DRAMA at Sooting camp: OWOBLOW drew the first blood

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg
DRAMA at Sooting camp: OWOBLOW drew the first blood

Post by Toxicarrow »

Last edited by Toxicarrow on Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Except Sooting wins FA Cup, Alao-Akala should forget about winning governorship seat of OYO State next year. He is doomed forever. Sooting relegation will become an election issue. He should ask Lam Adesina and others
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Much as i respect Owoblow, but he should learn to say the truth or simply acknowledge his own faults. He is claiming a coach does not know his job, can someone remind him he should be the last person saying that, because in 1989 he was the one coaching 3SC and this team was about to be relegated untill NFA decided to increase the teams because of the Premiership league that was kicking off. We were rubbish that year, with hopeless players on display, we were relegated from day one. No kits , no equipments, always deferring to the management in the face of rubbish incentive that was in place.
That team has been turned into a useless team, a big team in the hands of clueless administrators who are not in touch with reality. Whose only reason for being around that team is because they once played for the team, loved the team, but that is not enough to run a team. Passion is good, but passion without knowledge is not only useless, but dangerous.
I have watched the sort of people coming around this team, they nothing about modern football, they are still stuck in the stone age in their reasoning and management ideas.
Shooting may not be my first love , but i played for this team once, i enjoyed my time especially the atmosphere around this once a great team, bu i am embarrased watching this team flirt and co-habit with relegation, that i feel she has so demean herself, she is not worth any respect anymore.
All those ex - whatever should leave that team alone, it is time they do away with all those names that have run and ruined this team, it is time to look somewhere else for the people to lead this team into the modern era.
I am told this coach was experimenting, and Owoblow felt that was the reason he was not good enough, but hey, who recruited the team, why recruit a team for another coach. The man cannot be judged until he has been given all he needs to work. I can imagine his frustration coming from europe where basic things are in place, asking for water at training ground around football clubs in Nigeria is like asking for NEPA to supply light. Does he not know it is a taboo for Naija players to drink water during training, it is not good for stamina, that is what those clueless coaches taught us, that too much of it will make your tommy swell up. Boy what a suprse to get here and i hear stuff like dehydration, i thought it was a macho thing not to drink water during training and not to swallow water at half time. That is the metalilty of the people running our football in Nigeria.
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

oloye wrote:Much as i respect Owoblow, but he should learn to say the truth or simply acknowledge his own faults. He is claiming a coach does not know his job, can someone remind him he should be the last person saying that, because in 1989 he was the one coaching 3SC and this team was about to be relegated untill NFA decided to increase the teams because of the Premiership league that was kicking off. We were rubbish that year, with hopeless players on display, we were relegated from day one. No kits , no equipments, always deferring to the management in the face of rubbish incentive that was in place.
That team has been turned into a useless team, a big team in the hands of clueless administrators who are not in touch with reality. Whose only reason for being around that team is because they once played for the team, loved the team, but that is not enough to run a team. Passion is good, but passion without knowledge is not only useless, but dangerous.
I have watched the sort of people coming around this team, they nothing about modern football, they are still stuck in the stone age in their reasoning and management ideas.
Shooting may not be my first love , but i played for this team once, i enjoyed my time especially the atmosphere around this once a great team, bu i am embarrased watching this team flirt and co-habit with relegation, that i feel she has so demean herself, she is not worth any respect anymore.
All those ex - whatever should leave that team alone, it is time they do away with all those names that have run and ruined this team, it is time to look somewhere else for the people to lead this team into the modern era.
I am told this coach was experimenting, and Owoblow felt that was the reason he was not good enough, but hey, who recruited the team, why recruit a team for another coach. The man cannot be judged until he has been given all he needs to work. I can imagine his frustration coming from europe where basic things are in place, asking for water at training ground around football clubs in Nigeria is like asking for NEPA to supply light. Does he not know it is a taboo for Naija players to drink water during training, it is not good for stamina, that is what those clueless coaches taught us, that too much of it will make your tommy swell up. Boy what a suprse to get here and i hear stuff like dehydration, i thought it was a macho thing not to drink water during training and not to swallow water at half time. That is the metalilty of the people running our football in Nigeria.
:lol: :lol: Stop yabbing Nigerian world class local coaches my friend. Put Jossy Lad or coach of Calabar Rovers in charge of Super Eagles and you will still be amazed at the number of people supporting him because the mere thought of having an Oyibo coach instantly switches them to a very complex defensive mode :lol: .
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *