EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet
EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Post by KingLoku »

Vogts’ man clears air on Okoronkwo
Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Emeka Ezealla, the Nigerian manager of Berti Vogts has reacted to the story linking him with the selection of Isaac Okoronkwo in the Super Eagles team that played Uganda in Abeokuta March 24.

There was an unconfirmed report that he is also Okoronkwo’s manager and that his influence won the player a place in the team in his comeback effort.
Okoronkwo played badly and was substituted.

“It is unfortunate for any person to say that I am Isaac’s manager,” Emeka said, fuming.
“I never knew him as a person. I only knew he was a player. That’s one. Two, I can’t remember meeting him before the Abeokuta match. He is not my friend.

I have never related with him and never discussed anything with him. So I was scandalised when you people reported that I also manage him and I influenced his return to the Eagles. It is not fair to me,” Emeka said on phone from his base in Germany.
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

He should also respond to all the other charges I put to him. I have accused him of impropreity regarding the call up of at least three players.

He has my email. I am still awaiting his response.
General Trousers
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by General Trousers »

In other words the players told you he asked for Egunje. You got his number from them and texted him ... did the players also give you Berti Vogts number? Have you been texting Berti Vogts? :D
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Ayo Quiet! Stop spouting like a child for goodness sake The guy said he does not know Okoronkow are u going to apologise for wrongly insinuating that he did know him? Ofcourse not!
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He should also respond to all the other charges I put to him. I have accused him of impropreity regarding the call up of at least three players.

Go bury yourself in shame.
:twisted: :twisted:
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
mke1010
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mke1010 »

Note Ayoaknife has not contradicted what Emeka Ezeala said about Okoronkwo. Instead he is asking the man to defend himself against other allegations.

Lest we forget, Ayo's main contention was that Ezeala brought Okoronkwo to camp. So if anyone should now be backing up their position, it is Ayo not Ezeala.

I dont know Ezeala nor do I know whether he is corrupt. But I do know that Ayo has not provided any evidence to back up his assertion. As suspicious as some are of Ezeala, I am equally suspicious of Ayo- who has shrinned wastepipe players for no apparent justifiable reason. The likes of Ekwueme, Finjana and Etaffia come to mind. Is it so far fetched to assume Ayo is also on the take?
He always seems to know other CE members who have been offered brown envelopes to hype players here. After the Robson fiasco, it is such a stretch to suspect that Ayo takes bribes from certain people to promote an agenda here?

The difference between Ayo and myself is that without concrete evidence I will not categorically accuse him of a crime that I suspect he is guilty of. :wink:
Last edited by mke1010 on Wed Apr 04, 2007 5:02 pm, edited 2 times in total.
chendosplastic
Egg
Egg

Post by chendosplastic »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:He should also respond to all the other charges I put to him. I have accused him of impropreity regarding the call up of at least three players.

Hmmmm, Ayo Akinfe
"The history book on the shelf is always repeating itself" - ABBA.
"Facts, Logic, truth is the way....stop ranting via emotions; seeing things through the prism of ethnicity is comfortable but ultimately a road to perdition." - airwolex.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Ayo Akinfe stop acting like a 4 year old. It is one thing when U make false claims about the superiority of one teams coaching style over the other, or that FC's bring some false great quality.

But when U start spewing lies and rumors about a person's relationship to a player, and that players inclusion on the national team, :shock: U have crossed the line.

Even though anyone with at least the brain of an ant, could easily have seen thru the idiotic claims anyway.

As U claimed Emeka got him an innvite, but never explained how he ended up starting :roll: As Emeka doesn't get to make that decision...... ( I wonder why U have kept mum on that issue :? )

Anyways Sir V, Dagrin and other Germany based Cybers, if U can get in touch with this Emeka guy and get a lawyer. Give Ayo something to worry about for the next couple of months, that will be nice 8-)
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

mke1010 wrote:Note Ayoaknife has not contradicted what Emeka Ezeala said about Okoronkwo. Instead he is asking the man to defend himself against other allegations.

Lest we forget, Ayo's main contention was that Ezeala brought Okoronkwo to camp. So if anyone should now be backing up their position, it is Ayo not Ezeala.

I dont know Ezeala nor do I know whether he is corrupt. But I do know that Ayo has not provided any evidence to back up his assertion. As suspicious as some are of Ezeala, I am equally suspicious of Ayo- who has shrinned wastepipe players for no apparent justifiable reason. The likes of Ekwueme, Finjana and Etaffia come to mind. Is it so far fetched to assume Ayo is also on the take?
He always seem to know other CE memebers who have been offered brown envelopes to hype players here. After the Robson fiasco, it is such a stretch to suspect that Ayo takes bribes from certain people to promote an agenda here?

The difference between Ayo and myself is that without concrete evidence I will not categorically accuse him of a crime that I suspect he is guilty of. :wink:
eeewoooo!! Broda u are true wise man , damm!! na truee oooo , How AYOKINFE take know say some people collect brownie for here ? :shock: :lol: , e bi like the Brownie no reach his hand as usual , so him come suspect say this New coach called Vogt wan side cut am , knowing Nigerian mentality he just conclude say na Emeka ezealla Vogt manager go be the suspect wan want cut him side off ..na so the attack start , cuss this accusation wan AYOAKINFE dey accuse Vogt and Emeka no just small thing oo and say Emeka dey take bribe so na real top secret , how AYOAKINFE take get that infor !!? :? :? :o :o cuss na only witch dey sabi witch..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

With imbecilic and shallow fans like this, our Eagles are doomed. This *kindperson* says he does not know Okoronkwo, has received no penny from him and yet, somehow, the chap miraculously finds his name on to the team list.

Anyone with any common sense would ask Ezeala how Okoronkwo got on to his list. Did Ezeala go and watch Okoronkwo play?
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:With imbecilic and shallow fans like this, our Eagles are doomed. This *kindperson* says he does not know Okoronkwo, has received no penny from him and yet, somehow, the chap miraculously finds his name on to the team list.

Anyone with any common sense would ask Ezeala how Okoronkwo got on to his list. Did Ezeala go and watch Okoronkwo play?

Akinfe,

take a deep breath and let it go. you have said the man should answer other questions you raised and thats fine but can you provide conclusive evidence to back your accusations? if not, case closed really.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

platinum wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:With imbecilic and shallow fans like this, our Eagles are doomed. This *kindperson* says he does not know Okoronkwo, has received no penny from him and yet, somehow, the chap miraculously finds his name on to the team list.

Akinfe,

take a deep breath and let it go. you have said the man should answer other questions you raised and thats fine but can you provide conclusive evidence to back your accusations? if not, case closed really.
I am not too bothered about Ezeala. He is on the rack. He has been asked a few very serious questions and has been sweating under the barrage.

We have him where we want him, hence his attaempt at a charm offensive. What is irking me is the jealous *kindpeople* on this site who are talking incoherent nonsense.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
platinum wrote:

Akinfe,

I am not too bothered about Ezeala. He is on the rack. He has been asked a few very serious questions and has been sweating under the barrage.

We have him where we want him, hence his attaempt at a charm offensive. What is irking me is the jealous *kindpeople* on this site who are talking incoherent nonsense.
Broda AYOAKINFE I for one , is a strong backer of ur movement that is employment of FC , u hail the developments , but some how along the line u just change gear when players were invited and u begin see other P.R.O work begin spring , player priase worshippers begin write them junk again , U accuse Emeka Ezealla for messing with the players invitation , U accuse people of collecting brownies

AYOAKINFE my broda I wan ask u one honest question , ABEG no dribble me ...

WHERE BE THE SOURCE OF UR INFORMATIONS , abot EMEKA AND THE BROWNIE?
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
platinum wrote:

Akinfe,

O'boy Sharrap dia :twisted: The annoying part is U probably had no ill intentions when U did this, but Ur diaharea of the mouf no dey gree U quiet. :shock:

Let's even assume Ezeala did collect brown bag from Okoronkwo (inspite of the fact that you've yet to produce any evidence to this).

HOW DID OKORONKWO START.... VOGTS saw him in practice for 3 days- Is he blind :shock:

In ur attempt to suck up to your Master, U drag someoneelse's namein the mud.... And now wat to scream bloody urder when others question ur honesty using similar circumstantial evidence U used in dragging Ezeala' name into the mud.

Commot for doormot :!: U big baby :twisted:
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
platinum wrote:

Akinfe,

Provide concrete evidence against Ezeala and stop bitching around.
Are you going to accuse Ezeala of drawing up the the team formation against Uganda?
Didn't Vogt see Okoronkwo in practice before selecting him for his starting 11 team? :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Like I said before, Go bury yourself in SHAME. :twisted:
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

KingLoku wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
platinum wrote:

Akinfe,

Broda AYOAKINFE I for one , is a strong backer of ur movement that is employment of FC , u hail the developments , but some how along the line u just change gear when players were invited and u begin see other P.R.O work begin spring , player priase worshippers begin write them junk again , U accuse Emeka Ezealla for messing with the players invitation , U accuse people of collecting brownies

Do you really expect me to reveal confidential sources here? I have forwarded all the relevant information to the appropriate authorities.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

KingLoku wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
platinum wrote:

Akinfe,

Do you really expect me to reveal confidential sources here? I have forwarded all the relevant information to the appropriate authorities.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Ayo how about sharing all u have on Emeka with everybody? U are obvioulsy very pissed and knowing you this is not without cause. But let us know so that we can fully support you. Calling the man a *kindperson* is uncalled for because I am sure he has a Father he knows.

BTW What is the source to the original post?
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Heyyyyyyyyyy!! Ya'all should stop throwing insults toward AYOKAINFE , he owns nobody any explaination , let's show some respect here , cuss this stuff abot insult throwing is getting out of hand , pikin go dey throw insult at men wan dey older than their parents cuss Internet is no respecter of anyperson , but there should be atleast a dot of respect in here we can drive points direct without insults
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Do you really expect me to reveal confidential sources here? I have forwarded all the relevant information to the appropriate authorities
Okay then lets wait and see if your findings will remain forever in the "unconfirmed basket" or if they will lend creedence and spawn an investigation.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

AYOAKINFE IF U CAN'T SHARE THE JOY WITH US , WHY SHARE THE SORROW?
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

Ayo, share whatever information you have or shut the #$%$ up. you are really starting to get quite annoying.
ps flock wasn't what I typed
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Ayo, you need to come through with Info, I can see some signs like the Tamuz, Ajide and etc on the list. But we need proof, if you can't provide proof, then keep a lid on it, or you will be sued.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx