WE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER WITH SOME ATTACK

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
WE COULD HAVE DONE BETTER WITH SOME ATTACK

Post by anointed »

The match didn't need any shootouts. With a faster paced striker than Osa, like Aghahowa, we'd have buried some of those passes upfront while we were on the backfoot of defending. Maybe if Utaka had received the passes Osa received, the story could have been different.

Not as though Osa isn't good enough; he's yet to be the kind of great player that could bury those kind of chances. I begin to wonder why similar chances didn't fall Jag's way while he played. When he got injured balls began to come upfront.

In the end it was all too apparent that the decision to send home the 3 players cost us a great deal especially in the attack.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

We need to start playing two fast strikers instead of one.
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.