WHO WOULD STOP AN AC MILAN BACK TO BACK...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
WHO WOULD STOP AN AC MILAN BACK TO BACK...

Post by anointed »

UEFA CL feat now that Man U are out of the running in order to go and revitalise for next season.

I feel AC Milan would beat any team silly even if they were Real or Arsenal ( who are suddenly feeling important).
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

what time is ac milan playing today?
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

ARSENAL / CHELSEA!!! (not Manure)!.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

All matches start 8.45 pm NT
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

ac milan game just started 2:24p.m eastern time. telelatino is showing the game now.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

anointed,

while i agree that milan are the topdog in Europe now,they can easily be overturned if they faced Arsenal or Real on their good days. Also, they'd have to be at their best to take on Chelsea or Deportivo
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

or even Lyon or Monaco!
anointed,

while i agree that milan are the topdog in Europe now,they can easily be overturned if they faced Arsenal or Real on their good days. Also, they'd have to be at their best to take on Chelsea or Deportivo
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

YUJAM,

very right about Lyon. Not too sure if Monaco will get past Lokomotiv today but if they do,they are no small fry either.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

if the coach make the selection for milan with the owners input, they will beat any team in the world. they have the best goalkeeper, best defence, and one of the best DMs and AMs in the world. Don't mistake inter milan with ac milan, henry will not be scoring at will against ac milan.
Last edited by mastermind on Wed Mar 10, 2004 10:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

mastermind,

Henry will not be what????!!

Dawg, dont get it twisted, Dida is nowhere near being the best in the world,he isnt even topdog in SerieA. They do have the most stifling defensive play though. A nice combo of their DM's and the back four.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
shola4la
Egg
Egg

Post by shola4la »

They will still chop koboko against ARSENAL !!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Mastermind:
Any team is vulnerable and it aint like Milan are unbeatable.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

right now, the much-touted milan side are being given a lesson in humility by sparta prague. it aint done till its dusted.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

platinum wrote:right now, the much-touted milan side are being given a lesson in humility by sparta prague. it aint done till its dusted.
when u play gattuso, parlo, ambrosini in the middle and play 3 strikers, u will not play a good game. schechenko just scored as I dey type so.
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

platinum wrote:right now, the much-touted milan side are being given a lesson in humility by sparta prague. it aint done till its dusted.
If Sparta holds on, it's goodbye to Milan...
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

good for milan. good for europe. they will have to step up some gears if they get to the next round.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

okuns wrote:
If Sparta holds on, it's goodbye to Milan...
it will be hard for sparta, milan is having 59% ball posession and a goal ahead now.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

thank God, that lazy inzaghi is coming out for tomassen.
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

he never miss, schevchenko score another goal
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

Well it good night Prague... 3-1 to Milan. I like Milan though, Seedorf na my man anyday. I would love to see a Seedorf/Viera midfield combo.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

okuns wrote:Well it good night Prague... 3-1 to Milan. I like Milan though, Seedorf na my man anyday. I would love to see a Seedorf/Viera midfield combo.
its now 4-1, gattuso just scored
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

You guys don't get it. Milan is the best team in Europe and they will win that cup again unless what happened to them last year with Pirlo and seedorf happens again.
When you play that 4-3-1-2 with Seedorf , Pirlo and Gattuso , you dominate all comers. You guys should have seen their second round game with Madrid last year.
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

lagos777 wrote:You guys don't get it. Milan is the best team in Europe and they will win that cup again unless what happened to them last year with Pirlo and seedorf happens again.
When you play that 4-3-1-2 with Seedorf , Pirlo and Gattuso , you dominate all comers. You guys should have seen their second round game with Madrid last year.
Hmm. The 1-0 win by Milan at SanSiro was good but even better was Madrid's reply at the Bernabeu where they totally outclassed Milan.