Barca will qualify

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet
Barca will qualify

Post by MI5 »

Barca won today by 2-0 which puts the pressure on Bremen going into Nou Camp for the second leg. I expect Barca to trash them no matter what... Stay tuned...
Soldier of Fortune...
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Barca will qualify

Post by analyzer »

MI5 wrote:Barca won today by 2-0 which puts the pressure on Bremen going into Nou Camp for the second leg. I expect Barca to trash them no matter what... Stay tuned...
Hello!!!!!

How does it put pressure on Bremen...

Bremen is leading barca by 2points......

Barca has to win or Bust... Bremen might as well put a bus In front of the post....

I believe the game will be close... As barca remains calm without losing their cool, they can pull it off...
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

I never doubted that Barca will progress from this group..

They will beat Bremen at the Nou Camp....I'll be happy for them to come back and knock Chelsea out at a later stage of the Competition when Etoo, Messi & Ronaldinho are firing toghether again... :D
To God be the glory
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Skylolo wrote:I never doubted that Barca will progress from this group..

They will beat Bremen at the Nou Camp....I'll be happy for them to come back and knock Chelsea out at a later stage of the Competition when Etoo, Messi & Ronaldinho are firing toghether again... :D
if they get that far we'll be glad to deal with them again - home & away - until then, they need to worry about a counter attacking wermen.
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Bremen is going to pack the bus (that's what they need to do because they hold the advantage) since it's Barca that NEEDS the result. Barca would be the team under pressure to attack unabatedly. This leaves them open to counters from Bremen.

I'd say it's possible for Barca to make it, but the odds are stacked against them as things stand.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

I don't expect Barca to lose to Bremen at Camp Nou.
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Maureenhoe na mastermind. He has put Barca under tremendous pressure. Draw and they are out. Vincent do you remember what I told you last month ? :lol: :lol:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Killa Adjei wrote:I don't expect Barca to lose to Bremen at Camp Nou.
I don't think Barca would lose either, but that's still a long way from winning. Bremen KNOW a draw would suffice. With the way football has developed, it's so much easier for a half-decent team to play for a draw these days.

Park the bus keep a tight defence line and break on the counter. Without Eto'o and with Ronaldinho's seeming ineffectiveness this season, I'm truly concerned for Barca. Truth be told, I actually don't want barca to qualify.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Oba wrote:
I don't think Barca would lose either, but that's still a long way from winning. Bremen KNOW a draw would suffice. With the way football has developed, it's so much easier for a half-decent team to play for a draw these days.

Park the bus keep a tight defence line and break on the counter. Without Eto'o and with Ronaldinho's seeming ineffectiveness this season, I'm truly concerned for Barca. Truth be told, I actually don't want barca to qualify.
What are you talkign about, the man has 9 goals this season and you are talking about ineffectiveness? Many teams dont want Barcelona to qualify, this is why Mourinho went for the lost today so that our chances of qualifying decrease because he knows Barcelona with Eto'o back is more of a threat to Chelsea's champions league dreams. Even without Eto'o the offensive output of the team is outstanding and we have a better record and have scored more goals so far in the season compared to last season.
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

I don't expect Chelsea to go far. They talk the usual talk nothing more...

Soldier of Fortune...
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

I expect them to draw. :P
Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

MI5 wrote:I don't expect Chelsea to go far. They talk the usual talk nothing more...

MI5 I think Bremen will go further than Bayern M. 8-)
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

Guv007 wrote:
MI5 wrote:I don't expect Chelsea to go far. They talk the usual talk nothing more...

I agree, Bremen might as well just qualify with Chelsea. As for Bayern, I have not seen much to have confidence eventhough they are my team. I really don't know why Karimi has been on the bench for Bayern, especially today cos na like #$% people for Spartak karimi dey take drink garri.
Skylolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Skylolo »

MI5 no mind Chelsea its in the group stages that a "small" team like them do "Gra Gra" dont be surprised when a small team like Monaco knocks them out and Barca goes farther than them in this competition... :twisted:

To God be the glory
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Hmm wasn't Bremen trashed 8-2 some UCL seasons ago? Hmm I expect the same thing to happen again... They are all pretenders nothing more... Stay tuned.... :wink:

Guv007 wrote:

Soldier of Fortune...
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Skylolo,

The thing with them is every season they say they will win the cup but yet when the run into bogey team like Monaco or Lyon I expect them to shake. Their away record is poor and only win away games against little teams like Levkia Sofia and others... Tell them to go into San Siro and beat a team like AC Milan and you'll see them chocking or Jose whinning about referee this and that...

Look at what happened last season when Real Betis took them to school and beat them. Look at what Barca did to them at Stamford Bridge... I expect more of that to come... :lol: :lol:

Skylolo wrote:MI5 no mind Chelsea its in the group stages that a "small" team like them do "Gra Gra" dont be surprised when a small team like Monaco knocks them out and Barca goes farther than them in this competition... :twisted:

Soldier of Fortune...
Mister Dolly
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mister Dolly »

Oba wrote:

Guys, parking the bus in defense has not always guaranteed that a goal will not be scored against your team...a good team will always patiently find whee the gaps are and take advantage of it..
"Because of Jesus, it's a glorious life...."
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

Oba wrote:

first of all Bremen is more than just a "half decent team". they can compete with every team in the world.

and second they definately won't defend with 11 man, that is not Bremen. they always attacking and trying to score!
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Group A
1 Chelsea 5 3 1 1 8 4 4 10
2 Werder Bremen 5 3 1 1 7 3 4 10
3 Barcelona 5 2 2 1 10 4 6 8
4 Levski Sofia 5 0 0 5 1 15 -14 0

All WB needs is a draw - Barca must win to advance!!!
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

tolahs wrote:
Group A

I know this but I feel the boys will deliver a victory at Camp Nou!

Guv007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Guv007 »

Killa Adjei wrote:
tolahs wrote:
Group A

I know this but I feel the boys will deliver a victory at Camp Nou!
I feel a 1 - 1 goal less draw. :lol:
DAgrin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by DAgrin »

I also don't think Bremen will beat Barca at home.
But who cares..a draw will be enough for Bremen.
"The secret of life is to have no fear." - Fela Kuti

Naija 4 life!
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Barcelona beat them on both legs last year and Barcelona and they have more at stake than Bremen!