kai some baller...dem call am say dani alves

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kamerun
Egg
Egg
kai some baller...dem call am say dani alves

Post by kamerun »

the guy is good....he shut down that left flanck and made ronaldinho look stupid! surprise to see he hasnt been picked for the selecao yet? thats one of the reasons brazil will always be on top coz this guy would get a life certificate to play with the lions!
goat no fi eat where dey no tie am
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

I said it here, I am too happy that Livafool gave up on him, he is one heck of a player!! :D

The way I see it both Daniel Alves and Mancini are better than Cicinho, who has been mentioned as the guy to take over from Cafu...
To God be the glory
kamerun
Egg
Egg

Post by kamerun »

Skylolo wrote:I said it here, I am too happy that Livafool gave up on him, he is one heck of a player!! :D

The way I see it both Daniel Alves and Mancini are better than Cicinho, who has been mentioned as the guy to take over from Cafu...
thank u skylolo...the guy is a beast! i think pareira had problem...how could he pick cafu ahead of this bobo?
goat no fi eat where dey no tie am
Yummy
Egg
Egg

Post by Yummy »

This guy na left or right back ?
kamerun wrote:
Skylolo wrote:I said it here, I am too happy that Livafool gave up on him, he is one heck of a player!! :D

thank u skylolo...the guy is a beast! i think pareira had problem...how could he pick cafu ahead of this bobo?