EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

mke1010 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Okay Anik, Lagos, Mike, Gin,

Where is the usual abuse, just because i disagree with you, and support Ayo on this one. This is absolutely weird. LOL
Ayo also collected some money to come here and hype Robson after he was singled out by a group in Abuja as the next coach. Fact.
Did Robinson become Head coach of Nigeria? I guess Ayo doesn't have the pull after all with our NFA

Wasn't Seyi Olofinjana capped by CCC while Olofinjana was still home based, and didn't he CCC see Olofinjana as the ideal guy for his side, outside Ikpe Ekong, who was first choice for CCC. And in continuance Egu continued to favour Olofin ahead of Ayila. What bunch of rubbish

Atleast there are clear signs of corruption here

Ajide
Osagie- not even in the tope 20 in strikers in our local league and reportely is looking for an agent.
Igado- out of nowhere
Tamus-

He Ezeala needs to provide his bank statement and etc. He Ezeala is either incompetent or fraudulent.
Ohenhen you always seem to have problem with simple comprehension. Please stop disgracing our alma mater. I said Ayo collected moeny to influence public opinion on this forum. I did not accuse him of anything more. So everything you wrote above is irrelevant.
Rubbish, What you said there is totaly irrelevant if it is true or not. And Robinson is not a bad coach, he actually saved West brom from relegation, when they were last at christamas and were 15 points from safety. He is better than Eguavon.
I am sorry but you are a moron. And I wont even bother explaining why because you wont get it.
That it, the abuse, typical.

You are the biggest moron on this, to ingnore clear coruption here, which is absolutely clear.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Jiggerman21
Egg
Egg

Post by Jiggerman21 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

wAyo wAyo wAyo!!!!!!!!!!
A stubborn goat can never learn from past mistakes. Nuff said.
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This shyt is fuuuunnny! You guys have 4 pages arguing with a guy who Did NOT see the match!!! Yet, wrote a match report.

Now tell me who the fraud is?

Ps. That is his classic MO. Since time immemorial he has always been like that...He lacks credibility, he knows it, most forumers not name Ohenehehehe or King of the Olokos know it.

Pps. wAYo and Vogts have something in common... one gets paid to do absolutely nothing but visit multiple chat rooms posting crap upon crap while the other gets paid for being white!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
brigadoon
Egg
Egg

Post by brigadoon »

I have dealt with this ayoakinfe fellow long enough on "rant and rave" to know him for the potbellied barefaced liar that he is. His stock in trade is flinging accusations without any evidence. I just hope he fulfills his threat to leave the forum.
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

Cellular wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
This shyt is fuuuunnny! You guys have 4 pages arguing with a guy who Did NOT see the match!!! Yet, wrote a match report.

Ps. That is his classic MO. Since time immemorial he has always been like that...He lacks credibility, he knows it, most forumers not name Ohenehehehe or King of the Olokos know it.

Pps. wAYo and Vogts have something in common... one gets paid to do absolutely nothing but visit multiple chat rooms posting crap upon crap while the other gets paid for being white!
Watch it fool,!! u son of #$%!@, do u want peace or war of words , cuss i an't into war stories with ya , mind you I an't slangin like u , or ready to blow empty shells of big grammar , I sure will get down dirty if that is what it takes , Omo...
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

brigadoon wrote:I have dealt with this ayoakinfe fellow long enough on "rant and rave" to know him for the potbellied barefaced liar that he is. His stock in trade is flinging accusations without any evidence. I just hope he fulfills his threat to leave the forum.
STFU, I accuse you of being a moron. Ayo- Akinfe contributes more to this forumn than you will ever know, he maynot be right all the time, but he is a Nigerian that loves the SE, and he sees clear coruption and he is pointing it out. There are clear signs of corruption in our football, if you don't believe it, then you are naive.

:evil: :evil: :evil:

KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

ohenhen1 wrote:
brigadoon wrote:I have dealt with this ayoakinfe fellow long enough on "rant and rave" to know him for the potbellied barefaced liar that he is. His stock in trade is flinging accusations without any evidence. I just hope he fulfills his threat to leave the forum.
STFU, I accuse you of being a moron. Ayo- Akinfe contributes more to this forumn that you will ever know, he maynot be write all the time, but he is a Nigerian that loves the SE, and he sees clear coruption and he is pointing it out. There are clear signs of corruption in our football, if you don't believe it, then you are naive.

Preach On prophet!!!! no mind fellow fellows , hate what they can't conquer, AYOAKINFE gat more bolls and is far light years ahead more intelligent than 90% of all ya in here ,,all ya'all know is to insult the broda , without contributing nothing positive to this forum .
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
GIN
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by GIN »

KingLoku wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
STFU, I accuse you of being a moron. Ayo- Akinfe contributes more to this forumn that you will ever know, he maynot be write all the time, but he is a Nigerian that loves the SE, and he sees clear coruption and he is pointing it out. There are clear signs of corruption in our football, if you don't believe it, then you are naive.

Preach On prophet!!!! no mind fellow fellows , hate what they can't conquer, AYOAKINFE gat more bolls and is far light years ahead more intelligent than 90% of all ya in here ,,all ya'all know is to insult the broda , without contributing nothing positive to this forum .
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Samson Siasia speaking FACTs about 2008.
“I have been waiting for this job for almost three years now and that was before the 2008 Beijing Olympics. I was to be the coach of the Super Eagles after the interview conducted for the job. But that time I said no, I wasn’t ready. Now that I am ready, I am not intimidated at all. I am ready for this job,” he declared matter-of-factly" http://africanfootball.mtnfootball.com/ ... m_ID=36099
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

KingLoku wrote:

Watch it fool,!! u son of #$%!@, do u want peace or war of words , cuss i an't into war stories with ya , mind you I an't slangin like u , or ready to blow empty shells of big grammar , I sure will get down dirty if that is what it takes , Omo...
Oh cut out the childish rant. Make up your mind on what personality you want to be-
1. North American ghetto thug wannabe or,
2. Isale eko area boy or,
3. A proud Nigerian who visits this forum to enjoy lively debate on Nigerian football issues ( I hope this is the option you have chosen)

Surely you can take a comment you dont like without all that bitching. This site is accessible to persons under 18 so some of the foul language is uncalled for and offensive. If you want to be really nasty, send the guy a PM.
brigadoon
Egg
Egg

Post by brigadoon »

ohenhen1 wrote:
STFU, I accuse you of being a moron. Ayo- Akinfe contributes more to this forumn than you will ever know, he maynot be right all the time, but he is a Nigerian that loves the SE, and he sees clear coruption and he is pointing it out. There are clear signs of corruption in our football, if you don't believe it, then you are naive.

He sees clear corruption eh? Where is his evidence? I have been on this forum longer than Ayoakinfe. This is the kind of crap he does, post allegations without any proof. If u wan support am, na your own palaver. It just tells me you are as mendacious as he is (that also goes for this kingloku fella).
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

KingLoku wrote:

King of the Olokos,

Abeg no finish all di vocabulary way dey dat ya coconut head on me. I yab you, you bring my mama come... anyway I no expect much from you. You tell me if na Shelltox, Igbo, Kaikai, Lead, or jus plain inbreeding way no allow your brain develop so?

Abeg, take di promotion way I give you... I don elevate you from chief Catechist to Parish Priest of the Church of the Gullible.

If say your brain no go on permanent sabbatical, I for engage you in a conversation...

For my village dem tok say dem no get difference between pesin way dey beat di drum for a mad pesin to dance to and di mad pesin way dey dance to di drum.

Before when una Arch Bishop bin start to sling mud on pesin I no tell una say na faboo? You cursed me out for asking him why should someone like him make such unfounded and baseless allegation. You stuck up for ya Arch Bishop, I understand it... but in the same vain if I made the same allegations against ya pesin you no go find am funny. Yet you have no qualms your Arch Bishop doing the same...

Ps. King of the Olokos, I think ya time will be better used finding what has been eating up your grey matter than to fight me for Internet.

Pps. You tok say Internet is not a respecter of age, true. What is even more true is that there is no minimum IQ required to post garbage.
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]Ayo Akinfe[/color] wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]SUYA[/color] wrote:
Has the PM landed yet and when should we be expecting the exclusive in TON???
Babafad my in box has warned me not check anymore today. I have clicked in it at least 30 times since this post....with no results. :cry:
A man with credibility will make sure they dot their "i"'s and cross their "t"'s in pursuit of a just cause. Watch how Ayo will conveniently side track your request.
I have nothing more to say on this matter. Maybe I should just leave CE because this is really pushing me over the edge.

If I come here and tell you something I know of, at the very least, you owe it to me to give me the benefit of the doubt. If you guys would rather believe Emeka Ezeala, maybe he should come here and talk with you instead of me.

I will sign off now before I lose it. Some of you are just *kindpeople*.
Now this is quite childish of you. I hurt your feelings now you want to take your toys and run away. Buhu.

Nobody is saying what you have to say is untrue, but what everyone is waiting for is substantive proof of your allegations. It is not enough to use circumstantial evidence to convict Ezeala, let us see some form of concrete evidence that backs you up. Even Suya, in the spirit of brotherhood, asked you nicely to PM him so that he can go to work to expose these people, yet you refuse.

Now who looks like the jerk?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

brigadoon wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

He sees clear corruption eh? Where is his evidence? I have been on this forum longer than Ayoakinfe. This is the kind of crap he does, post allegations without any proof. If u wan support am, na your own palaver. It just tells me you are as mendacious as he is (that also goes for this kingloku fella).
I have circumstantial evidence. No one in their right mind would invite Ajide, Osagie to camp. osagie is outspoken about hiring an agent, and trying to go abroad, the guy is not even the best striker in the local league. Not too even talk about Okoronkwo. There are conflicts of interest, Ezeala a known sport agent, serving as Vogts technical assistant.

spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

ohenhen1 wrote:
brigadoon wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

I have circumstantial evidence. No one in their right mind would invite Ajide, Osagie to camp. osagie is outspoken about hiring an agent, and trying to go abroad, the guy is not even the best striker in the local league. Not too even talk about Okoronkwo. There are conflicts of interest, Ezeala a known sport agent, serving as Vogts technical assistant.
O take it Vogts was oblivious to this fact :?
MCTID... We don't play that weak stuff.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

ohenhen1 wrote:
brigadoon wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

Ohenhen, there is circumstantial eveidence of corruption. However, how come Emeka is the one being accused and not Berti Vogts. Berti is the coach. He was responsible for compiling the list and put Okoronkow there. Ok, maybe Ezeala did that for him. For that alone, we should penalise him. That is irresponsible behaviour at its peak. Now, Berti was at training and he saw Okoronkwo and gave him a starting shirt. How come no one is saying that Okoronkwo bribed Berti so as to get a starting shirt? Oh because he is white, he cannot be corrupt? That to me is the main problem. Same way white man is always right but black man is wrong. To put the blame of Berti's failure on Emeka does not make sense.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Wanajo, there is obvious conflict of interest here. Ezeala is a sports agent acting as a technical advisor to Vogts. I find it interesting that 5 players made the SE list. 5 players Vogts hasn't had th opportunity to watch. 5 players that included Osagie, a Local boy that is dying to go oversees, and not even in the top 20 in current strikers that are based in Nigeria.

Vogts is new to our system, and we shall see if he is dumb to let this happen again. AFter the next list that comes out. I will decide if i will join the campaign to sack him or not, i don dey siddon and look.

ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

I think MK1010 was being somewaht sarcastic. He is probably trying to explain how it could feel if you are the one wearing the shoe that pinches. When accusations are made against people thatg cannot be substantiated it damages their reputation. It could lead to a defamation law suit that can easily be won in UK courts or Nigerian courts. It is a slam dunk. When such baseless accusations are made against the same person as MK1010 is trying to show, the accuser also feels how painful it is.
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
ola34
Egg
Egg

Post by ola34 »

I would advise AYO to avoid this type of accusations in the future if he does not have solid incontrovertible eveidence. Because if you don't avoid this, you may pay as high as $5m in damages. It is dangerous. The only thing that can save Ayo now is if the EMEKA guy decides not to sue. He will win the law suit hands down and am talking as a lawyer.
1. Always a fan of good football

2. ".........there really should be some folks that any decent person should not be associated with -- even if desperation makes strange bedfellows." - Gotti
Al B Sure
Egg
Egg

Post by Al B Sure »

Ayo what are you waiting for? I can see you still posting pls leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Al B Sure wrote:Ayo what are you waiting for? I can see you still posting pls leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is an open forum, Ayo can do whatever he wishes and you can ignore his posts if you have a problem with it.

Ayo contributes a hell of a lot to this forum and long may it continue I say.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

I have just read this thread and I can see some sort nasty agenda operating beneath the attacks on Ayo. No one is perfect and Ayo certainly has made his fair share of mistakes like anyone else but the hypocrisy of some of the posters is neasuating.

Buran Uba!
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Ayo nobody wants u to go anywhere.....but if you really want change you know what to do. Mike and Ohene u guys have me rolling. U must have been in different rival houses.

For those who dont know Mike1010 he is being sacarstic.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Wanajo, there is obvious conflict of interest here. Ezeala is a sports agent acting as a technical advisor to Vogts. I find it interesting that 5 players made the SE list. 5 players Vogts hasn't had th opportunity to watch. 5 players that included Osagie, a Local boy that is dying to go oversees, and not even in the top 20 in current strikers that are based in Nigeria.

Vogts is new to our system, and we shall see if he is dumb to let this happen again. AFter the next list that comes out. I will decide if i will join the campaign to sack him or not, i don dey siddon and look.
What I have problem with is the way you people are excusing Berti.

Emeka is not an employee of NFA and he has no relationship with the SE.

Berti was paid three months advance salary as SE coach (TA?). I beleive it is his duty to draw up a list of invitees. If that is delegated to Emeka (after collecting $65,000 X 3) don't you think there is something wrong there?

Assuming Emeka misled Berti to invite 'junk' players to camp. Thank God Berti saw the players in training. I expect that he drew up the starting 11 or was that also delegated?

If Berti decides to field 'junk' Okoronkwo why are we deflecting the blame to Emeka? Is it not plausible that Berti is interested in marketing Okoronkwo? Are we saying it is only Nigerians that have it in their blood to do something shady?

This whole problem is because some are hell bent at excusing Berti Vogts just because he is white!!!!!!