Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria V France

Post by wanaj0 »

54-51.

Oguchi with 3 foul. can't afford to lose him.

54-54. Missed the free throw to lose taking the lead. We won the 3rd quarter but down by 2points.

Going to final quarter.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

we collapse on the person driving to the basket and they kick out for a 3...
Better play from Nigeria though..
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

DJ sound like dj abrantee
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

Great quarter for Nigeria

player..do we qualify if we win?
visit the village square
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

man we make some stupid passes and lose the ball in the process
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

We are out already, Ltihuania beat Tunisia so they took the last spot...
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

K wrote:Great quarter for Nigeria

player..do we qualify if we win?
No. we are out already
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

So if we win we qualify? if we play qualify do we play against the US? if so i hope we don't qualify
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

we should win this game
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

juventuss wrote:we collapse on the person driving to the basket and they kick out for a 3...
its stupid, that play is always available to the French
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Molue Conductor wrote:So if we win we qualify? if we play qualify do we play against the US? if so i hope we don't qualify
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Molue Conductor wrote:So if we win we qualify? if we play qualify do we play against the US? if so i hope we don't qualify
No... out already

FORZA JUVE
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

58-57
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Tied again.

FORZA JUVE
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Dodo wrote:
juventuss wrote:we collapse on the person driving to the basket and they kick out for a 3...
its stupid, that play is always available to the French
3pt def is what killed us against the U.S. it would be good to get a win here. tied game
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Missed another opportunity to take the lead.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

daaaam not taking our chances 3 pointer we gat d crowd
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

we still need a psychological win...man that US defeat was depresing
visit the village square
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Oguchi hits a 3 and tied again.
29pts for Oguchi

FORZA JUVE
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Only Oguchi knows how to score!

62-62
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

did this guy play against the U.S. ?
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

coach talking sense :thumbs:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Coach telling them they have to play the defense yet we are told the coach is clueless!