Egypt showed Nigeria how to do it yesterday against Lebanon

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Egypt showed Nigeria how to do it yesterday against Lebanon

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

FT Egypt [7 - 0] Lebanon

20' [1 - 0] I. Mutab

23' [2 - 0] M. Zidan

27' [3 - 0] I. Mutab

30' [4 - 0] Mido

51' [5 - 0] A. Hassan

63' [6 - 0] M. Zidan

77' [7 - 0] H. Ghaly

Copyright © 1998-2006 LiveScore.com
Fourteen
Egg
Egg

Post by Fourteen »

They play ball in Lebanon? :shock:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Lefak wrote:They play ball in Lebanon? :shock:
108 Lebanon
167 Niger
144 Lesotho

They are higher ranked than Niger we struggled to beat! Let us see what Eguavoen does against Lesotho.
bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by bakana »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
108 Lebanon
167 Niger
144 Lesotho

They are higher ranked than Niger we struggled to beat! Let us see what Eguavoen does against Lesotho.
Did the egyptian coach get stranded in a foreign land with his team prior to the match?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

bakana wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
108 Lebanon
167 Niger
144 Lesotho

Did the egyptian coach get stranded in a foreign land with his team prior to the match?
Where did Eguavoen get stranded against Niger?
bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by bakana »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
bakana wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
108 Lebanon
167 Niger
144 Lesotho

Against Niger, is your beef with the play or the result?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

bakana wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
bakana wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
108 Lebanon
167 Niger
144 Lesotho

Against Niger, is your beef with the play or the result?
Both!
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

Nothing went wrong with Niger game. Great start if I must comment.
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by bakana »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: Both!
If my memory serves me right you did not watch the match so how can you comment on the play. btw what exactly in the play apart from the coaching staff didn't you like?
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

bakana wrote:
If my memory serves me right you did not watch the match so how can you comment on the play. btw what exactly in the play apart from the coaching staff didn't you like?
Just the coaching staff.
bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by bakana »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
bakana wrote:
Just the coaching staff.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: veritas liberat, you're a free man.
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

bakana wrote:
Ol boy, I watched the match and there was nothing I saw that showed me that the SE has progressed under Eguavon with the way we played...it was the same old individual stuff with little cohesive team play on show...
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Mister Dolly wrote:
bakana wrote:
Ol boy, I watched the match and there was nothing I saw that showed me that the SE has progressed under Eguavon with the way we played...it was the same old individual stuff with little cohesive team play on show...
Even you will agree that you cannot be a team without a lot of friendlies. A foreign coach will still have that problem.
Nigeria was a team during Westerhof era and it took him over 4 years to get there.

Maybe you've forgotten, Nnigeria went to the last ANC without a single friendly. Played 5 games, dormant for another 6 months before playing Niger.

EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN THE NFA WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO ARRANGE FRIENDLIES BUT WE ARE ALL KILLING THE COACH COS HE'S THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING RESULT, REGARDLESS OF PREP :shock: :shock: :shock:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Ayo:
I am not sure Lebanon can beat any team in W Africa! In short, Lebanon is useless
Kenovski
Egg
Egg

Post by Kenovski »

Ayo is right !!! Damn it we need to start thrashing teams again. That is the only way we can get some respect back. If we continue with these 1-0, 2-0, 2-1 results we will conceed moral victories to all these ajebota teams and soon, like the Angola case, we will have one spring a shocker against us!! :evil: :evil:
Everyday you can choose to the happy or sad, good or bad, full of joy or filled with anger. It takes the same amount of effort to acheive either.....

Anonymous
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

We shold have beaten Niger by more than two goals but know this; If we had thrashed them 12-0 Ayo will still complain.

I don't like Egu myself but this arguement no get head.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

pajimoh wrote:
Mister Dolly wrote:
bakana wrote:
Even you will agree that you cannot be a team without a lot of friendlies. A foreign coach will still have that problem.
Nigeria was a team during Westerhof era and it took him over 4 years to get there.

Maybe you've forgotten, Nnigeria went to the last ANC without a single friendly. Played 5 games, dormant for another 6 months before playing Niger.

EVERYONE HAS FORGOTTEN THE NFA WHO ARE SUPPOSE TO ARRANGE FRIENDLIES BUT WE ARE ALL KILLING THE COACH COS HE'S THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR GETTING RESULT, REGARDLESS OF PREP :shock: :shock: :shock:
Arie Haan took over Cameroon and within three weeks, they were playing cohevisive, entertaining and purposeful football. They went to Kigali and won 3-0

Claude Le Roy has just shown us that a coach can come in with a few days notice and get a team playing well. He had less than a week with his boys and they went to Tokyo to win!
rutgers
Egg
Egg

Post by rutgers »

It was not the complete Lebanon NT. It was about 8 Lebanese players and 4 others from Arab countries. Sami Jaber of Saudi and the old timer Saeed Owairan, the guy who scored the wonder goal in WC 94, played in the match. So the "Lebanon" team was basically an assortment of players. This game was for charity, the lebanese victims, and therefore it was more of an exhibition. But it was good to see Zidan, Mido, Ghaly, and Emat Metaeb play together.

here are the highlights.

http://www.ahlynews.com/multimedia_file.php?id=471
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

rutgers wrote:It was not the complete Lebanon NT. It was about 8 Lebanese players and 4 others from Arab countries. Sami Jaber of Saudi and the old timer Saeed Owairan, the guy who scored the wonder goal in WC 94, played in the match. So the "Lebanon" team was basically an assortment of players. This game was for charity, the lebanese victims, and therefore it was more of an exhibition. But it was good to see Zidan, Mido, Ghaly, and Emat Metaeb play together.

here are the highlights.

Still a good performance by Egypt. There is no way Nigeria's Eguavoen can beat any team in the world 7-0.

Lebanon is a better team and a higher ranked one than Niger. We have serious problems in Nigeria man!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

rutgers wrote:It was not the complete Lebanon NT. It was about 8 Lebanese players and 4 others from Arab countries. Sami Jaber of Saudi and the old timer Saeed Owairan, the guy who scored the wonder goal in WC 94, played in the match. So the "Lebanon" team was basically an assortment of players. This game was for charity, the lebanese victims, and therefore it was more of an exhibition. But it was good to see Zidan, Mido, Ghaly, and Emat Metaeb play together.

here are the highlights.

paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

Vindave wrote:Nothing went wrong with Niger game. Great start if I must comment.
...Olboy ..na so we go begin settle for mediocrity?How many U tink sey the 1994 SE for nak dat Niger team? :?
P
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

paj wrote:
Vindave wrote:Nothing went wrong with Niger game. Great start if I must comment.
...Olboy ..na so we go begin settle for mediocrity?How many U tink sey the 1994 SE for nak dat Niger team? :?
P
Just as well we have Germany here to show us how things should be done. Rwanda is a much more formidable opponent than Niger, yet Cameroon went to Kigali and came back with a 3-0 win.
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

[
http://www.ahlynews.com/multimedia_file.php?id=471[/quote]

أهداف المنتخب السبعة فى منتخب نجوم العرب بمهرجان لبنان كما كان العنوان
أهداف المنتخب السبعة فى منتخب نجوم العرب بمهرجان لبنان كما كان الوصف
egypt_7goals_nlebanon.zip ملف
2006-10-03 التاريخ
74 عدد مرات التقييم
9.1756756756757 من 10 التقييم
4815 عدد مرات التحميل

..where do I click? :shock:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)