EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ojafranpa
Egg
Egg

Post by ojafranpa »

Common guys let these be.
Make good thinking a priority so that you can make Godly placement a possibility.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

mke1010 wrote:Folks have said worse things to you than Al but you have ignored the insults and focused on issues.
That's why they keep coming back for more. The season of charity is well and truly over!

Having said that, this issue has run it's course. At least here on CE, it has.

Ayo, has taken the course of action he feels is appropriate. Good luck to him. He knows what the alternatives are, and it is his choice if he wants to explore them.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Guys, I am afraid, I gotta moderate.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

legend wrote:And Legend the TRUTH 'sayer' says, Ayo is a certified liar and has no iota of integrity! I have been on this board long enough..........Ayo has only one agenda on CE, ie to be an 'EMEKA' :mrgreen: .
I remember his vilifying PE teacher Oni on CE, only to prostrate and sing the man's praises in Dublin. He sucked to Robson and tried befriending Emeka, when it didn't work he resorted to silly antics of thinking he can blackmail Emeka on CE.
Mr. potbelly I am around to bust all you :lol: broke-a$$(can't resist that) clowns :mrgreen: .
Waffi, when I hit back at this please do not delete my comments.
Football Manager
Egg
Egg

Post by Football Manager »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I hope you know how many sports journalists are on this site. KoC for starters can blow this open if he wants to. He has just as many facts as me, including what academies Ezeala deals with in Nigeria.
Ayo, I hear you.

But, and this is my humble opinion, KOC as per what he does and where he's based can't burn any bridges. He has to tread carefully (and wisely). Suya and TON, on the other hand, do not have any shackles chained to their ankles.

It's your call, l'ogun!
All the likes of Suya, KoC, Ikwerreman, AJ Guru etc have to do is just ring up Ezeala and ask him if he is involved in player management. It is not even a difficult or threatening question.

If he answers yes, all they then have to do is ask him if he considers it a conflict of interest to be calling players up to camp and to be managing players at the same time. Common sense would tell anybody that the appropriate thing for Ezeala to do when Berti asked him to compile a squad would have been to decline the offer, claiming it represented a conflict of interest.

Personally, I think Ezeala can actually play a positive role in getting some of our youngsters to Germany. I gather that this has already started and some of the U17 will soon start moving after the World Cup, however, the chap should have nothing to do with the Super Eagles and squad selection.

I have not stopped Suya ringing him up to ask him if in the light of all these allegations, Ezeala will now cease to have anything to do with the Eagles. TON has all the resources to get access to whoever it wants to, so if Suya is serious about this, I believe he would have done it by now.
Information reaching our network was that Emeka does run a football management company and through that management company Berti was recruited. It is not out of order to say that Berti was and still is one of the professionals that Emeka sporting outfit promoted and still promoting. Our Network even received information of a number of Nigerians (about 20 in numbers facilitated by his football management company) who arrived in Germany a day or two ago for a sporting event beginning in a few days time. Nevertheless, my understanding from the National Sports Commission was that Berti vetoed every single name that was invited to the national team. It is normal that everybody will not be happy with all invited players but I know that the reality of life creates avenue for such discretion to take place. Tomorrow you may hold that ace for discretion.

In summary, I dont think it is TOTALLY WRONG for Berti to be influenced to accept one or two names in consonance with many management principles where human relationship is involved though I must be quick to also add that I am not saying with 100 percent certainty that this was what happened.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Football Manager wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Babafad wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:I hope you know how many sports journalists are on this site. KoC for starters can blow this open if he wants to. He has just as many facts as me, including what academies Ezeala deals with in Nigeria.
Ayo, I hear you.

But, and this is my humble opinion, KOC as per what he does and where he's based can't burn any bridges. He has to tread carefully (and wisely). Suya and TON, on the other hand, do not have any shackles chained to their ankles.

It's your call, l'ogun!
All the likes of Suya, KoC, Ikwerreman, AJ Guru etc have to do is just ring up Ezeala and ask him if he is involved in player management. It is not even a difficult or threatening question.

If he answers yes, all they then have to do is ask him if he considers it a conflict of interest to be calling players up to camp and to be managing players at the same time. Common sense would tell anybody that the appropriate thing for Ezeala to do when Berti asked him to compile a squad would have been to decline the offer, claiming it represented a conflict of interest.

Personally, I think Ezeala can actually play a positive role in getting some of our youngsters to Germany. I gather that this has already started and some of the U17 will soon start moving after the World Cup, however, the chap should have nothing to do with the Super Eagles and squad selection.

I have not stopped Suya ringing him up to ask him if in the light of all these allegations, Ezeala will now cease to have anything to do with the Eagles. TON has all the resources to get access to whoever it wants to, so if Suya is serious about this, I believe he would have done it by now.
Information reaching our network was that Emeka does run a football management company and through that management company Berti was recruited. It is not out of order to say that Berti was and still is one of the professionals that Emeka sporting outfit promoted and still promoting. Our Network even received information of a number of Nigerians (about 20 in numbers facilitated by his football management company) who arrived in Germany a day or two ago for a sporting event beginning in a few days time. Nevertheless, my understanding from the National Sports Commission was that Berti vetoed every single name that was invited to the national team. It is normal that everybody will not be happy with all invited players but I know that the reality of life creates avenue for such discretion to take place. Tomorrow you may hold that ace for discretion.

In summary, I dont think it is TOTALLY WRONG for Berti to be influenced to accept one or two names in consonance with many management principles where human relationship is involved though I must be quick to also add that I am not saying with 100 percent certainty that this was what happened.
Hmmmmm....... Interesting.
Babafad
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Babafad »

Waffiman wrote:Hmmmmm....... Interesting.
Indeed!

Ayo, 'no shaking'. From now on, you are comprehensively covered, by yours truly.
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Babafad wrote:
Waffiman wrote:Hmmmmm....... Interesting.
Indeed!

Ayo, 'no shaking'. From now on, you are comprehensively covered, by yours truly.
As I have said earlier. I have nothing more to add to this thread. If anyone wants to uncover the truth, it is very easy to do. Suya speaks and reads German fluently, so all he has to do is place a call to Germany and find out what Ezeala is up to.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Where is the order :?: I here Waffi castigating folks for opposing Ayo's views (some quite expressively), but yet here very little about Ayo's insults to others.

Waffi I a dissapointed. Either U didn't read the whole thread, or U are standingup for Ur boy. And if it is the latter, It would be nice to say so.

As your responses are by and large one sided. I think it matters little what yur opinions on Ayo's original comments are. What matters now, is the tone this thread has taken, and who it led the movement.

From wht I can see, it was Ayo calling folks *kindpeople*, imbeciles, ingrates and any other vile names U can come up with. Sure some called him a liar (coz that's what they felt about his unsubstantiate view on this matter.)

And yet all I see arereprimands for those attacking Ayo,and there suppossed Alterior motives.

Am ssorry but most in here do not even work in the field of football, so what alterior motives could they have :?

I for one do not think Ayo knows anymore about the game o football, than say your average drunk Bolton fan at a pub..... But his involvement in the back-management sector of football I don't know nor do I care. Whatever he is doing I can only wish for him aas I'd wish myself.

I know he is passionate, and likes the sound of his fingers on a keyboard..... And I can bet 90% of the folks in here have no particular grudge against him.

Anyways E no matter :?

I still will like to know though " How did Okoronkwo Start :?: "

P.S: Are we going to see some bans for the insults that transpired on this pages, or is the "My Pally" rule going to apply.... I'd be watching :?
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Ayo Akinfe wrote: As I have said earlier. I have nothing more to add to this thread. If anyone wants to uncover the truth, it is very easy to do. Suya speaks and reads German fluently, so all he has to do is place a call to Germany and find out what Ezeala is up to.
Okay Ayo....I'll start and post my findings here on Monday. In fact could I call u over the weekend?
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

SUYA wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote: As I have said earlier. I have nothing more to add to this thread. If anyone wants to uncover the truth, it is very easy to do. Suya speaks and reads German fluently, so all he has to do is place a call to Germany and find out what Ezeala is up to.
Okay Ayo....I'll start and post my findings here on Monday. In fact could I call u over the weekend?
No problem. Shey you get my new home number or my mobile.
Catalyst
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Catalyst »

Am I missing something here or is Ayo Akinfe actually thinking he is right in some way? He has not said anything - it is rubbish in rubbish out as far as I am concerned - and what FM just said confirms that.

I am angry about all of this nonsense Ayo Akinfe is doing but will leave some things for another day. That he has the guts to point fingers at Emeka is just too rich for me to take. What utter boldness and nonsense. The buck stops at the coach - was that not his stance.

What miffs me even more is that he will not even care to know anything else if Eguavoen or someone else was the coach. I know Waffiman is his friend but to continue to side with him like this is not good - at worse do not even contribute anything because it does more harm to you than you can imagine.

I am just simply amazed by how this thread has turned out.

P.S. No one here is indispensable - I cannot think of one person that has contributed anything of lasting value to Nigerian football in this place. Underline "lasting value". So anyone can dust for all I care - even legendary icons like Gotti that I respect so much.
Christ died for our sins, and was resurrected for our sake. This is indisputable. This is the center of it all.
The earth is not our home.

http://img704.imageshack.us/img704/7711/opaks.gif
http://www.katzy.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/bsflag.gif
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

Fegwu wrote:Am I missing something here or is Ayo Akinfe actually thinking he is right in some way? He has not said anything - it is rubbish in rubbish out as far as I am concerned - and what FM just said confirms that.

I am angry about all of this nonsense Ayo Akinfe is doing but will leave some things for another day. That he has the guts to point fingers at Emeka is just too rich for me to take. What utter boldness and nonsense. The buck stops at the coach - was that not his stance.

What miffs me even more is that he will not even care to know anything else if Eguavoen or someone else was the coach. I know Waffiman is his friend but to continue to side with him like this is not good - at worse do not even contribute anything because it does more harm to you than you can imagine.

P.S. No one here is indispensable - I cannot think of one person that has contributed anything of lasting value to Nigerian football in this place. Underline "lasting value". So anyone can dust for all I care - even legendary icons like Gotti that I respect so much.
Respect, Fegwu.............much respect!!!!!!!!!!
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Fegwu wrote:Am I missing something here or is Ayo Akinfe actually thinking he is right in some way? He has not said anything - it is rubbish in rubbish out as far as I am concerned - and what FM just said confirms that.

So u actually know how 2 talk sense :P
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
SUYA wrote:
No problem. Shey you get my new home number or my mobile.
So you've moved from No 10 [pointer] Downing street. I hope u havent gone to anything higher.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Like i said earlier, i am not interested in the co called 'CE personalities' To be honest, i think they are laughable. :D . However if anyone is coming here to tell pernicious lies, they will be check-mated!!!!!!!! This is not the first, second, for goodness sake it not the 20th time this has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

AYOAKINFE HAVE BEEN VINDICATED BY FOOTMANAGER , EMEKA EZEALLA TO ME IS SHADY AND DIRTY , IF VOGT WANTS TO BE PROFESSIONAL HE SHOULD , I THINK NFA OFFICIALS SHOULD HAVE A WORD OR TWO WITH HIM , I SUUGEST THIS THREAD BE CLOSED UNTIL NEW FINDINGS FROM SUYA..
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

Al B Sure wrote:Like i said earlier, i am not interested in the co called 'CE personalities' To be honest, i think they are laughable. :D . However if anyone is coming here to tell pernicious lies, they will be check-mated!!!!!!!! This is not the first, second, for goodness sake it not the 20th time this has happened!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Word, Bro!!!!!!!!!!!
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Fegwu, Ayo is just one forumer I have met and I have met a lot of forumers over the years. To suggest I am supporting him because we are supposed to be friends is not only wrong but it is hypocritical because it is tatanmount to those who are asking Ayo for evidence when they call our leaders all sorts of names and accused them of all sorts without the same evidence they are want from Ayo.

I do not socialise with Ayo apart from when I meet him at Mama Calabar with other forumers. Finally, Fegwu, you are not in a position to judge anyone here, you can disagree, but you are no judge or jury. Why? All you have is what is written here, if you have anything else or more, show us the source or provide the evidence. If you canot please do not try to patronise no one because it is just a pathetic attempt a being sanctimounious. Lt it rest because it is irritating, hypocritical and trying. Beget, beget resoect and I am no ones f00l.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Waffiman wrote:

Fegwu, Ayo is just one forumer I have met and I have met a lot of forumers over the years. To suggest I am supporting him because we are supposed to be friends is not only wrong but it is hypocritical because it is tatanmount to those who are asking Ayo for evidence when they call our leaders all sorts of names and accused them of all sorts without the same evidence they are want from Ayo.

I do not socialise with Ayo apart from when I meet him at Mama Calabar with other forumers. Finally, Fegwu, you are not in a position to judge anyone here, you can disagree, but you are no judge or jury. Why? All you have is what is written here, if you have anything else or more, show us the source or provide the evidence. If you canot please do not try to patronise no one because it is just a pathetic attempt a being sanctimounious. Lt it rest because it is irritating, hypocritical and trying. Beget, beget resoect and I am no ones f00l.
Waffi wat evidence do U need.... The thread is right here, folks personal attacks hav been lauched.... If this is against forum rules, then ban all those calling folks '*kindpeople* and Imbecles"

Lest U forget, we are no one's fool either :(
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
brigadoon
Egg
Egg

Post by brigadoon »

This ayoakinfe fella is a hoot. He wants us to fling a man's reputation in the toilet based on circumstantial evidence.

Okay let me try this circumstantial evidence thingy. Ayoakinfe has made over 33000 posts on this forum for an average of about 28 a day. I can only conclude that (a) he is unemployed (b) in prison (c) both.

I have just recieved information from an unamed source that the prison theory is in fact true and also confirms that Kingloku and Ohenehen1 are his prison bitches. Of course, I cannot reveal my sources.

How is that for circumstantial evidence?
George Bush
Egg
Egg

Post by George Bush »

Ka Chineke mezioku........... :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

When fowl dey sweat, feather nor let people see sey fowl dey sweat. Dem come dey sey see how fowl dey enjoy... :P :P :P :P :P

Dis thread na helele. I wan begin soap opera based on dis thread. Imagine GB as the gentleman here.... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

As the Presido of CE, I don warn all una, make una no dey say bad bad things again. Abi se ntori afeh jeh eron, ka kpe malu broda? Translation = so because we want to eat meat, should we call malu (cow) broda (uncle)..... :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Oti sheleh!!!
TD
Egg
Egg

Post by TD »

wanaj0 wrote:Yummy, but Berti is the one to blame. The buck stops at his table. He should take responsibility for any short coming.

Assuming that Emeka collected money, don't you think that Berti was involved in the sharing of the loot?????? Are we saying because Berti is Oyinbo he is above that?

Why slag Emeka alone and exonorate Berti!!!!
No, but the originator of the accusation has not directly implicated Mr Vogts in any quid-pro-quo arrangement, and since the basis of this discussion is his accusation (supposedly provided by a credible source/sources), one can not reasonably draw an inference that Mr Vogts was to blame for his assistant's alleged misdeeds.