EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TD
Egg
Egg

Post by TD »

mke1010 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:Some of you are just imbecilic idiots. Emeka Ezeala compiles Eagles team lists. He has the third most public job in Nigeria behind OBJ and Vogts.

Anyway, I am done on this thread. Anyone who has further queries should direct them to the NFA press office.

They can be reached on either:

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

It is now their baby as all the relevant documents, information, facts and data has been passed on to them. KoC broke the story here, so I believe he is also obliged to contact the NFA and ask them how far with their investigations.
Haba! Ayo. Why? Please this is not necessary.
Waffi-Biko let us be fair and honest here. No one is saying that Ayo may not be right in his allegation, what many, including yourself, did not like was the casual attitude he displayed in essentially accusing a man of a crime and then stating that he had no obligation to prove his contention. That should never be condoned on this forum.

He actually has no obligation to prove it TO YOU, or anyone else on this forum for that matter. We all can choose to believe or disbelieve him. the accused person has the perfectly viable options of responding either on this forum or any other public avenue, or go to court.

The only people who Ayo may owe a duty of disclosure are those associated with the CE who may be legally implicated should the accused decide to go that route.

He owes us nothing. Chikena (And i do not necessarily believe the 10-point man, but fair is fair)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Both Ezeala, Vogts and the NFA, should come out and defend team selection here. Why was

Ajide

Osagie

Ezimora

Igado

On the provisional list, especially Osagie, Ezimora and Igado, did Vogts actually see this players, or who decided to include them. Let face it folks this Ezeala is either fraudulent or incompetent.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Al B Sure wrote:Not a chance Anytime you get out of line, you will be check-mated!!!!!!!
KPOM
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

At the end of the day, Ayoakinfe and his supporters must explain how Okoronkwo was able to make the starting 11 team. If Emeka is guilty of bribe due to invitation then Ms Betty is guilty of bribe for selecting Okoronkwo into the starting 11.

If Emeka is found guilty of taking bribes from players then Vogt must be held accountable for hiring Emeka.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

This is an incredible thread. :)
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

GIN wrote:At the end of the day, Ayoakinfe and his supporters must explain how Okoronkwo was able to make the starting 11 team. If Emeka is guilty of bribe due to invitation then Ms Betty is guilty of bribe for selecting Okoronkwo into the starting 11.

If Emeka is found guilty of taking bribes from players then Vogt must be held accountable for hiring Emeka.
Are u that too slow to figure it out !!! damm , Emeka runs a sport Management outfit , and he is Vogt Manager ,, favour !!!favour!!! " please give Okoronkwo a chance" , I need to ask u a question if Okoronkwo was that good ,and deserved starting , How come he was Subed right away from changing room..?
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

KingLoku wrote:
GIN wrote:At the end of the day, Ayoakinfe and his supporters must explain how Okoronkwo was able to make the starting 11 team. If Emeka is guilty of bribe due to invitation then Ms Betty is guilty of bribe for selecting Okoronkwo into the starting 11.

Are u that too slow to figure it out !!! damm , Emeka runs a sport Management outfit , and he is Vogt Manager ,, favour !!!favour!!! " please give Okoronkwo a chance" , I need to ask u a question if Okoronkwo was that good ,and deserved starting , How come he was Subed right away from changing room..?
Dude, if you are not slow to begin with, then explain how Vogt was influenced into starting Okoronkwo? Did he accept money from Emeka via Okoronkwo to start the game? and if that is the case then, why do we need an alleged corruptible individual to lead our national team?
Didnt ayoakinfe and your likes talked to the high heavens about how an FC would not allow such practices to go on?
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

GIN wrote:
KingLoku wrote:

Dude, if you are not slow to begin with, then explain how Vogt was influenced into starting Okoronkwo? Did he accept money from Emeka via Okoronkwo to start the game? and if that is the case then, why do we need an alleged corruptible individual to lead our national team?
Didnt ayoakinfe and your likes talked to the high heavens about how an FC would not allow such practices to go on?
Go figure that out ya saf
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

KingLoku wrote:
GIN wrote:
KingLoku wrote:

Go figure that out ya saf
Then stop spewing BS that you cannot support.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

TD wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Yummy, but Berti is the one to blame. The buck stops at his table. He should take responsibility for any short coming.

Assuming that Emeka collected money, don't you think that Berti was involved in the sharing of the loot?????? Are we saying because Berti is Oyinbo he is above that?

Why slag Emeka alone and exonorate Berti!!!!
No, but the originator of the accusation has not directly implicated Mr Vogts in any quid-pro-quo arrangement, and since the basis of this discussion is his accusation (supposedly provided by a credible source/sources), one can not reasonably draw an inference that Mr Vogts was to blame for his assistant's alleged misdeeds.
TD, you know that Emeka is not an employee of NFA. Anything he does with NFA is on behalf of Berti. How Emeka can be accused of fraud as per team call up and selection while the person primarilly charged with that responsibility is allowed to go free beats my imagination. Berti definitely dropped the ball.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

KingLoku wrote:

Sorry, I did not understand the thrust of the article...
You see, I do not speak angel*, but feel free to translate. ™© GOTTI
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Cellular wrote:
KingLoku wrote:

Sorry, I did not understand the thrust of the article...
You see, I do not speak angel*, but feel free to translate. ™© GOTTI
How would u understand when u are a confirm ABOKI ..
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re:

Post by wanaj0 »

Talk IT wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:47 pm Well, a sucker is born everyday. Thats why i'm not surprise when i see some people fall for Ayo's lies. This guy has been and will always be a fraud. Is this not the same man that asked Robson for money claiming it was for CE? Everything he does is for his belle. Only original mugus or people who are new to this site will fall for his lies.
CE never forgets :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re:

Post by wanaj0 »

Cellular wrote: Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:15 am :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This shyt is fuuuunnny! You guys have 4 pages arguing with a guy who Did NOT see the match!!! Yet, wrote a match report.

Now tell me who the fraud is?

Ps. That is his classic MO. Since time immemorial he has always been like that...He lacks credibility, he knows it, most forumers not name Ohenehehehe or King of the Olokos know it.

Pps. wAYo and Vogts have something in common... one gets paid to do absolutely nothing but visit multiple chat rooms posting crap upon crap while the other gets paid for being white!
Brutal :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Post by Enugu II »

Naaa waaaoo!! I just have no recollection of this thread. Thanks for digging it up.

What I recall is how heavy Okoronkwo looked on that day and how poorly he played. I remember how I wondered about Berti Vigts inviting the guy.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Re:

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote: Sat Mar 23, 2024 4:34 pm
Talk IT wrote: Wed Apr 04, 2007 6:47 pm Well, a sucker is born everyday. Thats why i'm not surprise when i see some people fall for Ayo's lies. This guy has been and will always be a fraud. Is this not the same man that asked Robson for money claiming it was for CE? Everything he does is for his belle. Only original mugus or people who are new to this site will fall for his lies.
CE never forgets :taunt:
I’ve only ever heard whispers about this but never the real gist.
I always thought it was yabbis, but I doubt people would make up such damning stories about a specific individual just for fun…
Na wa.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Agbako
Egg
Egg
Re: EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Post by Agbako »

Ayo was right...... thats all I will tell all here...