BRAZIL VS MEXICO MATCH ABOUT TO START: OLYMPICS.

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

kalani
Egg
Egg
Re: BRAZIL VS MEXICO MATCH ABOUT TO START: OLYMPICS.

Post by kalani »

Bigpokey24 wrote:this must have been the easiest Olympic tourney ever
Yeah so glad we won it... oh!
megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

LA. Calif is already dominated by Mexicans, we no go hear word today or for the next W/C again.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Make I call my Mexican friends. I'm sure there will be free beer, tacos, Tacitos, Carne Arsada and burritos galore, all for free for two whole days..
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

oloye wrote:Guys it is official football is dead in Brasil, i cant believe these are Brasilian players, football id dead in Brasil o mase o. After all theswe decades of samba football what i see from Brasilian players these days is criminal

I blame this guy :boo: :boo:

Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

kalani wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:this must have been the easiest Olympic tourney ever
Yeah so glad we won it... oh!
hey joker , we won it when worldchamos had thelikes of Bebeto, Ronaldo, Aldiar etc.. so carry yout wahala :arrow: :arrow:
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

Neymar bar none is the most over hyped entity in football.

Congrats Mexico, a cliché but indeed the "BEST TEAM" wins the big competitions.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

CMS wrote:LA. Calif is already dominated by Mexicans, we no go hear word today or for the next W/C again.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Make I call my Mexican friends. I'm sure there will be free beer, tacos, Tacitos, Carne Arsada and burritos galore, all for free for two whole days..

:rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Samora Moises Machel wrote:
oloye wrote:Guys it is official football is dead in Brasil, i cant believe these are Brasilian players, football id dead in Brasil o mase o. After all theswe decades of samba football what i see from Brasilian players these days is criminal

It was long dead before him, did you see the kind of players they are producing these days, is he responsible for the kind of players you see on the field these days. Even Ramirez looks more european player with all that running than a Brasilian. Where the are the Rivaldos, the Ronaldinhos, the Juniors, Socrates, Peles, , all i see these days when i try to watch Brasil are carpenters
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Mexico won the gold cup and just won the gold ... some of the players they had back in the u17 they won..kudos to them..
SuperEagles

okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

anikulapo wrote:How much did a team pay for OSCAR again :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Aniks,
You should ease up on those Chelsea fans... :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

CMS wrote:LA. Calif is already dominated by Mexicans, we no go hear word today or for the next W/C again.. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Make I call my Mexican friends. I'm sure there will be free beer, tacos, Tacitos, Carne Arsada and burritos galore, all for free for two whole days..
...confirmed party go continue Sunday, free tecate promised. I no go fit go today :thumbs:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Kai! I wish say I dey LA today na party Galore. Make I come send emails to my colleagues (Adrian, Luis and co.) wey dey Mexico say dem must not miss work on Monday oh. The deployment wey we get scheduled for Monday must happen oh... :D :D :D
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

U guys forget most of those Brazillian players will have longer careers right? Don't forget in 96 the team we beat in the Semi-Finals was very good,Ronaldo won world player of the year how many times?

You guys should take it easy with the premature ejaculation,4 years from now many things can change
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

omey2k4 wrote:U guys forget most of those Brazillian players will have longer careers right? Don't forget in 96 the team we beat in the Semi-Finals was very good,Ronaldo won world player of the year how many times?

You guys should take it easy with the premature ejaculation,4 years from now many things can change
:clap: :clap: :clap: oboy who you dey vote for Romney or Ryan?
SuperEagles

okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

oloye wrote:
Samora Moises Machel wrote:

It was long dead before him, did you see the kind of players they are producing these days, is he responsible for the kind of players you see on the field these days. Even Ramirez looks more european player with all that running than a Brasilian. Where the are the Rivaldos, the Ronaldinhos, the Juniors, Socrates, Peles, , all i see these days when i try to watch Brasil are carpenters
that pile of sh1t is brazillian? :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: whats next, someone will tell me Lucas Leiva is brazillian too? :oops:
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Neymar bar none is the most over hyped entity in football.

...hope he remain in Brazil because he got a taste of ueropean refs from Clattenberg man. If he comes, won't a season.
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

amafolas wrote:
oloye wrote:How is Brasil managing to hoodwink EPL team into shelling out huge sums of money for these average players.
I think the entire brazilian squad is worth a combined transfer fee of about half a billion dollars. haba!! They are all overrated.
Well at least most top teams were represented at the gold level. Did any of the Arsenal team players even feature in any Olympic soccer game? :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: Kai! You mean they are even good enough to make the Senegalese team? Na wah o. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

This same mentality is the reason why our football is the way it is,any little failure is room for discouragement. Its just like telling your child because you failed,you will forever be a failure. We don't encourage effort regardless of how little it is.

Anyway congrats to Mexico,Yujam was the 1st to call it about this Mexican team even before a ball was kicked,he gets credit fro that foresight.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

omey2k4 wrote:U guys forget most of those Brazillian players will have longer careers right? Don't forget in 96 the team we beat in the Semi-Finals was very good,Ronaldo won world player of the year how many times?

Omey, these Brasilians look ordinary, they have no heart, no skills and no passion. Kai i have watched Brasil junior teams in the past, i have seen them parade better players. I dont know if they have changed their football philosophy and coaching, but i see a new generation of players who look more european than Brasilian not only in their approach to the game, but technique wise as well.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tunisian Gooner
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tunisian Gooner »

True but they're being talked up TODAY as world class ballers.

PSG just paid an insane 43 MP for Moura.

Oscar to Chelsea for 25 MP

Neymar being touted at no less than 60 MP.

If players and their agents place such hefty tags on their value well suffice it to say patience is one virtue they will not receive.
Detective Bunk Moreland

'The bigger the lie, the more they believe'
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

Tunisian Gooner wrote:Neymar bar none is the most over hyped entity in football.

I was telling a Peruvian friend of mine the same thing when he asked me about him. I straight out told him he was a light-weight... He was supposed to carry that team. But one has to concede that Brazil should have won this game with all the chances, though some half-chances, they had. The tell tale of this game was when Juan was chastising that Mancs fullback for almost not understanding the gravity of the match. The Mexicans got heart though... They never allowed the Brazilians isolate their full backs, never. That is coaching...
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

If those Brazillian players were Nigerians, many here would be dancing atilogwu on the internet!

Games between Brazil and Mexico have always been 50/50 in recent times esp. Having a collectively bd day certainly did not help.

But IMO, it was much more about Mexico being good than Brazil being poor on the day.

I wonder where that CD, Reyes plays at- a very solid defender. And then Enriquez in front of the back four was for me their most valuable player of the tournament...

amafolas wrote:
oloye wrote:How is Brasil managing to hoodwink EPL team into shelling out huge sums of money for these average players.
I think the entire brazilian squad is worth a combined transfer fee of about half a billion dollars. haba!! They are all overrated.
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

CONCACAF baby, we did it :thumbs: :thumbs:
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.