Nigeria vs Croatia

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

osita
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria vs Croatia

Post by osita »

The difference was umeh playing the PG unlike uzor. And this team had more ability outside the arc than previously.

Next Afro go sweet.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Congrats to the guys :clap: :clap: :clap: ........you just made my day.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Man Ataye wrote:CHEI WE TRY OOHH. MAKE WE TRY MEDAL. BABY STEPS.
Maybe we offer Brazil a little quid pro quo with a gold in football in exchange for them giving us the win here. :D

Have to beat Germany first though.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

zagor wrote:
Solowe wrote:
zagor wrote:I believe this is the 1st african win in history of Olympics bball.
No its not... We beat Tunisia in the last Olympics.. :mrgreen:
Lol. True. I meant against non african competition.
So Angola has never won?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Excellent win, good game for Umeh, Akgonon and Ere to light up. More consistency and we will be even better. Very reminiscent of 2006 when we beat Serbia in the World Championships, back then Serbia were the defending champions, also back then, the same Ere and Akognon made big shots.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Nigeria beat Croatia, who beat Brazil, who beat Spain, who beat Lithuania, who beat Argentina, who beat Nigeria. Crazy group.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

wanaj0 wrote:Nigeria beat Croatia, who beat Brazil, who beat Spain, who beat Lithuania, who beat Argentina, who beat Nigeria. Crazy group.
Sport is not always Maths, I guess.

If we had all our players, We'd easily win 4 games in this group.
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

truetalk wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Nigeria beat Croatia, who beat Brazil, who beat Spain, who beat Lithuania, who beat Argentina, who beat Nigeria. Crazy group.

First of all congratulations to the Tigers. This was a big win. The Tigers are not overpowering on the inside therefore they have to shoot well from the outside to be competitive and against Croatia, they did. Hopefully, they can emulate this performance against Brazil.

On another note, I don't really know what you mean by all our players but I'm guessing you're referring to Aminu and Ezeli. Well you see, we do have all our players. Anyone not with the team right now isn't committed to being part of the team so, they're really not available to us but let us fantasize for a moment that we have the aforementioned gentlemen. We'd probably have been more competitive in the games we lost but easily win 4 games in this group? Really :?: :?: :?:

Dude, let's not get carried away :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Well done boys. Now let's ramp it up for the next few games. Big dose of confidence booster
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
truetalk wrote:

First of all congratulations to the Tigers. This was a big win. The Tigers are not overpowering on the inside therefore they have to shoot well from the outside to be competitive and against Croatia, they did. Hopefully, they can emulate this performance against Brazil.

On another note, I don't really know what you mean by all our players but I'm guessing you're referring to Aminu and Ezeli. Well you see, we do have all our players. Anyone not with the team right now isn't committed to being part of the team so, they're really not available to us but let us fantasize for a moment that we have the aforementioned gentlemen. We'd probably have been more competitive in the games we lost but easily win 4 games in this group? Really :?: :?: :?:

Cheers.
Let's start with learning how to quote properly.

Then you can do research on what I mean.

Maybe then we can talk.

Cheers
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Any chance of still qualifying for assault medal places?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

You forgot to credit the author?or na coincidence :?
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

K wrote:
I am not on twitter so do not know who you are talking about.

I just looked at the table and was shocked at how open the group is
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

wanaj0 wrote:
K wrote:

yes Melania Trump :wink:
Oya back to the matter
open and close
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

wanaj0 wrote:
K wrote:

Ya Right :D You copied QED.... :sneaky:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

truetalk wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Cheers.

Maybe then we can talk.

Cheers
In reaction to wanajo, you offered a rather simple minded response and I quote
truetalk wrote:Sport is not always Maths, I guess.

Now that you can no longer pretend not to know what I was referring to, you can just tell us what you mean. We don't need to talk since I don't find talking to airheads beneficial in any way :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

truetalk wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Cheers.

Maybe then we can talk.

Cheers

Now that you can no longer pretend not to know what I was referring to, you can just tell us what you mean. We don't need to talk since I don't find talking to airheads beneficial in any way :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
Use the search function. I've written more than enough on that here & elsewhere.

I'm not sure you're in a position to be calling someone airhead. Unless you've been falsely dumbing down the quality/output of your thought process on here over the years.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

truetalk wrote:
truetalk wrote:

Cheers.

Maybe then we can talk.

Cheers

Cheers.
You and your opaks. Truetalk is telling you that with Aminu this team would have done a lot better ad yes would have won that many games. I have been telling you for the past 2 weeks now that your knowledge of basketball is very limited. I'm not sure you know who Aminu Farouk is anymore. He is Naija's best player bar none, just in case you didn't know. Yarns!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

A good win for the boys. Can somebody tell me where Croatia broke out from? Since we were very eager to crown Lithuania as world beaters! :roll:
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

kolinzo wrote:A good win for the boys. Can somebody tell me where Croatia broke out from? Since we were very eager to crown Lithuania as world beaters! :roll:
Sleep on those eastern euros @ your own peril. Expect DANGER from them. They'll give USA a run 4 their money 2.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

NEXT TIME. Use this as a spring board/ stepping stone. If we keep appearing, also in world games and other competitions, we can only get better. Less hope 4 the better. Soccer wee once lime this. In Africa we were feared, outside; we just showed up. We grew. The pains hurt. So lets endure the growing pains and we will reap the rewards. Yanky & Australia were once doormats and laughable in soccer. How did that change?????? No pain no gain. Planning, preparation, dedication will get us there. The future awaits. U guys will look back at this time & laugh. Trust me!!!!!
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

NEXT TIME. Use this as a spring board/ stepping stone. If we keep appearing, also in world games and other competitions, we can only get better. Less hope 4 the better. Soccer wee once lime this. In Africa we were feared, outside; we just showed up. We grew. The pains hurt. So lets endure the growing pains and we will reap the rewards. Yanky & Australia were once doormats and laughable in soccer. How did that change?????? No pain no gain. Planning, preparation, dedication will get us there. The future awaits. U guys will look back at this time & laugh. Trust me!!!!!