Drogbaaaaa.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

asabe
Egg
Egg
Drogbaaaaa.......

Post by asabe »

WHAT :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Yup :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

......A Goal!!!

Wey Skylolo? Drogba looks a better player than Shevy! Damn, a lot of people won't be too happy with that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Haterz go hump a bumble bee, the guy is one of the best strikers in the world.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
ithinkicanbeatmiketyson
Egg
Egg

Post by ithinkicanbeatmiketyson »

RESPECT to the man!
my style is impetuous my defence is impregnable and i'm just ferocious
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

airwolex wrote:......A Goal!!!

Wey Skylolo? Drogba looks a better player than Shevy! Damn, a lot of people won't be too happy with that! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dey for hia wetin, Sheva still dey adapt....The goal na fluke anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
To God be the glory
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

But remember that Drogba is supposed to be on the bench this season, with the arrival of Sheva and Kalou.
Drog haters are not_liking_this_one_bit
(neither are the Camerounians....lol)

ha ha ha ha ha ha

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Skylolo wrote:

I dey for hia wetin, Sheva still dey adapt....The goal na fluke anyway :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Fluke ko, Foluke ni!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

airwolex wrote:
Skylolo wrote:

Fluke ko, Foluke ni!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
For real Wolex, I give it to Drogba I think the fact that he is not playing as a lone front man is helping his game....and the competition from Sheva has forced him to raise his overall contribution.
To God be the glory
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

good one Drogs .. now why doesnt Spurs strikers want to score!! they are giving me headaches!!
mlkama
Egg
Egg

Post by mlkama »

DD was expected to take the backseat this season but Sheva is the one looking lost ...so far...
Player wrote:Haterz go hump a bumble bee, the guy is one of the best strikers in the world.
Waffiman wrote: PS: Milla couldn't hold a candle to Manga Onguene or Theophile "Docteur" Abega .
Frenchie
Egg
Egg

Post by Frenchie »

tfco wrote:But remember that Drogba is supposed to be on the bench this season, with the arrival of Sheva and Kalou.
Drog haters are not_liking_this_one_bit
(neither are the Camerounians....lol)

ha ha ha ha ha ha
Nobody ever expected Drogba to be on the bench, and yes I do believe he is better than Sheva (since the guy got married to that fine lady he is no more all that good: he must spending a lot of NRG on his night job (I'll do the same were I to be on his shoes though))
FRENCHIE FOR PRESIDEnT IN 2007
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

D.D is better now then that shev soon you will fine him on the bench watch if he was not africa he will be more respectfull then that crap,world attackers are Eto number one,Henry,Toni,DD then that shev i like he but are go play DD befor he,what you guys think
kaycee2g

Post by kaycee2g »

I have always criticized drogba, but the man is in form this season. He is als MR. 110%. that for me, is the kind of player i like. He gives his all and more!
lyricalgh
Egg
Egg

Post by lyricalgh »

kajifu wrote:D.D is better now then that shev soon you will fine him on the bench watch if he was not africa he will be more respectfull then that crap,world attackers are Eto number one,Henry,Toni,DD then that shev i like he but are go play DD befor he,what you guys think

one more time in english
"I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! He's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"