Obafemi M. preselected in Olympic IL

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bonus
Egg
Egg
Obafemi M. preselected in Olympic IL

Post by bonus »

http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1905

So what do you say? the Guy has spoken.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

yeah right
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

I'm not sure about Obafemi Martins, im getting this feeling of de ja vu, and a certain emmanuel olisadebe. He's spoken false promises up until now, dont be suprised if his new words follow suit. Who knows he could be holding out for italian citizenship, european championships, and not being registered as a foreign player may appeal to him.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

He has to show how he gained Cameroun citizenship when he has no lineage there. Rubbish rumour.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
cyrilndo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Obafemi M. preselected in Olympic IL

Post by cyrilndo »

bonus wrote:http://www.camfoot.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=1905

So what do you say? the Guy has spoken.
we shall not only conquered Nigeria tomorrow but we will take their dream boy Martins and many more Nigerians who bare willing -but only the best- because if the Nigeria federation don't seat up and manage the team well, more players will never want to play for them. Martins is the start of more trouble.

Wait and see what happens tomorrow when 11 Lions will stand against 11 Eagles for 90mins.
We shall see who is who

Mami meat still tell me this evening say na only Eagle meat go be available for my Okro soup which I want cook for Sunday afternoon.
I say e here say hunter for Lion- Angahowa- di fear for go bush say e get won. Make Chukwu give that boy 20strokes without reduction e go go field and be part of the loosing team. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
" The best way to have a fair judgement on anything is to imagine yourself sitting somewhere in space watching planet earth with the beings that inhabit it, especially those who call themselves homo sapiens. You have no nationality or tribe, you are not a fan of Arsenal, Barca, Inter Milan, Manchester United etc. You won't see a booty or huge boobs if they walk pass you. Money is like tissue to you. what is your opinion? "

This post has been made by camex whom I have ignored.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Keep up the banter :mrgreen:
the time will soon be upon us
Eclipse
Egg
Egg

Post by Eclipse »

I agree with you IAG, no lineage, no chance no matter what our so-called neighbours think!!!!!

Tom be the man, you must beat the man "Nature Boy" Ric Flair
only the super eagles of nigeria are capable of snatching defeat from the jaws of victory-total football magazine circa june 02'
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

cameroon are bunch of gay jew thiefs.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
azuka

Post by azuka »

So what? Let's wish him good luck if indeed that's his choice. For every one of the Obafemis of this world that got away, there will be many that will love to wear the green-white-green jersey. The SE might be down today, but will surely rise again.
khalela

Post by khalela »

I think that it s high time we let the boy go to where ever he wants.After all we can not miss what we never had!! Nigeria wll remain Nigeria and we will keep churning out other players.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Cameroon are making a big mistake. I KNOW Martins will play for Nigeria. If there is any Cameroonian willing to argue this, let him put his money where his keyboard is
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Achuman
Egg
Egg

Post by Achuman »

Afrika, my blessed Afrika. I no no when we go change.

If Obafemi Martins is called up, this is nothing but an insult to Nigeria imho. Y now? Them no fit find another less controversial playa? It dey like sey we di just siddon look , eyes wide open :shock: , lips hanging out :P , to pick up naija's talent yet be them first ones for say them no get any. Dis too much.

Make them leave Obafemi alone. E don deny for play for naija for ANC. It no means say e do deny for play for naija PERIOD.

This is ridicolous and will just stirr up another conflict.

I go really like for shoot up all them fools for FECAFOOT. Their stupidity pass my head.

Make una no worry. If ol'by martin agree to the call up, it go just show how stupid oga don become. Wetin be this? :evil: :evil: :evil:
Last edited by Achuman on Sat Feb 07, 2004 8:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
joplass
Egg
Egg

Post by joplass »

I have been saying all along that this kid should be left alone. When the time comes he will make up his mind. What the heck Cameroon preselected him for anything?
Man is comfortable in His imperfection but uncomfortable in His perfection. Me. (Inspired by Karol Józef Wojtyła - Crossing the Threshold of Hope)
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]KickOff Chief[/color] wrote:Cameroon are making a big mistake. I KNOW Martins will play for Nigeria. If there is any Cameroonian willing to argue this, let him put his money where his keyboard is
KOC, I hope Martins has not have you bamboozled again. After all the reassurance he gave you in the exclusive interviews he gave, he still headed up not showing up for the ANC. If I were you, I won't bet my kobo, talkless of Naira and Dollars, on him representing Nigeria at any level.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Its a Goal, in not one single interview did Martins say he'd play for Nigeria at the ANC.
Baggy
Egg
Egg
Martins

Post by Baggy »

I would not worry if i were u guys.
I don't see Obafemi playing for Cameroun.
Even though he is yet to play for us, he is a true typical Naija guy.
His mum will not let or see him for any other team apart from SE.

Be of rest of mind.
I now see through the eyes of JESUS CHRIST - An Indian woman HEALED by our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ Ben Hinn Healing Crusade .
What About You?

What we do, does not define who we are, what define's us is how well we rise after we have fallen.

The only consistency of the referees is there Inconsistencies - Wigan FC Manager.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Eagle Winged, he insinuated he will play for Nigeria but because he had yet to receive a formal invitation, he said he couldn't go.

mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

Guys relax.

This thing has not been confirmed.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

mlkama, we are relaxed. At this point, most of us careless what he decides to do.

Mboma
Egg
Egg

Post by Mboma »

martins will have to proof he's got what it takes to play for the IL. its ain't gonna be a cake walk for this kid. i personally don't think his ready yet...is he ready to star for nigeria? yes...but I have my doubts...this is no nigeria. but i feel for the kid...i think we should give him a chance to show what he's got. why not? a promising talent like this should not go to rot with the caotic SE...
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Its a Goal wrote:Eagle Winged, he insinuated he will play for Nigeria but because he had yet to receive a formal invitation, he said he couldn't go.
Not exactly. Right from the first interview, Martins made it clear he would play for Nigeria, but not yet.

It was when we brought up the issue of invitation that he said he had not received any, and at the time he said so, it was true. Even Ogunjobi admitted he had not contacted him at that time.

If there is one thing I have come to know about this lad, it is his consistency. He has said one thing and kept to it. As far back as June, he said he was not ready to play for Nigeria yet. Six months and some really high-powered pressure and media campaigns later, he is still saying the same thing.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Mboma, what are you on about? In as much as we don't like like what Martins is doing, he still regard him as one of us ours and he regards himself as one of us. Stop deluding yourself that Martins will wear a swim suit on the field someday :mrgreen:.