Haha They booed Gatlin at the stadium last night

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Haha They booed Gatlin at the stadium last night

Post by AreaDaddy »

The cheers for Bolt during the medal ceremony was t night could have brought down the roof...The stadium was mental. No so for Gaitlin he was roundly booed...He did not look to bothered though. May be there is also stuff you can take to improve the thinkness of your skin :-)
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Haha They booed Gatlin at the stadium last night

Post by Tbite »

They cheered him in the Medal Ceremony though.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
okjazz
Egg
Egg

Post by okjazz »

This is a man who has been busted for dope twice. No wonder Tyson gay was crying. A cheater denied him a medal.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Tbite wrote:They cheered him in the Medal Ceremony though.
I thought they cheered him during the medals too... I wonder though if there was
a lot of Americans doing the cheering..
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

soothsayer wrote:
I thought they cheered him during the medals too... I wonder though if there was
a lot of Americans doing the cheering
...u can bet that. Family and friends and grand parents and dogs and cats make the trip from the US :thumbs:
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

soothsayer wrote:
a lot of Americans doing the cheering..
I was in the stadium and there was a lot of booing it did not last for long but very clear.
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Funny how the Americans ALWAYS accuses athletes from other countries of cheating but then they allow proven cheaters like Gatlin to compete for the U.S. at the Olympics. It doesnt matter if Gatlin served his time...a cheater like him should never ever ever be allowed to represent his country in international competition after being caught cheating.
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

So you just went to the stadium to boo Gatlin? You get time for your hand o! We did not notice the booing on tv or maybe it might be an American conspiracy??? :taunt:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by AreaDaddy »

Godfather wrote:So you just went to the stadium to boo Gatlin? You get time for your hand o! We did not notice the booing on tv or maybe it might be an American conspiracy??? :taunt:

See this man how you go notice anything. When NBC are showing stuff that happened 7 hours earlier....they would "movie-shopped" the hello out of it.
---
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Heliopolis wrote:Funny how the Americans ALWAYS accuses athletes from other countries of cheating but then they allow proven cheaters like Gatlin to compete for the U.S. at the Olympics. It doesnt matter if Gatlin served his time...a cheater like him should never ever ever be allowed to represent his country in international competition after being caught cheating.
Hear hear. It should be a lifetime ban. Nonsense :boo: :boo:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Funny how the Americans ALWAYS accuses athletes from other countries of cheating but then they allow proven cheaters like Gatlin to compete for the U.S. at the Olympics. It doesnt matter if Gatlin served his time...a cheater like him should never ever ever be allowed to represent his country in international competition after being caught cheating.
Oh please....what for? He's served two "sentences"....
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

deanotito wrote:
Dont mind these people oh, the man served his time what else do they want?
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

oloye wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Mind what people? He should definitely have a lifetime ban..Served his sentence. Mschewww :roll: :roll: :roll:

America wants to turn Athletics into their Pharmaceutical lotto. Ummm Gatlin failed twice, maybe give it one more go, they feel lucky this time around. If Gatlin fails this time around, maybe call it quits, go home sleep it off, come back and try again another day, maybe this time around with Bailey.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

oloye wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Smae people that cheered Chioma Ajunwa's gold are not crucifying Gatlin
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Tbite wrote:
oloye wrote:
deanotito wrote:
Mind what people? He should definitely have a lifetime ban..Served his sentence. Mschewww :roll: :roll: :roll:

America wants to turn Athletics into their Pharmaceutical lotto. Ummm Gatlin failed twice, maybe give it one more go, they feel lucky this time around. If Gatlin fails this time around, maybe call it quits, go home sleep it off, come back and try again another day, maybe this time around with Bailey.
Child, please go to sleep! :roll:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
Tbite wrote:
oloye wrote:
deanotito wrote:

Child, please go to sleep! :roll:
Typical Nigerian mindset.