Full Time: Senegal 4 Nigeria 3

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Gotti

Post by Gotti »

carbon wrote:There goes the Olympic dream. Or do we still have a chance?
CARBON (& DOLLY):
So we lost to Senegal AWAY? It is NOT a good development, but we should still keep our heads about us and maintain perspective. If we beat them at HOME, we leapfrog them back to the top of the table (all other things being equal).
Last edited by Gotti on Sat Jan 03, 2004 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

We have another game and the aim is to win simple.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

txj wrote:G4L

You seem to forget the home draw vs Tunisia.
Txj, R'U okay? You haven't renewed your call for Abdullahi's head!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
oluwaseye the 1st.
Egg
Egg

Post by oluwaseye the 1st. »

Does any forumer know the schedule for the remaining matches.
Truth needs no support system, it can stand firmly on its legs!!

COYS
Eagle Winged

Post by Eagle Winged »

Forget Ikhana replacing Abdullahi, he needs to replace Chukwu!!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Damn its 2004 already.We just cannot drop further points any longer.So far it hasnt been very terrible compared to our last qualifiers where Nigeria lost i think 3 games away from home.

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

:roll: :roll:
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
PaJimoh

Post by PaJimoh »

At least i know Sengal go lose when dey come to Naija
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]geminikoat[/color] wrote:Abdullahi MUST GO!!!!!!!!!
Why? It's not his fault that the defence leaped like a basket and he didn't have the opportunity to play all his best players. Going by the commenetaries, it seems he had a grip on the match but the Senegalese had the advantage of finding the back of the net when opportunity presented itself.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
mister dolly

Post by mister dolly »

...the only consolation is that we didn't have it easy either to get to Sydney..

Gotti, I wouldn't trust Abdulahi with another home game..that's my own opinion..
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

PaJimoh wrote:At least i know Sengal go lose when dey come to Naija
Nna Senegal leads the group by 3 points.Nigeria is 2nd at the moment until the result for Egypt vs Tunisia comes out.Its critical guys this group is living up to its name.GROUP OF DEATH!

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
geminikoat
Egg
Egg

Post by geminikoat »

PaJimoh wrote:At least i know Sengal go lose when dey come to Naija
Are u "Miss Cleo" ? even with her clairvoyant powers, her predictions are usually still way off the mark. I guess you have a clearer crystal ball. :D :D

I think Abdullahi is gone!
...but with God all things are possible...
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

The truth remains that we always have to make things difficult. Last time, we needed to beat zimbabwe 4-0 in lagos to qualify... somehow, we managed to do the trick... while we're not yet in the same situation, the sense of urgency i feel at this moment feels all too familiar.... meanwhile, txj hopefully you'll make time and coach my team this season... Happy new Year!
shaq
Egg
Egg

Post by shaq »

I hope Egypt doesn't gift the other teams points at home. Our away win in Egypt may come through for us eventually.
Let's keep hope alive.
No cause for control, everything is under alarm! :mrgreen:
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

When is the next game guys? I hope they are not playing in Bauchi this time.
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
ufuomsky
Egg
Egg

Post by ufuomsky »

This is what you get when you have official who dont have the interest of their country at heart, banning four good player for political and selfish interest will not help our footie to grow rather setback and this just one. Do you know how impact four player could have added this game ? they better retrace step.
be objective or die subjectively
JssMan
Egg
Egg

Post by JssMan »

The 2 goals we conceeded early in this game speak volumes. But for those, we could have won this match. What a shame.

Jh8: 34Jesus replied, "I tell you the truth, everyone who sins is a slave to sin. 35Now a slave has no permanent place in the family, but a son belongs to it forever. 36So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

it's not over yet
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Scourge[/color] wrote:it's not over yet
You mean the match is still on going :? :D?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ufuomsky
Egg
Egg

Post by ufuomsky »

Yeah ask him?
be objective or die subjectively
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

There is no guarantee those four players would have been in the line up if they were not banned, especially given Abdullahi's musical chairs with players. The man is the poster boy for LCs. He plays stars not teams. We probably will still qualify. Expect more big name players from now onwards....That is the Musa Abdullahi style.

IAG
When a team concedes 4 goals, if it is not the coach's fault at all then whose fault is it?

ufuomsky wrote:This is what you get when you have official who dont have the interest of their country at heart, banning four good player for political and selfish interest will not help our footie to grow rather setback and this just one. Do you know how impact four player could have added this game ? they better retrace step.
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

nigerian coaches will remain a hard sell.Look @ it, 4 points from 3 games, 6 goals scored, 5 conceded! What is this away mentality thing with naija coaches just wanting to survive,makes me sick to my stomach. I remember the s*** that 3sc played against Zamalek under Suaib, the rubbish Berger played against Etoile under Amao and this rubbish under Abdullai in Dakar. That "away" mentality sickens. Like , this Camaeroonian insulter said how can we start this rubbish against another team? Some pipul will say its Senegal!!! Senegal my a**! Who the hell is Senegal? What kind of track record do they have and If they have it so what?! That is the difference in mentality btw any average Nigerian coach and the BEST Nija coach. I remember Shuaib saying the 1-1 draw Naija got against Kenya in Nairobi as a BONUS!!!!!!!! That was @ a time the Kenyan coach described the result as that of a bicycle overtaking a Benz!This was a game where Amodu had a full squad of Amo, Uche, everybody.......Ha naija coaches!!!!!!!1
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
monkeypost
Egg
Egg

Post by monkeypost »

Yujam,

Thanks for the commentary you are a very interesting person one has to watch you closely, thanks again
If you give me Cole and I give you Gallas, surely, SURELY, you owe me money? waka man on the Cole Gallas transfer saga