Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

hangingfire
Egg
Egg

Post by hangingfire »

Fegwu wrote:
lagos777 wrote:
Fegwu wrote:Mr. Ezeala is blowing hot air.

Ikpoba is always taking people in.

:?:
It is a text message - he does not have a case to even begin with. It could have been Waffiman or Sir V using Ayo Akinfe's phone. It could have been anyone.

I am sure his lawyer will tell him this.

Now if he decides to go use juju on Ayo, he better be sure he was upright in his dealings so that it does not backfire.

That is an assumption. He is responsible for his own phone and everything that is traceable to it. He has the onus to prove that someone else used his phone for that purpose and he has to prove that convincingly too for it to hold any water in a court of law. That his own phone is used to commit a crime at a time he has not declared it stollen puts him in a most difficult position. He sure needs a lawyer who can do more than the above for him. :lol: :lol: :lol:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Toxicarrow wrote:If Emeka and AYO are on the speaking term (as AYO noted here couple of times), how come Emeka did not call him and make his feeling known to AYO? How come he has to go through KOC?

Except I am not getting something right here...There is more to the story that is not being said?
Could it just be that Mr Ezeala did not feel like 'speaking' to somebody who had accused him of taking bribes?
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

I just got sent the infamous sms. Ayo, with your prrmissiion. . . ?
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Hmmmm, chai; Ayo's name don pop up again - oh!!
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
KoC
Egg
Egg

Post by KoC »

Toxicarrow wrote:
Gotti wrote:TOXIC:
Btw, I do not recall you defending those who accused Pa Onigbinde of corruption...
Are we to conclude that you believe him to have "skeletons" since he never sued?!

<
Gotti:
Neither did I defend those who accused CCC, Amodu and Egu of corruption.....and Neither did I recall AO, CCC, Amodu and Egu calling KOC and making 'empty threats' about suing AYO and co !

Neither have I defended AYO here....I am not a lawyer to defend anyone of them. The onus is on all of them to prove their cases.

Nonetheless, unlike the trivial cases of AO (and others that you forced me to draw on), AYO has said clearly to Emeka to go to court that he would meet him there. So what is the big deal here? It was Emeka that drew the battle line now...Let him pursue it to the end !

Lastly, neither did I recall you too defending those who accused of AO, CCC. of corruption. Is there something we need to know about why did you did not. ? Though I know what your answer will be....but I will let you do the order of saying it :D :D
Emeka did not call me. I called him as I wanted to clarify something on a story I was working on. Plus I needed some background from Berti's side.

During the conversation, I asked Emeka if he had called Ayo yet as Ayo had asked me to tell Emeka to call him last week and I delivered the message. That was when Ezeala went ballistic and spilled the beans.

He said he had already talked to Ayo (a fact Ayo himself has confirmed in page one of this thread).
. . . all about the players. Total posts: 725 and counting. . .

Blogzilla
KickOff Nigeria

I love Arsenal. Such entertainment!! The kind of soccer we want for the kind of results we hate!!!
---Polly waxes lyrical after Burnley nyansh the ARSE
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

hangingfire wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
anointed wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Get a good attorney, unless you have evidence to that fact. You will lose and pay up for Slander.

Ohenhen
One name come to mind: GOTTI
As long as Ayo, did not publish anything about Ezeala, then he should be fine. he can't sue Ayo, because of Ayo comments against him.

That is a big lie. If he published it, then it is libel. If he said it and there is evidence that he did, then he can be sued for slander. There is no escape for unfounded allegations under the law. Face the music of your own big mouth. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I disagree, it is the responsibility of anybody to report a crime, Ayo believed that a crime had being commited, and he took proper precautions to let the right people know. How is that slander or defarmation, you don't know what evidence Ayo has,
It is weird that Ajide would make the SE, out of no where and the next day he is having a press conference.

And on the case of Defarmation, they have to prove that Ayo intentionally tried to destroy the mans reputation, which is not the case, Ayo has nothing to gain by accusing Ezeala of taking bribes from players.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

KoC wrote:I just got sent the infamous sms. Ayo, with your prrmissiion. . . ?
Ayo shouldn't have anything to hide, abeg post am hehehe, I can't wait to read this one :lol: :lol: :lol:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

KoC wrote:
Toxicarrow wrote:
Gotti wrote:TOXIC:
Btw, I do not recall you defending those who accused Pa Onigbinde of corruption...
Are we to conclude that you believe him to have "skeletons" since he never sued?!

<
Gotti:
Neither did I defend those who accused CCC, Amodu and Egu of corruption.....and Neither did I recall AO, CCC, Amodu and Egu calling KOC and making 'empty threats' about suing AYO and co !

Neither have I defended AYO here....I am not a lawyer to defend anyone of them. The onus is on all of them to prove their cases.

Nonetheless, unlike the trivial cases of AO (and others that you forced me to draw on), AYO has said clearly to Emeka to go to court that he would meet him there. So what is the big deal here? It was Emeka that drew the battle line now...Let him pursue it to the end !

Lastly, neither did I recall you too defending those who accused of AO, CCC. of corruption. Is there something we need to know about why did you did not. ? Though I know what your answer will be....but I will let you do the order of saying it :D :D
Emeka did not call me. I called him as I wanted to clarify something on a story I was working on. Plus I needed some background from Berti's side.

During the conversation, I asked Emeka if he had called Ayo yet as Ayo had asked me to tell Emeka to call him last week and I delivered the message. That was when Ezeala went ballistic and spilled the beans.

He said he had already talked to Ayo (a fact Ayo himself has confirmed in page one of this thread).
KOC: Thanks for clearing that part !
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

This Ayo is an attention seeker. If Emeka wants to sue his azz, let him go ahead. If Ayo wants to take his battle to the EFCC, wish him luck. All this bruhaha is a waste of time.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

KoC wrote:I just got sent the infamous sms. Ayo, with your prrmissiion. . . ?
Let see it.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Toxicarrow
Egg
Egg

Post by Toxicarrow »

Its a Goal wrote:This Ayo is an attention seeker. If Emeka wants to sue his azz, let him go ahead. If Ayo wants to take his battle to the EFCC, wish him luck. All this bruhaha is a waste of time.
Abi oooo
Check out Sooting's website:
https://shootingstarssc.com/
oglex30
Egg
Egg

Post by oglex30 »

make dem leave Ayo ooo. Please in Jesus name.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Waoooo!!! this is getting interesting ,,,, :lol: :shock: :shock: hold on people !!!!!

AYO so u and Emeka get eachother numbers? :o :o humm?? I smell rat for here..

Guys I beg una make una no just carpet this issue!! something bigger than this dey go on here , AYO knows something!! I will bet on this , Abeg!!! KOC na only u fit help us here , e bi like some people get upper hand for here , I been think say this CE na just jolly forum I know sabi say some people dey use am for another agenda!!
My question , be say AYO WETIN BE THE LINK B/W U AND EMEKA??wa u dey ask KOC to ask am to call you ..?? and why u accuse Emeka of egunje collecting ,
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Post by General Trousers »

Who on earth is Stephan?

So we have ex German based pro Emeka Ezeala

vs.

London based agricultural speculator Ayo Akinfe ...

KoC wrote:Emeka Ezeala is very upset with you. Apparently, you sent an sms to Stephan accusing Ezeala of collecting money for player invitations, etc etc. Stefan passed it on to Ezeala and he is absolutely furious!

He is seeing his lawyer tomorrow about legal action against you.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Gotti:

Is it your position that "publication" has not been met?

Cmoke :D :D :D
Gotti wrote:
OZZIDDI wrote:GOTTI et al, I make no affectations to be an authority in matters of law. However, my rudimentary understanding of the subject informs that Ayo's supposed assertion remains only an allegation at this point, hence his invitation to the EFCC for investigation.
Again, while I believe that Mr. Ezeala would be ill-advised to resort to litigation...
Publication is the key here, and one element is completed upon such publication.

<
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ayo, you don enter trouble!

Post by Cmoke »

The ultimate way to defeat a defamation suit is to show that the allegation is true.

So no shaking Ayo's potbelly.

Cmoke :D :D :D

KoC wrote:Emeka Ezeala is very upset with you. Apparently, you sent an sms to Stephan accusing Ezeala of collecting money for player invitations, etc etc. Stefan passed it on to Ezeala and he is absolutely furious!

He is seeing his lawyer tomorrow about legal action against you.
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

Ezioku.......... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

De same people with plenty names dey post kankpe........ :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
lagos777
Egg
Egg

Post by lagos777 »

KOC, why are you telling us about the SMS message you received if you have no permission to publish it or you feel you need permission to publish it :twisted:

Next time pls post the Ish or keep it to yourself. Don't be a tease. :evil:
Mike Ditka quote :
"I didn't say it in those general terms but I said it like that".
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

So when are we going to get this SMS message
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Toxicarrow wrote:Gotti:

Lastly, neither did I recall you too defending those who accused of AO, CCC. of corruption. Is there something we need to know about why you did not. ? Though I know what your answer will be....but I will let you do the order of saying it :D :D
Huh?! :shock:

Dude, not quite sure what you are babbling on about. The point I made was that deciding it is not worth pursuing a lawsuit is NO evidence of so-called "skeletons" in one's closet -- which was in response to your proposition that if Mr. Ezeala has no skeletons, he should meet Ayo Akinfe in court. Most times, litigation is simply not worth the bother, but just because someone foregoes litigation is not dispositive evidence of so-called "skeletons" -- I assume that it was not the case for your Pa Onigbinde (unless of course you are privy to some information to the contrary)!

<
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

No wonder Nigeria is in ruins. Her people are just hopeless. Here is someone who is likely to have committed the most henious crime against Nigerian football you could ever imagine and all you guys can talk about is libel, defamation and all sorts of side issues.

Nigeria deserves the leaders it has got because the populace simply do not deserve any better. When Togun and Akilu murdered Dele Giwa on IBBs behalf, there was no public outrage and as expected, they got away with it.

Our Supreme Court found Gani Fawehinmi guilty of libel but turned a blind eye to the greater crime of murder. I guess some things never change!

I stand by my claims and believe I can prove it in a court of law!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Ayo, Nigeria will never move foward with your "white is better mentality"! So what are you talking about here?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:No wonder Nigeria is in ruins. Her people are just hopeless. Here is someone who is likely to have committed the most henious crime against Nigerian football you could ever imagine and all you guys can talk about is libel, defamation and all sorts of side issues.

Nigeria deserves the leaders it has got because the populace simply do not deserve any better. When Togun and Akilu murdered Dele Giwa on IBBs behalf, there was no public outrage and as expected, they got away with it.

Our Supreme Court found Gani Fawehinmi guilty of libel but turned a blind eye to the greater crime of murder. I guess some things never change!

I stand by my claims and believe I can prove it in a court of law!
Ayo, my prob with all this is why send a text msg to Stefan, when you could have quite easily have sent your PROOF (that's if you have any) to the NFA or whoever you deem fit???

Or is Stefan some sort of law enforcement agency?

I know you will keep arguing the point, even though it is quite obvious that you are wrong. All you are doing is further eroding whatever credibility you have left.

You got quite heated here last week, and rightly so, when someone referred to you as an Uncle Tom. The person who accused you of being this, came up with a stupid reason by referring to your family. This is equally as bad.

Emeka may well be a criminal, but on the evidence of what you have said so far the case against him is flimsy to say the least!