Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KoC
Egg
Egg
Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Post by KoC »

Emeka Ezeala is very upset with you. Apparently, you sent an sms to Stephan accusing Ezeala of collecting money for player invitations, etc etc. Stefan passed it on to Ezeala and he is absolutely furious!

He is seeing his lawyer tomorrow about legal action against you.
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

KoC wrote:Emeka Ezeala is very upset with you. Apparently, you sent an sms to Stephan accusing Ezeala of collecting money for player invitations, etc etc. Stefan passed it on to Ezeala and he is absolutely furious!

Tell am say e no go beta for am! Me and am don already abuse ourselves well, well for phone.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Get a good attorney, unless you have evidence to that fact. You will lose and pay up for Slander.

Ohenhen
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Mr. Ezeala is blowing hot air.

Ikpoba is always taking people in.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
Chief Gabtigab
Egg
Egg

Post by Chief Gabtigab »

Interesting!
PT Teacher Oni aka Backstabber. The NFA aka Thieves. Betty "Sisi" Vogts aka Fraudster.
CRIME: Destroying Nigerian Football. VERDICT: GUILTY AS CHARGED. SENTENCE: Na God Go Punish Them.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

KoC wrote:Emeka Ezeala is very upset with you. Apparently, you sent an sms to Stephan accusing Ezeala of collecting money for player invitations, etc etc. Stefan passed it on to Ezeala and he is absolutely furious!

Does it mean there's a possibility of Ayo shovelling snow in Siberia for a few years? :D
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Abeg somebody should call Gotti to defend Ayo o.
BTW, can a mod delete the second thread? My server was slow. . .
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Ayo, if you need protection just holla. For a fee, I know of a few guys that will take care of you!

You and this your mouth!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Riche007
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Riche007 »

pajimoh wrote:

Does it mean there's a possibility of Ayo shovelling snow in Siberia for a few years? :D
What do we have to do to change that from a possibility to a sure banker? :lol: :lol:
The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge - Hawking, 1942
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

ohenhen1 wrote:Get a good attorney, unless you have evidence to that fact. You will lose and pay up for Slander.

Ohenhen
One name come to mind: GOTTI
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

anointed wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Get a good attorney, unless you have evidence to that fact. You will lose and pay up for Slander.

Ohenhen
One name come to mind: GOTTI
As long as Ayo, did not publish anything about Ezeala, then he should be fine. he can't sue Ayo, because of Ayo comments against him.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Riche007 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

What do we have to do to change that from a possibility to a sure banker? :lol: :lol:
Gotti pushing Ezeala's case
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

The question is why on earth does Ayo keep lying? Why not just say i do not know and move on? This is just incredible!!!!

All these just to be relevant? surely no one can be this insecure.
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Dodo wrote:
Riche007 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:

Gotti pushing Ezeala's case
If Gotti prosecutes Ayo....ha ha ha ha tori don get k leg be that o.

That Osaze thread is enough evidence.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Gotti defending Ayo in court: talk about an odd couple :lol:
Last edited by green4life on Mon Mar 26, 2007 8:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

Fegwu wrote:Mr. Ezeala is blowing hot air.

:?:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GUEST »

Sir V and all the local coaches may be call as withness by

Ayoakinfe--For that I doubt if Gotti will take the case.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Oga Chief, I know say Ayo dey out of order but I gotta give my kudos to Ayo. He felt passionate about it to do something about it. At least Emeka Ezeala now knows he is being watched and in future if there is anything on-towards going on he will be scrutinised and made to answer for it.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Nobi wetin I tell una. Half the people Ayo comes here to use their name for tabloid purposes dont know that he is doing it. Ayo routinely commits libel on this forum. That is why I promised myself that I would send Ezeala an email outlining all the rubbish Ayo has been saying here.

This man thinks because he is at CE he can say whatever he wants about anyone without proof or evidence. This is a public forum. Stop peddling unproven allegations against public officials as fact. Your day of reckoning is coming. You think these people cannot do anything about it and that is why you dont restrain yourself. Btw, moderators this is not something to be taken lightly.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

lagos777 wrote:

It is a text message - he does not have a case to even begin with. It could have been Waffiman or Sir V using Ayo Akinfe's phone. It could have been anyone.

I am sure his lawyer will tell him this.

Now if he decides to go use juju on Ayo, he better be sure he was upright in his dealings so that it does not backfire.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Gotti, I take God beg you i know the ethical thingy but abeg lose Ayo's case with style . Make he go Siberia small. The hard labour is good for the waist :D :D :D
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Waffiman wrote:Oga Chief, I know say Ayo dey out of order but I gotta give my kudos to Ayo. He felt passionate about it to do something about it. At least Emeka Ezeala now knows he is being watched and in future if there is anything on-towards going on he will be scrutinised and made to answer for it.
Waffi, if that's the case, open up the proverbial can of worms vis-a-vis those wey dey drop to enter the SE camp!!
ikemba
Egg
Egg

Post by ikemba »

Fegwu wrote:
lagos777 wrote:

It is a text message - he does not have a case to even begin with. It could have been Waffiman or Sir V using Ayo Akinfe's phone. It could have been anyone.

I am sure his lawyer will tell him this.

Now if he decides to go use juju on Ayo, he better be sure he was upright in his dealings so that it does not backfire.[/quote]

No upright man will use juju against anybody!