.
refree
Egg
Egg
re

Post by refree »

emmmmm...esssquze me ...how far with your predictions now????
eru.bugzy
Egg
Egg

Post by eru.bugzy »

The bobo no be wizard or soothsayer. Im dey give im predictions based on wetin dey inside 'im brain on that day. He don fear becos we dey play Cameroon and no too sure which SE go enter field. Bottomline, over time his predictions would end up being 50% correct, 50% wrong.......the odds to random probability. Forgive am, as him oracle was clouded by fear of elimination by a bitter rival!!
Bubus
Egg
Egg

Post by Bubus »

Nah... theres no forgiveness... Can someone serve this Nzeamaka and his oracle some humble pie? Make sure its hot!! :twisted: :twisted:
JJ Okocha will take this freekick... curls it in! Oh! ...curls it right in!! What a goal?!! What a moment of magic from JJ Okocha?!! And its 1-1!!
superwinger
Egg
Egg

Post by superwinger »

Bubus wrote:Nah... theres no forgiveness... Can someone serve this Nzeamaka and his oracle some humble pie? Make sure its hot!! :twisted: :twisted:
It must be hot lion pie!
Greatwon
Egg
Egg

Post by Greatwon »

And Guess what guys, the Nzeamaka dude was DEAD WRONG :!: :!: :!:
"...I believe we can go the whole season
unbeaten...". --- Arsene Wenger, Oct 2002
Those who make a peaceful revolution impossible will make a violent revolution inevitable.
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

don't mind the negrodamus. :mrgreen:
papa kojo
Egg
Egg

Post by papa kojo »

Greatwon wrote:
And Guess what guys, the Nzeamaka dude was DEAD WRONG :!: :!: :!:
DEAD AND BURIED. PLS NO MORE DISTRACTIONS FROM THAT SOURCE.
Who said Onigbide's eagles was "JUNK"
Chief Goza
Egg
Egg
Re: Eagles dream ends on sunday, Cameroon 2:0 Nigeria

Post by Chief Goza »

Nzeamaka wrote:Whats up guys;
this might sound funny for y'all but it's real. Sunday will be another sad day for all naija soccer lovers. It's not going to be a touch match as everybody is anticipating cuz eagles will perform poorly. Meanwhile, cameroon will beat naija 2:0 with all goals coming from eto.come sunday. I don't mean to wish my country bad luck but that's the way it is. I wish i could change the score line but it keeps coming true. Beside, i am still proud of being a nigerian and wishing them all the best of luck. Like i said, 2:0 :cry: beleive it or not. it will soon be over. like me or hate me, the truth is always remain the truth.
Nzeamaka,

Your name sounds suspiciously like one of those Bakassi/Cameroun/Igbo sounding names, you know like Ndiefi, Mboma, Mbami, 'Ojemba', etc. Sure you are not one? :wink: :lol:
dapo lawal
Egg
Egg

Post by dapo lawal »

It seems the sunday result will put you out of business.
ruff'n'tuff
Egg
Egg

Post by ruff'n'tuff »

Mr.Cleo gone wrong.
who no know go know.
VINDAVE

Post by VINDAVE »

am sure he is one of them.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Coach wrote:I will be both suprised and delighted if Nigeria wintomorrow. but isn't it a shame that it has come to this. Nigerian football fans placing their hopes in prayer, dreams, pitch and toss... the Super eagles have never reached the summit of their Olympic performance, and in a sense, lost the right to that title 'Super', the day after.

We are managed by a footballing novice, fine, he may have been at the forefront for African football, but its time to smell the coffee. We are no longer living in the dark ages, where the rest of the world casts a shadow over african football. We have moved up the pedistle, and indeed are sitting at the table with the rest of footballs elite, this is not reflected by our governing body, nor the ambition or achievement of the side.

After the South Africa, it was back to the usual, long aimless passes, laxidasical, im too good to chase that ball attitude. Cameroon epitomise, what Nigeria should've been and progressed from, instead we fell behind them as a footballing nation. I long to see the day when we will fulfill our potential.
Which kin mumu coach u be sef???

Coach Ko, dolo ni! Abeg commot for road jàré!!!

De Eagus are coming....