DSTV TREATING ITS [INTERNATIONAL] AUDIENCE WITH DISRESPECT?

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: DSTV TREATING ITS [INTERNATIONAL] AUDIENCE WITH DISRESPE

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Yep,it's what I say when black cry about Hollywood,you can't come to my house and ask why I only have pictures of my family on the wall!
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

How dare DSTV show the SA who broke Michael Johnson's seeming unbreakable 400m - when there's a Nigerian finishing 29th (and last) in the Heptathlon...SMDH@
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Eaglezbeak wrote:Yep,it's what I say when black people cry about Hollywood,you can't come to my house and ask why I only have pictures of my family on the wall!
Pls, don't let misguided, petulant and misyarned responses mislead you.

If I pay a lot to come to your house cos I want to come and watch Olympics' pix on your wall, I should complain if I see the pix of your family. If I didn't pay, all well and good.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mods should this thread be here or over at rant and rave...i dont know how this is football related
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

anointed wrote:
Eaglezbeak wrote:Yep,it's what I say when black people cry about Hollywood,you can't come to my house and ask why I only have pictures of my family on the wall!
Pls, don't let misguided, petulant and misyarned responses mislead you.

If I pay a lot to come to your house cos I want to come and watch Olympics' pix on your wall, I should complain if I see the pix of your family. If I didn't pay, all well and good.
:rotf: In that case I'll charge you enough to rent a studio to put as much pictures in canvas on the walls gallery style,you get what you pay for, read the small print !
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Mods should this thread be here or over at rant and rave...i dont know how this is football related
:agree:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Eaglezbeak wrote: :rotf: In that case I'll charge you enough to rent a studio to put as much pictures in canvas on the walls gallery style,you get what you pay for, read the small print !
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

One country has won 7 medals thus far, the other 0...
It's akin to one's family pictures versus pictures of the other's sperm! SMDH@
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Bigpokey24 wrote:Mods should this thread be here or over at rant and rave...i dont know how this is football related
:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

Gotti wrote:
anointed wrote:You don come again. Do you always think this low of yourself? Must you respond with such an inferiority comple

Last time DSTV was experiencing their new moon, had they listened to folks like you, we wouldn't be watching La Liga without having to pay exta money. They even created 2 extra channels for football.

Back in the day, we watched NTA and the rest free of charge and they force fed us with rubbish too. Could we even complain? Nope. Even if we wanted to, what would have been the channel to communicate with them? I am not watching Super Sport foc. I pay and, as a consumer, I have every right to air my complaints.

Nigeria may have its issues but I, as an individual, choose not to be dragged into watching what you called a 'daily dose of Comrade Adams dancing to the strains of "Godwin"!'. At least, I know your tv preferences. I didn't even know there was such 'daily dose' anywhere. Stop corrupting me, bro.
Dude, if you think highly of yourself, you do what others are doing (even better), rather than whine and b*tch...
Anyway, you always have a choice - "choose not to be dragged into watching" DSTV - shameless Beggar Nation!! SMDH
Youre wasting your time trying to drive the point home to some of our people..their sense of entitlement on a foreign company is astounding ! Youre trying to force a South African company to tailor their broadcasts to suit your won viewing tastes...incredulous...Maybe if we had a Nigerian cable company that was as competetive,we wont have this problem..As a consumer/customer the only real power you have is to take your business elsewhere..anything else is just hot air...but DSTV know nobody is going elsewhere in a hurry :sneaky: :sneaky:

I really dont watch the Olympics here in the US cos NBC broadcasts are too US centric..i was at first annoyed for a minute that how come you guys dont show anything without an American in it..then i told myself that dude..you not in Lagos anymore..lol