EMEKA EZALLA ON OKORONKWO , AYOAKINFE OHH YA!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Waffiman wrote:I have just read this thread and I can see some sort nasty agenda operating beneath the attacks on Ayo. No one is perfect and Ayo certainly has made his fair share of mistakes like anyone else but the hypocrisy of some of the posters is neasuating.

Buran Uba!
Waffiman, which kind of nasty agenda???

Which agenda was Ayo pursuing by accusing Emeka when the person to blame rightly is Berti?

If you don't see anything wrong in accusation that can damage peoples reputation for life then we have a bigger problem at hand. It is not about Ayo or Emeka. It is about civil behaviour. Do unto others what you will want others do unto you. Emeka is not a public figure. he is not an NFA staff. Hence if you will make such damaging statement, it should not be on the basis of mere accusation.

Sending text messages to someones phone intrudes on their privacy. Ayo like most of us (I guess) are fans. Ordinary fans!!! our passion and freedom of speech should not be use to harm or hurt the other partner.

Hope you saw where Ayo called the people on the forum *kindpeople*. Surprised that all the moderators let it slide!!!!
Last edited by wanaj0 on Thu Apr 05, 2007 1:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

SUYA wrote:Ayo nobody wants u to go anywhere.....but if you really want change you know what to do. Mike and Ohene u guys have me rolling. U must have been in different rival houses.

For those who dont know Mike1010 he is being sacarstic.
Please speak for yourself. It's no skin off my nose if he decides to carry out his useless threat and leave. If he wants the attacks to stop all he has to do is post proof of Ezeala's wrongdoing or withdraw the allegation.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

wanaj0 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:I have just read this thread and I can see some sort nasty agenda operating beneath the attacks on Ayo. No one is perfect and Ayo certainly has made his fair share of mistakes like anyone else but the hypocrisy of some of the posters is neasuating.

Buran Uba!

Which agenda was Ayo pursuing by accusing Emeka when the person to blame rightly is Berti?

If you don't see anything wrong in accusation that can damage peoples reputation for life then we have a bigger problem at hand. It is not about Ayo or Emeka. It is about civil behaviour. Do unto others what you will want others do unto you. Emeka is not a public figure. he is not an NFA staff. Hence if you will make such damaging statement, it should not be on the basis of mere accusation.

Sending text messages to someones phone intrudes on their privacy. Ayo like most of us (I guess) are fans. Ordinary fans!!! our passion and freedom of speech should not be use to harm or hurt the other partner.
kpom
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

wanaj0 wrote:

Buran Uba!

Hope you saw where Ayo called the people on the forum *kindpeople*. Surprised that all the moderators let it slide!!!!
For starters, try to practice what you preach. :roll: :roll:

I have spoken my peace on the Ayo, Ezeala issue on another thread, so I will not bother doing it again.

You talk about Ayo accusing Ezeala without evidence, I wonder how many of you here have accused our leaders and ex leaders of corruption, theft, murder etc. plus calling them all sorts of names without evidence? :roll: :roll: Till tomorrow, on this forum, no one has produced evidence to back up any claims about our leaders and ex-leaders yet I read demands for Ayo to produce evidence and he is slaughtered because he refused to.

The problem is some forumers here just want to attack Ayo at any given opportunity - good or bad. Fair dues, they are free to do that but I also smell something sinister in their intentions and it is not nice.

Why pick on Ayo's name calling? How are you sure the Mods have not had a word him? BTW! Plenty of forumers do the same on this forum, I have never seen you once take it upon yourself to complain as you do when it is Ayo. Why is it that forumers who have done what Ayo has done are the first to cry wolf? Like I said, Ayo has made his mistakes and he is not perfect, the same applies to you and me.

You can disagree with a person without resorting to hounding and attempting to intimidating (Not that Ayo is the kind to be bullied or intimidated by anybody, even a military despot could not do it to him in Naija talkless of CE :lol: :lol: :lol: ) him at any given opportunity. This is a forum to express views, it is not a place to fight and bully a person you do not even know. I see on this thread and in my others the same forumers hounding Ayo, it is just pathetic.

I have disagreed with Ayo and even had fights with him and other forumers on this forum, but I can honestly say, I have not tried to bully or pick a fight with anyone who has done nothing to me, apart from the fact that we disagree on an issue or issues. I would rather use my time for better and productive things.

Nigerians talk of free speech, but my experience on this forum is too many forumers will be little Hitlers and try to silence or eliminate anyone who dares to disagree with them. These CEs do not believe in free speech and the principle of liberty.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
legend
Egg
Egg

Post by legend »

Waffiman wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Buran Uba!

I have spoken my peace on the Ayo, Ezeala issue on another thread, so I will not bother doing it again.

You talk about Ayo accusing Ezeala without evidence, I wonder how many of you here have accused our leaders and ex leaders of corruption, theft, murder etc. plus calling them all sorts of names without evidence? :roll: :roll: Till tomorrow, on this forum, no one has produced evidence to back up any claims about our leaders and ex-leaders yet I read demands for Ayo to produce evidence and he is slaughtered because he refused to.

The problem is some forumers here just want to attack Ayo at any given opportunity - good or bad. Fair dues, they are free to do that but I also smell something sinister in their intentions and it is not nice.

Why pick on Ayo's name calling? How are you sure the Mods have not had a word him? BTW! Plenty of forumers do the same on this forum, I have never seen you once take it upon yourself to complain as you do when it is Ayo. Why is it that forumers who have done what Ayo has done are the first to cry wolf? Like I said, Ayo has made his mistakes and he is not perfect, the same applies to you and me.

You can disagree with a person without resorting to hounding and attempting to intimidating (Not that Ayo is the kind to be bullied or intimidated by anybody, even a military despot could not do it to him in Naija talkless of CE :lol: :lol: :lol: ) him at any given opportunity. This is a forum to express views, it is not a place to fight and bully a person you do not even know. I see on this thread and in my others the same forumers hounding Ayo, it is just pathetic.

I have disagreed with Ayo and even had fights with him and other forumers on this forum, but I can honestly say, I have not tried to bully or pick a fight with anyone who has done nothing to me, apart from the fact that we disagree on an issue or issues. I would rather use my time for better and productive things.

Nigerians talk of free speech, but my experience on this forum is too many forumers will be little Hitlers and try to silence or eliminate anyone who dares to disagree with them. These CEs do not believe in free speech and the principle of liberty.

Can't believe a moderator just said this.
I get pissed the way you guys defend your 'PALS'. Ayo lied and we will not tolerate that on this forum. Please you guys should take your mama calabar crap back to where it belongs...............at mama calabar's buka!!!!.
You have been deleting my posts because of your pal Ayo and THAT IS THE TROUBLE WITH NIGERIA(apologies Prof. Achebe)
Apart from my usual Amodu rantings all in all. He has done very well and the laurels and records speak for itself - MI5

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=157957
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

legend wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Buran Uba!

Can't believe a moderator just said this.
I get pissed the way you guys defend your 'PALS'. Ayo lied and we will not tolerate that on this forum. Please you guys should take your mama calabar crap back to where it belongs...............at mama calabar's buka!!!!.
You have been deleting my posts because of your pal Ayo and THAT IS THE TROUBLE WITH NIGERIA(apologies Prof. Achebe)
This is the kind of hypocrisy I am talking about. He is accusing me and he has no evidence, yet he calls Ayo names and asked for evidence. Look who is talking!! Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. :roll: :roll:

This is a forum were we are free to speak our minds, no one has the right to hound a fellow Forumer(s), like you have done to Ayo and other forumers for years here because they disagree with you. Your modus operandi is to call people all sorts of names and insults yet you are still on this forum doing the same thing with almost every other post.

Do you think the Mods are stupid? You accuse me of deleting your posts, that fact is, I do not have your time. This is the first time I have bothered to respond to you in years and it will be the last.
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

wanaj0 wrote:If you don't see anything wrong in accusation that can damage peoples reputation for life then we have a bigger problem at hand. It is not about Ayo or Emeka. It is about civil behaviour. Do unto others what you will want others do unto you. Emeka is not a public figure. he is not an NFA staff. Hence if you will make such damaging statement, it should not be on the basis of mere accusation.
Like I said elsewhere...
It was quite morally repugnant!

WAFFI:
With all due respect, please pay heed to the sage counsel of WANAJO. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and passion (however well-intended) unencumbered by a moral compass can be very dangerous.

<
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Waffiman wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Buran Uba!

Waffiman, thanks for the response. Maybe I missed your contribution on the other thread.

There is a great difference between criticising a public figure and a private person. I personally don't fell comfortable when allegations are thron right left and centre. I may say my views (which may be damaging) but presenting it as a fact is bad. For a public person, it might be tolerated but for a private person, it is a no go area especially when the person concerned does not have the opportunity to defend himself.

I don't know whether people have anything against Ayo. I don't. My only beef is how come all those who always talk of dropology are not saying anything about Berti Vogts now. Is it only a black man that does such things? Why attack a private person while a public person is allowed to roam freely.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Gotti wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:If you don't see anything wrong in accusation that can damage peoples reputation for life then we have a bigger problem at hand. It is not about Ayo or Emeka. It is about civil behaviour. Do unto others what you will want others do unto you. Emeka is not a public figure. he is not an NFA staff. Hence if you will make such damaging statement, it should not be on the basis of mere accusation.
Like I said elsewhere...
It was morally repugnant!

WAFFI:
With all due respect, please pay heed to the sage counsel of WANAJO. The road to hell is paved with good intentions, and passion (however well-intended) unencumbered by a morall compass can be very dangerous.

<
Gotti, we have been through this before, my position was clear, Ayo was wrong to do what he did. Remember, I even asked him to apologise to Ezeala.

What I feel is wrong is the way certain forumers are particularly nasty when Ayo is involved. They gleefully jump on his case when he is in the wrong and get too personal.

We all make mistakes, if one is castigated for all his mistakes so viciously, I will be 6 feet under now.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

wanaj0 wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:

Buran Uba!

Waffiman, thanks for the response. Maybe I missed your contribution on the other thread.

There is a great difference between criticising a public figure and a private person. I personally don't fell comfortable when allegations are thron right left and centre. I may say my views (which may be damaging) but presenting it as a fact is bad. For a public person, it might be tolerated but for a private person, it is a no go area especially when the person concerned does not have the opportunity to defend himself.

I don't know whether people have anything against Ayo. I don't. My only beef is how come all those who always talk of dropology are not saying anything about Berti Vogts now. Is it only a black man that does such things? Why attack a private person while a public person is allowed to roam freely.
I disagree. Once you get involved with the SE, you are no longer a private person. You are working for, and representing millions of Nigerians whenever you are doing a job in any capacity for the SE, this makes you a public figure because the SE belongs to all Nigerians. Consequently, you have to be ready because you are now fair game.

This is the point I raised in the other thread to do with this issue. I said Ezealla has to recognise that he is dealing with the SE and Nigerians are very passionate about their football. The minute you get involved you must be prepared to deal with all sorts, especially when things go wrong on the pitch. It is par for the course with Nigerian football and all football.
SUYA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by SUYA »

Originally posted by wanaj0
If you don't see anything wrong in accusation that can damage peoples reputation for life then we have a bigger problem at hand. It is not about Ayo or Emeka. It is about civil behaviour. Do unto others what you will want others do unto you. Emeka is not a public figure. he is not an NFA staff. Hence if you will make such damaging statement, it should not be on the basis of mere accusation

Best post on this thread and it says all.
The above comments are private and not affiliated with supersport in any manner or form
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Waffiman, for my education, in what capacity was/is Emeka dealing with the SE?

It is a pity AYo is involved in this matter because Ayo generally create emotions in so many people.

This I believe should be used as a defining moment for CE. We should not allow discussions on this forum to get to the gutter level. Now is the time for the moderators to take action and take the lead. Let us uphold good and decent behaviour.

On a lighter note, on behalf of Ayo, I hereby tender unreserved apology to Emeka (Ayo no send me OOOO)

On behalf of Emeka I say 'Ayo go and sin no more' :P
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Some of you are just imbecilic idiots. Emeka Ezeala compiles Eagles team lists. He has the third most public job in Nigeria behind OBJ and Vogts.

Anyway, I am done on this thread. Anyone who has further queries should direct them to the NFA press office.

They can be reached on either:

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

It is now their baby as all the relevant documents, information, facts and data has been passed on to them. KoC broke the story here, so I believe he is also obliged to contact the NFA and ask them how far with their investigations.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]SUYA[/color] wrote:
Has the PM landed yet and when should we be expecting the exclusive in TON???
Babafad my in box has warned me not check anymore today. I have clicked in it at least 30 times since this post....with no results. :cry:
A man with credibility will make sure they dot their "i"'s and cross their "t"'s in pursuit of a just cause. Watch how Ayo will conveniently side track your request.
I have nothing more to say on this matter. Maybe I should just leave CE because this is really pushing me over the edge.

If I come here and tell you something I know of, at the very least, you owe it to me to give me the benefit of the doubt. If you guys would rather believe Emeka Ezeala, maybe he should come here and talk with you instead of me.

I will sign off now before I lose it. Some of you are just *kindpeople*.
For the first time, somebody got under Ayo's skin. Good job! :lol: :lol:

However, Ayo is a active member of this forum. Ayo is almost Cyber Eagles. Ayo has contributed a lot and may I say no one compares to him on this forum! Mr. Ayo Akinfe, you don't have to leave. Who is gonna take over the 10pointers?
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

wanaj0 wrote:Waffiman, for my education, in what capacity was/is Emeka dealing with the SE?
He is employed by Vogts, who is employed by the NFA. There is nothing private about Ezeala's position. Consequently, he is vicariously employed by the NFA. He is Vogts spokesman and it is clear he did those player call ups. Once you are are in with the SE, you are public and fair game. There is nothing private about Ezeala's position.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Some of you are just imbecilic idiots. Emeka Ezeala compiles Eagles team lists. He has the third most public job in Nigeria behind OBJ and Vogts.

Anyway, I am done on this thread. Anyone who has further queries should direct them to the NFA press office.

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

It is now their baby as all the relevant documents, information, facts and data has been passed on to them. KoC broke the story here, so I believe he is also obliged to contact the NFA and ask them how far with their investigations.
Ayo this is not right!!!!! Respect beget respect!!!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Some of you are just imbecilic idiots. Emeka Ezeala compiles Eagles team lists. He has the third most public job in Nigeria behind OBJ and Vogts.

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

Now this is serious!! For all of you guys who want evidence I hope you are all satisfied.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

wanaj0 wrote:

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

Ayo this is not right!!!!! Respect beget respect!!!
Yeah, like they have been respecting him all along shey?

***Breda = Br****
Yummy
Egg
Egg

Post by Yummy »

How did Okoronkwo start !!!!!!

Guys pls pls & pls.....Any player can come to camp and show hunger for a position hussling with all his got and for a new coach who sees this player for the first time and the guy makes no mistakes, shows well in training .....He'll be picked for the team on merit of his performance in camp.

Now, if that player is not really of the right pedigree. It would come out in a more compettitive game...like the one in Abeokuta.

My own take on this one is that any player that makes the camp shortlist can make the team being selected by a new coach that has no prior knowledge of the players at hand.

Hope this makes sense....I know a lot of people want to have a go at Mr Akinfe but lets put some objectivity into our posts here on CE and forget about this damning crusades and personal vendetta.

I am only here for objective footy views, news etc seems like instead of us all working together to better our Naija soccer a lot of us have personal agendas.

United we stand divided we fall...and do not forget that what is going on here is what gives rise to the "divide & rule principle" ...The corrupt ones don't want us to come together with a unified voice...Hence, we give a chance to r=them to keep bastardising our country's resources, hopes & aspirations.

spastic wrote:
Ayo Akinfe wrote:
Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]SUYA[/color] wrote:
Has the PM landed yet and when should we be expecting the exclusive in TON???
Babafad my in box has warned me not check anymore today. I have clicked in it at least 30 times since this post....with no results. :cry:
A man with credibility will make sure they dot their "i"'s and cross their "t"'s in pursuit of a just cause. Watch how Ayo will conveniently side track your request.
I have nothing more to say on this matter. Maybe I should just leave CE because this is really pushing me over the edge.

If I come here and tell you something I know of, at the very least, you owe it to me to give me the benefit of the doubt. If you guys would rather believe Emeka Ezeala, maybe he should come here and talk with you instead of me.

I will sign off now before I lose it. Some of you are just *kindpeople*.
Ani ko pm email, o lo'n so gramar :roll:

1 question has been asked over and over again, by countless forumers.

HOW DID OKORONKWO START

Yet all U want to do is throw a fit, and blackmail other forumers to give U the benefit of the doubt. :roll:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Waffiman wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Waffiman, for my education, in what capacity was/is Emeka dealing with the SE?
He is employed by Vogts, who is employed by the NFA. There is nothing private about Ezeala's position. Consequently, he is vicariously employed by the NFA. He is Vogts spokesman and it is clear he did those player call ups. Once you are are in with the SE, you are public and fair game. There is nothing private about Ezeala's position.
Are you saying that all the employees of Berti are now public personalities? How is it clear that Emeka did the player call ups? Has Berti said so? So berti is shirking hios responsibility and no one is complaining?

Na wa OOO. I rest my case
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Yummy, but Berti is the one to blame. The buck stops at his table. He should take responsibility for any short coming.

Assuming that Emeka collected money, don't you think that Berti was involved in the sharing of the loot?????? Are we saying because Berti is Oyinbo he is above that?

Why slag Emeka alone and exonorate Berti!!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

wanaj0 wrote:Are you saying that all the employees of Berti are now public personalities? How is it clear that Emeka did the player call ups? Has Berti said so? So berti is shirking hios responsibility and no one is complaining?
Would that include Betty's chef or his nanny?! :lol:
<
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

234 9523 7326
or
234 9523 7327

Haba! Ayo. Why? Please this is not necessary.