What is it with this Essien Ghana like defending sef?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
What is it with this Essien Ghana like defending sef?

Post by CMS »

This man does it again.
Almost allowed Boa Morte a fine chance, miss judging the header that was eventually saved by Hilario. Finally, a diving header miss. Just keep the game simple. Africans always want to do spectacular things. Meen!!!! I tire for this man sef. Simple clearance..Feirrera too come inside come score against us..
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the guy na joke what an overated player. he was at fault on both goals
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Go blame your clueless coach... :lol:
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Pep Guardiola To Barca Before CL Final
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Killa Adjei wrote:Go blame your clueless coach... :lol:
See this man sef.. Wetin coach get to do with that crab like attempt of a diving header? The man was at fault. Stay on your feet and clear ball, he dey crawl like some takoradi snake. :evil:

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i think essien has gone as far as his body can take him. the guy is actually 32 and i also heard he might retire from international football after ANC 2008

well he was terrible today, both up front and in defence
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: What is it with this Essien Ghana like defending sef?

Post by YUJAM »

Blame it on Mourinho. Essien is a great player but he is not a right back. This is the second consecutive game in which this tactic has backfired.. Hopefully, Mourinho will stop using this tactical switch.

CMS wrote:This man does it again.
Almost allowed Boa Morte a fine chance, miss judging the header that was eventually saved by Hilario. Finally, a diving header miss. Just keep the game simple. Africans always want to do spectacular things. Meen!!!! I tire for this man sef. Simple clearance..Feirrera too come inside come score against us..
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

CMS wrote:
See this man sef.. Wetin coach get to do with that crab like attempt of a diving header? The man was at fault. Stay on your feet and clear ball, he dey crawl like some takoradi snake. :evil:

Look at these Chelsea fans crying, is Essien a rightback, your team is depleted so Mourinho feels he has to blame him at rightback, that is not his natural position so he is suffering, you should be happy you came out with a draw...
We are the centre of the pitch, we are precise, we are our effort, we are attackers who defend, we are defenders who attack, we are respected by our rivals, we are recognised by our rivals, we are every goal that we score, we are those who always look for our opponent's goal, WE ARE ONE.

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Bigpokey24 wrote:i think essien has gone as far as his body can take him. the guy is actually 32 and i also heard he might retire from international football after ANC 2008

Why do they allow this useless angel* to post here... :roll:

rock3t
Egg
Egg

Post by rock3t »

...And our dear Obi Mikel got promoted from the bench to the stands.... let us fokus on THAT, shall we?

:D :D
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:

Look at these Chelsea fans crying, is Essien a rightback, your team is depleted so Mourinho feels he has to blame him at rightback, that is not his natural position so he is suffering, you should be happy you came out with a draw...
See I now know your problem. We are talking about technical deficiency, you dey talk tactical positioning. Essien is technically deficient, if he can't execute a simple diving header. Secondly it's a wrong technical tactical choice to use when the ball is skipping along the ground.

As much training as the man has had, he still has some bush league habits he picked up from the streets of Ghana. :evil:

Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Killa Adjei wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:i think essien has gone as far as his body can take him. the guy is actually 32 and i also heard he might retire from international football after ANC 2008

well if we drive him away we have to drive you away too
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

CMS wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:

See I now know your problem. We are talking about technical deficiency, you dey talk tactical positioning. Essien is technically deficient, if he can't execute a simple diving header. Secondly it's a wrong technical tactical choice to use when the ball is skipping along the ground.

As much training as the man has had, he still has some bush league habits he picked up from the streets of Ghana. :evil:

What kind of bad belle is this...Essien has been the rock holding your team together...Go and watch the Barcelona games that you played to see this...Your visit at Camp Nou proves my point, go and see what lead up to Drogba's late equalizer to see this...Your team is depleted and needs Terry back...Yes Essien can play RB but that is not his natural position..If he makes a mistake at it, why do you want to blame him...If you take Essien out of that team, they would be battling regulation by now....

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

Molue Conductor wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:

well if we drive him away we have to drive you away too

Tell him to stay way from me and to stop sendign me pm's...

hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

Essien is completely useless. His height alone is a big minus in the premiership, and in a giant team like Chelsea, it is a gigantic blunder to play him anywhere at all. Essien has been living on the fortune of wind assissted passes, tackles and goals before now. Now that it is no longer windy, fowl yansh has been exposed. Mourinho should be fired for hiring such a collosal wimp as Essien.
KGB GOSSIP
haa

Post by KGB GOSSIP »

Broder na football no bi mouth mouth that is why naija no qualified for Mundial .making mouth they gonna win ANC and came with Broze at home.Essien has play a lot of games it,s has suffered him.He need to rest a whille.Dont blame the guy .he played a whole world cup and all Premiership games , inbody no bi leather.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:

What kind of bad belle is this...Essien has been the rock holding your team together...Go and watch the Barcelona games that you played to see this...Your visit at Camp Nou proves my point, go and see what lead up to Drogba's late equalizer to see this...Your team is depleted and needs Terry back...Yes Essien can play RB but that is not his natural position..If he makes a mistake at it, why do you want to blame him...If you take Essien out of that team, they would be battling regulation by now....
Then tell him to go back to the basics and stop all these Ghananese show boating. Your Breda kill us today Killa. nobody said he doen't play well, but stick to the basics baby. Last week na own goal, this week na diving header. Wetin we go get next week now?

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

hangingfire wrote:Essien is completely useless. His height alone is a big minus in the premiership, and in a giant team like Chelsea, it is a gigantic blunder to play him anywhere at all. Essien has been living on the fortune of wind assissted passes, tackles and goals before now. Now that it is no longer windy, fowl yansh has been exposed. Mourinho should be fired for hiring such a collosal wimp as Essien.

What an angel*...

senator
Egg
Egg

Post by senator »

Mate he is Ghanian!! its that simple
''Watching United today was like watching your woman with another man. They were where we should have been, doing exactly what we should have been doing, and deep inside you know they were doing it better than we ever have.'' __Arsenal Fan after watching Man Utd defeat Roma 7-1 10/04/07

mouko wrote:
''Going by this list Nigeria would survive if they can score more than they would concede.''
Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

CMS wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:

Then tell him to go back to the basics and stop all these Ghananese show boating. Your Breda kill us today Killa. nobody said he doen't play well, but stick to the basics baby. Last week na own goal, this week na diving header. Wetin we go get next week now?

I know, I was shocked at the diving header, something needs to be done though....

Killa Adjei
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Killa Adjei »

CMS, by the way where are your buddies, g4L and kaycee... :lol:

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: haa

Post by CMS »

KGB GOSSIP wrote:Broder na football no bi mouth mouth that is why naija no qualified for Mundial .making mouth they gonna win ANC and came with Broze at home.Essien has play a lot of games it,s has suffered him.He need to rest a whille.Dont blame the guy .he played a whole world cup and all Premiership games , inbody no bi leather.

Mr Man , just because he played three games for W/C you dey yarn like say him play pass the "Italians, French, German and Portuguese" players. they played more games than Essien and are still playing now.

CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Killa Adjei wrote:CMS, by the way where are your buddies, g4L and kaycee... :lol:
I have not seen Kaycee for a while, maybe he travelled to Naija. You know its December, most people go back home. G4L go soon reach here. Me i dey take off for Las Vegas in a minute. So I'll probably post less. Maybe from my hotel room if time permits. I dey go celebrate New year.

hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:
Killa Adjei wrote:
CMS wrote:

I know, I was shocked at the diving header, something needs to be done though....

What? Stretch him with a hot iron until he is any taller? Man, there is no thirteenth world wonder about to happen with Essien. The guy is another completely hopeless Ghanaian midget super stump. :roll: :roll: :roll: