I Will NEVER Support Italy

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

theDunamis
Egg
Egg
I Will NEVER Support Italy

Post by theDunamis »

I don't know what Materazzi said, and that's besides the point for now. There has always been something about the Italians that has always rubbed me the wrong way. I actually hate them more than I hate Manure - and that takes some hating.

Oh man, this is such a bad day, but as long as I live, I will enjoy every Italian misery on the soccer field. Amen!
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!
Jimi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Jimi »

Word to that playa..and throw in those two confused countries on the Iberian peninsula for me.
KwabenaDankwa
Egg
Egg

Post by KwabenaDankwa »

Same here!

Fk Materazzi!
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: I Will NEVER Support Italy

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

theDunamis wrote:I don't know what Materazzi said, and that's besides the point for now. There has always been something about the Italians that has always rubbed me the wrong way. I actually hate them more than I hate Manure - and that takes some hating.

Oh man, this is such a bad day, but as long as I live, I will enjoy every Italian misery on the soccer field. Amen!

Boy, I feel the same way!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

theDunamis wrote:I don't know what Materazzi said, and that's besides the point for now. There has always been something about the Italians that has always rubbed me the wrong way. I actually hate them more than I hate Manure - and that takes some hating.

I will not hide my feelings,this was the 1st team that brought tears to my eyes in 94.I laid in bed crying after they beat us and yes I hate them.Hate is a strong word but i hate that team!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

I'm going out on a limb here but I think every Italian on this planet would gladly trade your "support" for that trophy they just lifted in Berlin. :P
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

theYemster wrote:

I'm going out on a limb here but I think every Italian on this planet would gladly trade your "support" for that trophy they just lifted in Berlin. :P
Yemster may be right! I will pick the trophy too!
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

every country has a racist problem

I supported Italy today as i had two bets on them to win and i am gonna collect :lol:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

You guys are funny. So you are all French now.

As long as it was not Nigeria on the field out there, it's all good. Italy was the better team throughout the competition. And oh yes, they have racists in France too. 8-)

Wha choo looking at?!
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Scipio Africanus wrote:You guys are funny. So you are all French now.

As long as it was not Nigeria on the field out there, it's all good. Italy was the better team throughout the competition. And oh yes, they have racists in France too. 8-)
Screw Italy!Australia beat them but ref gave them that game.They are lucky *kindpeople*!
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

omey2k4 wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:You guys are funny. So you are all French now.

Screw Italy!Australia beat them but ref gave them that game.They are lucky *kindpeople*!
I think you need an Italian omoge right now. You go change mind like whoa. 8-)

Wha choo looking at?!
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

FORZA AZZURRI
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
Monescafe
Egg
Egg

Post by Monescafe »

Jimi wrote:Word to that playa..and throw in those two confused countries on the Iberian peninsula for me.
Jimi u dey craze :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"His Excellency President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Idi Amin, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Sea, King of Scotland and Conqueror of the British Empire in Africa in General and Uganda in Particular" :lol:
Rangers77
Egg
Egg

Post by Rangers77 »

Zidane has only himself to blame. If you listened to the media, Zidane was the only reason that France even made it to the final. I don't care what Materazzi said to him - there is no excuse for what he did in such an important match which France were completely dominating. If it was racist, he could have won the world cup first and then told the world what Materazzi said to him to highlight the problem. Instead he chose to shame himself and give the Italians an easy path to victory.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Rangers77 wrote:Zidane has only himself to blame. If you listened to the media, Zidane was the only reason that France even made it to the final. I don't care what Materazzi said to him - there is no excuse for what he did in such an important match which France were completely dominating. If it was racist, he could have won the world cup first and then told the world what Materazzi said to him to highlight the problem. Instead he chose to shame himself and give the Italians an easy path to victory.
You are of course right. Zizou made a mistake by letting his emotions play into the Italians hands. It just goes to show that regardless of his emmense talent, he is just a human being like any one of us.

But the thing I hate most is that this man, who has served the human race so well for so long, will now be turned into a scapegoat for the hate mongers looking for stories to tell.

I choose to forgive and remember how he has lighted up this World Cup with his talent.

Good bye Zinedine Zidane, I,...we will miss you terribly. :cry:
senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

I dont really think 20million Italians care about you, THEY JUST WON THE BLOODY WORLD CUP, being the best team at the tourney!!!!
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Monescafe wrote:
Jimi wrote:Word to that playa..and throw in those two confused countries on the Iberian peninsula for me.
Make Una no vex, my geography was poor at best, what confused lot dey Iberian penisula :D
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

If no be to say I get WIfey I for done vex hit up all the Italo hanging spots find 1 of them finest, seduce am then unleash my anger :D

But nah I gats wifey now so man gats to act in age :D
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

spastic wrote:If no be to say I get WIfey I for done vex hit up all the Italo hanging spots find 1 of them finest, seduce am then unleash my anger :D

Uuum...what if it was Nigeria that lost..I get feeling say your wifey no go stop you o... :lol:

I hope it's an African team that will knock this Azzurris out of the next WC in SA.. :twisted:
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
grammar patrol
Egg
Egg

Post by grammar patrol »

spastic wrote:
Monescafe wrote:
Make Una no vex, my geography was poor at best, what confused lot dey Iberian penisula :D
I think say im dey tok about Spain and Portugal. I fit dey wrong sha.
When in doubt, visit www.dictionary.com
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Mister Dolly wrote:
spastic wrote:If no be to say I get WIfey I for done vex hit up all the Italo hanging spots find 1 of them finest, seduce am then unleash my anger :D

Uuum...what if it was Nigeria that lost..I get feeling say your wifey no go stop you o... :lol:

I hope it's an African team that will knock this Azzurris out of the next WC in SA.. :twisted:
If to say na Naija wifey sef go understand :D , she go gatsto gibe me 1 Kirilenko ticket for th Nite... Even she sef sabi say I no dey take naija play :evil: