come end of the season Chelsea will lose a lot of players

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
come end of the season Chelsea will lose a lot of players

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Chelsea midfielder Lassana Diarra is set to end his nightmare at Stamford Bridge with a move to Marseille. (News of the World, Star on Sunday)

Newcastle are considering an audacious bid to land Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko on a five-month loan deal. (News of the World)

Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi is set to end his nightmare at Stamford Bridge with a move to Monaco. (News of the World, Star on Sunday)

Chelsea are lining up a £5m move for Valencia defender Miguel in the January transfer window. (News of the World, Star on Sunday)
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

THE 3 PLAYERS MENTIONED ABOVE ARE NOT REALLY CONTRIBUTING

MUCH TO CLUB AT THE MOMENT BUT I DOUBT IF OBI\SHEV WILL BE

LEAVING CLUB.
lyricalgh
Egg
Egg

Post by lyricalgh »

so will many clubs who have ambition
"I was gonna rip his heart out. I'm the best ever. I'm the most brutal and vicious, the most ruthless champion there has ever been. No one can stop me. Lennox is a conqueror? No! He's no Alexander! I'm Alexander! I'm the best ever. I'm Sonny Liston. I'm Jack Dempsey. There's never been anyone like me. I'm from their cloth. There is no one who can match me. My style is impetuous, my defense is impregnable, and I'm just ferocious. I want his heart! I want to eat his children! Praise be to Allah!"
Baggy
Egg
Egg
Re: come end of the season Chelsea will lose a lot of player

Post by Baggy »

I bet Obi is now regretting not coming to us where he would have been playing week in week out except to rest him for crucial games.

Money is not everything.
I am sure JM can't come out and say that he regrets fighting for the young man. This all cos of his attitude and lack of seriousness to the game.
He thinks he is there at Chelsea only to use the name and babes, make money and show off? Let someone tell him he has to deliver or else warm the bench or rotten at reserves.

Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea midfielder Lassana Diarra is set to end his nightmare at Stamford Bridge with a move to Marseille. (News of the World, Star on Sunday)

Newcastle are considering an audacious bid to land Chelsea striker Andriy Shevchenko on a five-month loan deal. (News of the World)

Chelsea midfielder Mikel Obi is set to end his nightmare at Stamford Bridge with a move to Monaco. (News of the World, Star on Sunday)

Chelsea are lining up a £5m move for Valencia defender Miguel in the January transfer window. (News of the World, Star on Sunday)
I now see through the eyes of JESUS CHRIST - An Indian woman HEALED by our LORD JESUS CHRIST @ Ben Hinn Healing Crusade .
What About You?

What we do, does not define who we are, what define's us is how well we rise after we have fallen.

The only consistency of the referees is there Inconsistencies - Wigan FC Manager.
African Star
Egg
Egg

Post by African Star »

Baggy wrote:I bet Obi is now regretting not coming to us where he would have been playing week in week out except to rest him for crucial games.

Money is not everything.
I am sure JM can't come out and say that he regrets fighting for the young man. This all cos of his attitude and lack of seriousness to the game.
He thinks he is there at Chelsea only to use the name and babes, make money and show off? Let someone tell him he has to deliver or else warm the bench or rotten at reserves.

Bigpokey24 wrote:Chelsea midfielder Lassana Diarra is set to end his nightmare at Stamford Bridge with a move to Marseille. (News of the World, Star on Sunday)

African players do not fit into Fergie's style of play and Obi will not fit in there either. Ther is a reason why Manu are the only EPL team without an African player.
Frenchie
Egg
Egg

Post by Frenchie »

African Star wrote:
Baggy wrote:I bet Obi is now regretting not coming to us where he would have been playing week in week out except to rest him for crucial games.

Money is not everything.

African players do not fit into Fergie's style of play and Obi will not fit in there either. Ther is a reason why Manu are the only EPL team without an African player.
Bullshit
FRENCHIE FOR PRESIDEnT IN 2007
BIGGESTMAN
Egg
Egg

Post by BIGGESTMAN »

Money is not everything.

The reason why Obi chose Chelsea was not for money-it was because those b*****d thugs from Chelsea threatened him and his family
G- THE PEOPLES MODERATOR, PROTECTOR OF TRUE EAGLES FANS AND DESTROYER OF OUR ENEMIES!
chillmonster
Egg
Egg

Post by chillmonster »

Can we let this kid get more than a month of playing before we judge his career? Mikel has the talent to succeed, and given time he will.
“So powerful is the light of unity that it can illuminate the whole earth.”
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

African Star wrote: African players do not fit into Fergie's style of play and Obi will not fit in there either. Ther is a reason why Manu are the only EPL team without an African player.
Off the top...
Quinton Fortune - beset with injuries
Eric "Cantona" Djemba-Djemba - nuff said

Who else? Some of you people just dey type nonsense for the sake of.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

shamnex
Egg
Egg

Post by shamnex »

na skin or na skill count?
Globero
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Globero »

tfco wrote:
African Star wrote: African players do not fit into Fergie's style of play and Obi will not fit in there either. Ther is a reason why Manu are the only EPL team without an African player.
Off the top...

So if they were'nt successful there, does'nt that prove his point ? :shock:
From this day forth, I stand by the entity that is ARSENAL.
I'm in despair when we lose, I rejoice when we win and I become emotional for all that happens in between
but may no one dare say I was not there when its all said and done - Globero
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Globero wrote:
tfco wrote:
Off the top...

not every player that passes through the gates of OT ends up being successful.
QF was good, no doubt. EDD, well, the less said the better.

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

junior
Egg
Egg

Post by junior »

tfco wrote:
Globero wrote:
tfco wrote:
Off the top...

not every player that passes through the gates of OT ends up being successful.
QF was good, no doubt. EDD, well, the less said the better.
Djemba was an impostor. Quinton Fortune had serious problems with injuries. Bolton took a risk a signing him and he got injured a again on his first game back from injury.
ceejay22
Egg
Egg

Post by ceejay22 »

Make God punish u for doctoring that stuff.Where is the 'sauce'?
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

stop noise
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

ceejay22 wrote:

Make God punish u for doctoring that stuff.Where is the 'sauce'?
at the long run we go see who go suffer me or u.
SuperEagles

Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

News of the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigpokey, I hope you know who they are?
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
dudu
Egg
Egg

Post by dudu »

shamnex wrote:
I concur, Obi will be a bigger failure in Man. Utd, his styke doesnt fit their game at all, i wish he could make it to a club Lyon or Arsenal or Spanish league. He will surely flourish there... still have hopes on him in Chelsea anyweay
junior
Egg
Egg

Post by junior »

dudu wrote:
shamnex wrote:
I concur, Obi will be a bigger failure in Man. Utd, his styke doesnt fit their game at all, i wish he could make it to a club Lyon or Arsenal or Spanish league. He will surely flourish there... still have hopes on him in Chelsea anyweay
I disagree. At United he would be molded into a Scholes type player because his vision is on par with Scholes and with time will get even better. He also has the added advantage of better size and strength over Scholes. His shooting will improve and as he would be playing with a more attack minded team. At Chelsea he is brought in the last few minutes of games and forced to play a less offensive role. I think he should replace Ballack because he can't do much worse than German is doing right now. I like Obi because of his simple game and his excellent technique barring his shooting. He is the most technically gifted Nigerian player since Kanu.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Fegwu wrote:News of the world :lol: :lol: :lol:

Bigpokey, I hope you know who they are?
i know but no be me write am , do u think i believe it
SuperEagles

Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

Yep - anything Carrick is doing, Obi can do better and he would have been playing for sure. Maybe not every game, he would be playing.

And that is before you consider that Scholes will probably start to make way by next season.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Ziontrain wrote:
Yep - anything Carrick is doing, Obi can do better and he would have been playing for sure. Maybe not every game, he would be playing.

And that is before you consider that Scholes will probably start to make way by next season.
Fergie will not bench Carrick for him. Besides, Obi will be doing himself a disservice by playing ala carrick. Obi will be better off playing as an attacking midfielder or as a mobile central midfielder like Seedorf.

Obi still got a better chance of becoming a world class star in chelsea cos MJ is a more flexible and a better coach. MJ can switch btw 3 formations in one single game, he can choose to play CMs instead of wingers etc. Obi will always get games under JM as long as he improves his defending and becomes more mobile a la Seedorf.

Seedorf and Pirlo were both AMs and they never made it in Inter until they made it to AC Milan and Ancelotti coverted them to CMs and both of them have been effective ever since.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
Ziontrain
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ziontrain »

mastermind wrote:Fergie will not bench Carrick for him. Besides, Obi will be doing himself a disservice by playing ala carrick.
If Obi had been on board Fergie would not have acquired Carrick. Both were actually acquired to be AMs, which is why Fergie continued to chase Hargreaves. So Carrick is simply temping at DM - Fergie will want him to replace Scholes long term, though I dont believe the move will be succesfull.

Carrick is nothing more than an English Oliseh or the second coming of Jamie Redknapp - and AM who is too slow.

Obi on the other hand can actually play that AM role and he has enough power to have done well in the temp role that Carrick is doing at DM.

Whatever the case one should never judge a career move after only 3 months of the season. Otherwise Pires and Cantona would have gone back home instead of becoming English player of the year. Obi should survive at Chelsea - at least long enough for them to jettison him to West Ham at a discount in two years.

But at Man U he would have been more cherised and would have thrived better - and faster. You only have to look at what Fergie has done with C.Ronaldo and Rooney to see that. Even FLetcher sef has been giving so mjuch playing time up to now in his Man U career that a guy like Obi would have capitalized on much better. Meanwhile Lasagna wassisname is moving on with about 5 mins of career playing time to show fir himself.