Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:What I find totally unacceptable about all this nonsense here is that no one is addressing the substansive issue. What I am picking up here is that no one is even considering the fact that this may be true!

According to the garbage I am reading here, Emeka Ezeala is above corruption! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Hey man..if it is true and you have proof, then you have absolutely nothing to fear. That is a defence to any suit he may bring.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Player wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
green4life wrote:
theYemster wrote:
green4life wrote:Gotti defending Ayo in court: talk about an odd couple :lol:
Ayo would most likely opt for a foreign lawyer.
No doubt :lol:
No when found guilty, he'll request for a foriegn jail. So in true Ayo style I've listed 10 possible Jails.

1. Thailand. Ayo should have a few Naija people to coach in jail.
2. Ghana, the bredas would welcome him. Someone to beat up on regularly.
3. USA, he'll make a good concubine to one of the old prisoner.
4. China- They might find some of his body parts useful, but only some.
5. Nigeria- Emeka can keep his eyes on him.
6. Germany - He'll get the chance to make regular phone calls from his prison to Vogts.
7. Tibet - That should stop the Dalai Lama from ever coming back
8. Iraq - A political strategy that should see Ayo come in one way and the insurgent bolt out the other way.
9. Siberia - Mr Chelski can keep his eyes on him
10.I'll leave this one to forumers 8-)
10. Luxemburg - Their International dialling code is 352.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

mke1010 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Ayo didn't do anything wrong here. As long as he didn't publish anything saying that Ezeala took money. All he did was refer him to the EFCC for investigation. Ezeala won't get nothing.

Freedom of speech, my brothers.
Ohenhen one of these days you will see an old hand go dust ya face with slap wey comot you from grown people tok. :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Pa Jimoh, I am not finding this funny one bit. If CE is going to take allegations of corruption this flippantly, I am not sure I want to remain a member of this forum.
Ayo, regardless of the allegations, that's exactly what it is "allegations" not proven. So you can't go defaming the man :shock:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

metalalloy wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:What I find totally unacceptable about all this nonsense here is that no one is addressing the substansive issue. What I am picking up here is that no one is even considering the fact that this may be true!

According to the garbage I am reading here, Emeka Ezeala is above corruption! Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Hey man..if it is true and you have proof, then you have absolutely nothing to fear. That is a defence to any suit he may bring.
That is not the point. What is pissing me off big time, is the way, the corrruption issue is considered a secondary matter on this site.

That *kindperson* Ezeala is as corrupt as they come. Yet, nobody here sees this as the main issue under discussion.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:According to the garbage I am reading here, Emeka Ezeala is above corruption!
I don't think that is what is being said, man mi. It's the way you have positioned things that's wrong. See the posts by Waffi & Gotti.

If you have the bobo's number call him and apologise. You won't lose face, it will only make you a 'bigger man'.

My offer of protection is still on the table! :lol:
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

pajimoh wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Pa Jimoh, I am not finding this funny one bit. If CE is going to take allegations of corruption this flippantly, I am not sure I want to remain a member of this forum.
Ayo, regardless of the allegations, that's exactly what it is "allegations" not proven. So you can't go defaming the man :shock:
Do you know that certain CE forumers were approached with brown envelopes to write certain things about certain players in the run-up to this game? Ezeala is as corrupt ad they come and I look forward to my day with him in court!
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Babafad wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:According to the garbage I am reading here, Emeka Ezeala is above corruption!
I don't think that is what is being said, man mi. It's the way you have positioned things that's wrong. See the posts by Waffi & Gotti.

If you have the bobo's number call him and apologise. You won't lose face, it will only make you a 'bigger man'.

My offer of protection is still on the table! :lol:
Maybe I should also ring up IBB, Umaru Dikko, Abdusalam, etc and apologise to them too!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Do you know that certain CE forumers were approached with brown envelopes to write certain things about certain players in the run-up to this game? Ezeala is as corrupt ad they come and I look forward to my day with him in court!
So the envelope was an insult to ya inteligence 'cos it wasn't enough? :twisted: muhahahahahahaha
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo, just pulling ya leg. Let it go. I don't want to see get into serious trouble over leather
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Ayo, there is no need for this. Even if you have evidence, please let the rightful authorities know about it. We on CE cannot do a thing about it.

Abeg do not let this thing escalate, we need to pull together, not fight each pther. I am sure you and Ezeala would have done so much good if you worked together. Try to make sure this happens instead of starting a war with the guy.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

pajimoh wrote:Ayo, just pulling ya leg. Let it go. I don't want to see get into serious trouble over leather
You mean you want to sweep this matter under the carpet. Lai lai!
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Maybe I should also ring up IBB, Umaru Dikko, Abdusalam, etc and apologise to them too!
Ok o, carry on!

Brown envelopes eh? How come things like this never come my way?? I for write a whole encyclopedia on any player wey dem put forward.

Just out or interest, did you take a look in the envelope to see wetin dey inside??
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Ayo, the key word is ALLEGATION. Why should anyone get excited about allegations made without any proof to back it up? It is par for the course on CE for people to accuse any coach of the Nigerian team of taking bribes. If I claim that Ayo Akinfe beats his wife on a daily basis without any proof, should people get excited about that? On the other hand, If I have photographs of a battered woman with police report in hand, people will take that more seriously.
"It is not who you are that holds you back, it's who you think you are not."
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Ayo, just pulling ya leg. Let it go. I don't want to see get into serious trouble over leather
You mean you want to sweep this matter under the carpet. Lai lai!

Mind dem no sweep you under the carpet o. I don talk my own
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Are you suggesting that Ezeala was offering brown envelopes to CE members?
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
mke1010 wrote:

No. We are saying if you are going to allege corruption provide evidence. We all would like to go around accussing and convicting all criminals. Unfortuantely, there is a little thing known as the justice system which requires due process.
No one is saying that Ezeala is above corrpution. In fact, he maybe corrupt or he may not be.
What we are saying is that you are not above moral decency.

How do you know that I do not have any evidence
?
Do you have problems with comprehension? We are saying that if you have evidence then you need to provide it before making an allegation.

And btw, my experience with you is that you lack credibility on this topic. A couple years ago you called me out in public and stated that if I sent you $2,000 you would get CCC to invite whichever player I picked. (this was to prove that another one of your allegations was true)

When I responded and agreed to send you the $2,000 you ran away. I guess you were shocked that someone would actually take you up on the offer. So if you have evidence, show it. Dont bark like a toothless dog. We know you very well here.

BTW, while defending yourself on this issue, you are trying to drag other CE members in to your palava by claiming they were approached to write things about certain players. How do we know you are not one of them? :P After all, are you not the one who likend Finjana to Viera. Are you not the one who called Ekwueme a serious baller? Are you not the one who continuosly hypes Etaffia? Are you not the one who tried to sell Robson as a world class coach?

Whoever these guys are who are trying to hand out brown envelopes, they know better than to come my way. Sey make I lie sey wastepipe sabi ball? Una neva start. :lol:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Naija fan wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
Are you suggesting that Ezeala was offering brown envelopes to CE members?
Oga abeg read between the ropes. Na who be journalist here?
Na who dey pally pally with Naija football people?
Na who just made the allegation?
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

AYO talk ur mind jare!! I don suspect am before wan be say , before a match people go begin break down the skills wan players no get , praise worship go start on the players , So na egunje them dey collect to do all these nonsense, Ok sha we dey watch una , AYO I DEY BEHIND YOU ,, i don talk na those people wan dey blow useless grammar for this forum dey corrupt NFA , KOC no let this matter die oo , U must write am for your Mag .. and if you get other sport journalist as friends make u direct them to this site make them write the story of the accusation too ,, So that those idiots go know say people dey watch tham
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Ayo, please listen to waffiman. I met Sir V yesterday through my coach. Sir V any doubts about your discussion yesterday has vanished. Na true wetin our people talk. The thing wey adults dey see when dey siddon. Small child no fit see standing or jumping.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
OZZIDDI
Egg
Egg

Post by OZZIDDI »

GOTTI et al, I make no affectations to be an authority in matters of law. However, my rudimentary understanding of the subject informs that Ayo's supposed assertion remains only an allegation at this point, hence his invitation to the EFCC for investigation.

The allegation is also only potentially libelous at this time, pending of course a ruling by a competent court.

Had he called for an outright arrest of the official, then that would have been a different issue completely.

This distinction need not be overlooked.

OZZIDDI.
Naija fan
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija fan »

fabio wrote:Ayo, please listen to waffiman. I met Sir V yesterday through my coach. Sir V any doubts about your discussion yesterday has vanished. Na true wetin our people talk. The thing wey adults dey see when dey siddon. Small child no fit see standing or jumping.
You wanna let us in on the scoop?
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Ayo,

Seriously, you know that there is an old yoruba saying that goes like this - "it is not everything that the eye sees, that the mouth will tell/relay".

Be very careful l'ogun!