Egypt v Japan 0-3 (FT) Red card to EGY (9-men)

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Egypt v Japan 0-3 (FT) Red card to EGY (9-men)

Post by 100%Naija »

Another dive...Neymar must have Argentine blood in his system...smh
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

What dive? When u use ur hand above a players chest its a yellow card!
The commentators are daft!
100%Naija wrote:Another dive...Neymar must have Argentine blood in his system...smh
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Honduras will b lucky to finish this game with 10 men...

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

txj wrote:What dive? When u use ur hand above a players chest its a yellow card!
100%Naija wrote:Another dive...Neymar must have Argentine blood in his system...smh
You need glasses bro..and my tv is on mute so I have no idea of what the commentators are saying...
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

3-2 Brazil
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Leandro!

3-2 Brazil

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

3-2 damilo
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

txj wrote:What dive? When u use ur hand above a players chest its a yellow card!
the pk was a dive tho ...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

Hulk's been useless in this game...

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

how hondouras missed that chance?
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

green4life wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
Naijakid wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Props to Japan, they full deserved the win and we deserved the heavy defeat.

We simply were not good enough. We had too many weaknesses, GK, CB, LB, CMs, and CF were all very poor.

You can not cough up possession inside your own half and expect to win football matches at this level. Similarly, you can not concede set piece goals while allowing 2-3 opponents unmarked at a time inside your own box in 3 consecutive matches like we did and expect to win.

To be brutally honest, we advanced mainly due to the easiness of our group. Brazil is Brazil but NZ and Belarus were both extremely poor opponents.

I only see two players from this generation making it to the senior side, Hegazy (CB for Fiorentina) and Mohamed Salah (FC Basel striker).

The red card was harsh IMO but thats what we deserved for making the exact same mistake we made as when we conceded the 1st goal. I dont think the red card made a huge difference in the result of the match although I think the scoreline would've been more flattering if we finished with 11-men. The CB we subbed on to replace the CB that got sent off was directly responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals we conceded. Even when we played with 11-men for 40+ minutes we failed to create a single shot on goal. I got the sense that even if we played for 10 hours today we still werent going to score.
coming from a fool who blatantly mocked Nigeria for losing atrociously to USA in a basketball game,i never knew you could go all soft suddenly after Japan taught your useless team a thing or two about football,even your useless Zamalek have being sent packing to Cairo by TP Mazambe and i just can't wait for Berekum Chelsea of Ghana to complete your catalog of woes by beating Ahly today! ..hypocritical twerp :D
You cant compare losing 3-0 with 10-men to losing by 83 points. Eighty-Three :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
our first olympics in basketball compared to egypts first olympics in football ... oh wait
WOMP WOMP WOMP :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Our basketball team has played in 7 Olympics, and our soccer team in 11 Olympics :scared:

You lost by 83 points in basketball. :oops: :oops: :oops: I think you need an E-hug
Naijakid
Egg
Egg

Post by Naijakid »

Heliopolis wrote:
green4life wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
Naijakid wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Props to Japan, they full deserved the win and we deserved the heavy defeat.

We simply were not good enough. We had too many weaknesses, GK, CB, LB, CMs, and CF were all very poor.

You can not cough up possession inside your own half and expect to win football matches at this level. Similarly, you can not concede set piece goals while allowing 2-3 opponents unmarked at a time inside your own box in 3 consecutive matches like we did and expect to win.

To be brutally honest, we advanced mainly due to the easiness of our group. Brazil is Brazil but NZ and Belarus were both extremely poor opponents.

I only see two players from this generation making it to the senior side, Hegazy (CB for Fiorentina) and Mohamed Salah (FC Basel striker).

The red card was harsh IMO but thats what we deserved for making the exact same mistake we made as when we conceded the 1st goal. I dont think the red card made a huge difference in the result of the match although I think the scoreline would've been more flattering if we finished with 11-men. The CB we subbed on to replace the CB that got sent off was directly responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals we conceded. Even when we played with 11-men for 40+ minutes we failed to create a single shot on goal. I got the sense that even if we played for 10 hours today we still werent going to score.
coming from a fool who blatantly mocked Nigeria for losing atrociously to USA in a basketball game,i never knew you could go all soft suddenly after Japan taught your useless team a thing or two about football,even your useless Zamalek have being sent packing to Cairo by TP Mazambe and i just can't wait for Berekum Chelsea of Ghana to complete your catalog of woes by beating Ahly today! ..hypocritical twerp :D
yeah we lost to the best team in the world(and we will pat our backs for that and take the moral victory) we tried,and we can only get better dude...we have
You cant compare losing 3-0 with 10-men to losing by 83 points. Eighty-Three :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
our first olympics in basketball compared to egypts first olympics in football ... oh wait

Our basketball team has played in 7 Olympics, and our soccer team in 11 Olympics :scared:

You lost by 83 points in basketball. :oops: :oops: :oops: I think you need an E-hug
yeah we lost to the best team in the world(and we will pat our backs for that and take the moral consolation in that fact) we tried,and we can only get better dude...we have the prospects,talents,young Nigerian College Basketball players bristling all over here in the United States and in Europe(something very few African countries can boast of)in the College where i attend here in California UCLA to be precise, the countless numbers of Nigerian basketball talents that spring out every semester is surely a thing of marvel and with a good scouting mechanism by the Nigerian sport organization,we will surely rule this sport.Only if our inept government can only get its act together and invest more into the sport then we will be set to rule Africa and beyond in Basketball,as for Egypt lol...the era of their doom has just started,failure to qualify for another version of the African Nations Cup at the expense of a very useless team like CAR sure says a lot of stories...Egypt will remain what they have always being,LOCAL champions of Africa who will never achieve $#% outside the shores of Africa. :D :D :D
Last edited by Naijakid on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:08 pm, edited 4 times in total.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Heliopolis wrote:
green4life wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
Naijakid wrote:

.. and total medals won in the combined olympic sports of football & basketball won by Egypt is .... ZERO. Oh wait :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

okokobioko wrote:
galoise wrote:
okokobioko wrote:
galoise wrote:K GOLASO HOnduras!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually its "Que" :D
Uhmmmm contractions? lool

C = see
Quelqu'un = (sound) kelk-1.
Quand = kan
kan & kelk-1 don't exist in any FORMAL French dictionary on the planet... but sound exactly as quand & quelqu'un respectively & as such are accepted INFORMAL contractions. Same theory applies to QUE & K.
Que is spanish for "what". I dont know why you would use French to justify a fail in Spanish.
Dude stop!!!! I used French & English to tell u I USED A FREAKING CONTRACTION! Is that so hard to understand? If u have xchanged messages (chat, sms, etc) with a Spanish speaking person, u 'd immediately understand what I mean!
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

How the game di go? I lost interest & feel asleep a long time ago :P
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Red card. 9 men. Stick a fork in the game.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

galoise wrote:How the game di go? I lost interest & feel asleep a long time ago :P
Ditto
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Naijakid
Egg
Egg

Post by Naijakid »

I'm not even watching the game again,whats the update so far?
globalinksnn
Egg
Egg

Post by globalinksnn »

Heliopolis wrote:
Naijakid wrote:

this guy is an #$% wipe, what has your country won outside africa? i dont blame you, i blame the stupid Nigerians that entertain you Egyptians on this site (this site belongs to niggers). it is high time real Africans chase you away from the stolen land you colonize....... i cant stand you guys one bit. just bunch of lousy , attention seeking sods....... it will happen one day, u just wait...... only a fool will compare basketball to football. we lost to the giants in basket ball. you guys lost to Japan..... check atlanta 1996 again you will see the countries we defeated (japan, mexico, brazil, argentina etc) maybe u can shut you dirty trap now.....
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

..talent + Good Manager + less naivety wins u matches. Senegal and Honduras lacked the later today.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

green4life wrote:
metalalloy wrote:ref dey vex from the last time he gave the player a yellow and the player walked off gesticulating. that was a soft #$% yellow from the ref.
Yup. You see am well well. Bad attitude by the player on the first yellow. I knew then ref will be looking for him. Now it's. 1-1.
...one person u don't wanna curse out 1 v 1 on the field, even if it's in a foreign language, is the ref.
If a ref give yellow and i say something in Igbo e go regard am as a curse.
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

globalinksnn wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
Naijakid wrote:

this guy is an #$% wipe, what has your country won outside africa? i dont blame you, i blame the stupid Nigerians that entertain you Egyptians on this site (this site belongs to niggers). it is high time real Africans chase you away from the stolen land you colonize....... i cant stand you guys one bit. just bunch of lousy , attention seeking sods....... it will happen one day, u just wait...... only a fool will compare basketball to football. we lost to the giants in basket ball. you guys lost to Japan..... check atlanta 1996 again you will see the countries we defeated (japan, mexico, brazil, argentina etc) maybe u can shut you dirty trap now.....

Mama mi eh!!! kai globalinksnn!! My broda, take am easy oh... We are all Africans: Arab or Bantu. We are one massa.
globalinksnn
Egg
Egg

Post by globalinksnn »

galoise wrote:
globalinksnn wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
Naijakid wrote:

Mama mi eh!!! kai globalinksnn!! My broda, take am easy oh... We are all Africans: Arab or Bantu. We are one massa.
we are never the same those arabs are the worst racists in the world , they even castrated africans......check google for their atrocities.....