Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Oh My God, Ghana I Know this Kid and his Dad

Post by Player »

http://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/S ... ?ID=246297

I even sparred with the kid once, very talented young athlete with a bright future, I'm not going to lie, his dad is a bit aggressive with him, but I guess it's a family thing and maybe because he is from the army. He sent him to Ghana early this year to get into the Ghanaian team, and I see that he made it. Unfortunate that they lost in the Olympics though, but if he can maybe send him to America I think he will become one for the future, he is only like 18 or so, dude used to train like twice a day. I have never seen a father that is very aggresive and religious at the same time it feels a bit wierd, some stories he told me is nothing to be proud of, very boastful but nice guy.

"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Oh My God, Ghana I Know this Kid and his Dad

Post by Player »

"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

Player wrote:Image
wots his weight and wen did he got beat, wanna check catchup
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

I think bantam weight, and he got beat yesterday but apprently he got cheated as he won all the rounds. Personally I think he is a bit to heavy for his weight, but kid is a warrior though only 17
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Which kind of disgrace is this? Sotey, Chinese man dey stand head and shou.....or my eye dey see double? :mad:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

more olympics and future opportunities for him..wish him well...Yes twice a day for a boxer is nothing man, they work hard..i see our champions here (pro) training man, its not for the faint...Good luck to him next time.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Player wrote:Image
He's smaller than the female referee.

That's all I have to say about this.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Looks like he was being cheated, even the Japanese guy looks surprise that he won. :oops:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

The guy is a warrior trust me, dont let his height fool you, he has crazy speed...
KingLoku
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by KingLoku »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:Image

Looks like he was being cheated, even the Japanese guy looks surprise that he won. :oops:
U can see that in the expression of the ref ...
No weapon that is formed against me shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against me in judgment thou shalt condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the Lord, and their righteousness is of me, saith the Lord. (Isaiah 54:17 KJV)
Igbanibo
Egg
Egg

Post by Igbanibo »

Why do African boxers get cheated at the Olympics? I remember in 1984, a couple of Nigerian boxers were blatantly cheated......
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Player wrote:some stories he told me is nothing to be proud of, very boastful but nice guy.
What stories?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

The YeyeMan wrote:
Player wrote:some stories he told me is nothing to be proud of, very boastful but nice guy.
What stories?
The stories are deep o, one of them was about discipline which I think he went to far with his son in the instance he spoke about.