Moderator: Moderator Team

wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria V France

Post by wanaj0 »

Some sloppy play and France pulls away

67-64
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Obasohan and Oguchi playing very well..
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

:curse: shooting shooting
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Nice D there.....
Why on earth would Diagu take that 3 ??
Rubbish.. settle in
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Aminu just costs yall 5 points in 10 seconds
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

wanaj0 wrote:Coach telling them they have to play the defense yet we are told the coach is clueless!

if that's your measure of his coaching abilities, the coach is in good company wiff you :taunt:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Idiogu with sloppy play

Now 72-65
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

See... that was a 6 point switch. Diagu taking that 3 was silly... common

FORZA JUVE
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

75-68
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

our Zone is too condensed.. damn we give these guys a landing zone as space

FORZA JUVE
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

these guys just refuse to close out on shooters
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

juventuss wrote:Nice D there.....
Why on earth would Diagu take that 3 ??
Rubbish.. settle in

effing stupid shot selection, nonsense
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Today I can actually say dem try.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Good D on that... That is how you play D...

FORZA JUVE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Batum is killing up...

FORZA JUVE
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

we could have won this game
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

79-70
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

79-73
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

79-73 FT..

Good effort ... Good Job

FORZA JUVE
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Better game today... Just need proper caoching..

Well done to Oguchi... :clap: :clap:
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
K
Egg
Egg

Post by K »

Its clear to me now that Tony Skinn was a problem
visit the village square
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Good try boys. Better luck next time. We need to build on this experience. The gap is not much between us and the rest of the top teams. Hopefully we close the gap beforevthe world championship.

Now we need to focus on the local leagues. Kano pillars, Ebun comets etc need to step up.
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

K wrote:Its clear to me now that Tony Skinn was a problem
Yup. His point guard play was atrocious. The boys fought today. Thats all I have been asking from them. Meanwhile I dont think France will medal.