Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: OLYMPIC SILVER GURANTEED BY THIS HALF OYIMBO NIGERIAN

Post by Mr. Piffington »

KingLoku wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
jette1 wrote:
GG of G wrote:Thanks for sharing. I also enjoyed the photo essay on kids going to school in Lagos using the canoes. That was enlightening.
Lagos state instead wasting billions turning Atlantic ocean to so called Eco Atlantic should have poured all that money to developing that part of lekki
So people like you can complain some more about nothing right? Eko Atlantic is necessary for Lagos abeg, we need more land to house an ever growing population.

Once again fat shouts to the young man for doing what he's doing, his heart is definitely in the right place.
Guy wetin make u think Lagos state no get land , U dey advocate to claim land from the river? Or do u really knw the purpose of Eko Atlantics ? , most of the time when I dey drive 3rd Mainland bridge and carter bridge I just shake my head and see how Lagos state dey destroy their heavy tourist attraction and a super downtown projects that will take Lagos state to another level ..imgin the whole water front development along those axis !!hotels , modern shopping complexes , Movie house , Resturtants , Spas , water recreational sport , total secure Night life , generating tax resources for Lagos state ..
Waterfront development where? If Lagos State Government decided to take your advice and developed those areas then it's people like you that will be complaining that government is cruel in moving the poor people that set up shacks there. Lagos is exploded with people and you're talking about waterfront developments. Abeg Eko Atlantic is necessary joor! We can develop both waterfronts and Eko Atlantic at the same time, they aren't mutually exclusive. The more land we develop the better for the state as a whole.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

jette1 wrote:
KingLoku wrote:
Mr. Piffington wrote:
jette1 wrote:
GG of G wrote:Thanks for sharing. I also enjoyed the photo essay on kids going to school in Lagos using the canoes. That was enlightening.
Lagos state instead wasting billions turning Atlantic ocean to so called Eco Atlantic should have poured all that money to developing that part of lekki
So people like you can complain some more about nothing right? Eko Atlantic is necessary for Lagos abeg, we need more land to house an ever growing population.

Once again fat shouts to the young man for doing what he's doing, his heart is definitely in the right place.
Guy wetin make u think Lagos state no get land , U dey advocate to claim land from the river? Or do u really knw the purpose of Eko Atlantics ? , most of the time when I dey drive 3rd Mainland bridge and carter bridge I just shake my head and see how Lagos state dey destroy their heavy tourist attraction and a super downtown projects that will take Lagos state to another level ..imgin the whole water front development along those axis !!hotels , modern shopping complexes , Movie house , Resturtants , Spas , water recreational sport , total secure Night life , generating tax resources for Lagos state ..
no mind the bobo; infact Eko Atlantic reminds me of all those ignoramus wey dey build 3 or 4 story building for village with hundreds of acres of empty land around the building, why not instead spread the 3 building wey you pile on top, only th edeck alone equals another building self.
I don't know how Eko Atlantic will eventually turn out and you could be correct however from the plans I've read about and been told about it seems it's going to be a self contained city within a city with modern utilities provided to the inhabitants and people who work there, its about time a city like Lagos got that. Atleast will be somewhere sane people can go and chill and not have to worry about the daily stress of Lagos, I'm sorry but you people are just complaining for the sake of it.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

jette1 wrote:but lets face it, had he any chance of making the English team Nigeria would not cross his mind.
Why should it cross his mind if he made the English team? Nigeria doesn't take itself seriously why should anyone else do?
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Prince wrote:
Morgan Obangirai wrote:
jette1 wrote:
Not a dime of Lagos state money has gone into Eko Atlantic. It's all Chagouri's money.
Who do you think will be guaranteeing the loans Chagouri uses? and where did Chagouri make his money from?
You are the king of double standards. Will you hold an oyibo man to the same standards you are trying to hold our business men? Who in the world does this size of business without guaranteed loans :?: And I've never heard you question the source of Donald Trump's wealth :!: :!: :!:

Cheers.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Cellular wrote:
"Around that time I was really looking into my Nigerian heritage, which is something I'm proud of, and I learnt a lot about myself. My identity came through that.
Im Papa born am well... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Wicked people full this place o. You people should be discouraging him from representing that hell hole!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA'S FIRST OLYMPIC CANOEIST

Post by Man Ataye »

I hope he does welll, and gets the home support that will inspire him.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy is a useless canoeist. He's
repping nija cos he's too usless to rep England. He aint doing us no favors!
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Saw him training a while ago on BBC World News
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is a useless canoeist. He's

he can't be useless if he beat the guy who got bronze in the last Olympics to qualification... we will see soon enough.
Last edited by soothsayer on Sat Jul 28, 2012 3:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

[/video]

[/video]

[/video]

He wants to help set up a Course in Calabar
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

And what have you ever contributed to Nigeria???? Useless Bum :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

bret- hart wrote:

And what have you ever contributed to Nigeria???? Useless Bum :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Kongi is what you call a "shock poster". He just posts to get attention, just a step below a troll.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Tbite wrote:[/video]

[/video]

[/video]

He wants to help set up a Course in Calabar
:clap: :clap: :clap:

Rare to see a Nigerian with VISION. Fat shouts to him, I hope he's successful with what he wants to set up. That's how it should be done instead of waiting for foreign born Nigerians to represent you all the time.
tippy
Egg
Egg

Post by tippy »

Better luck next time I guess
My usual reaction after most Arsenal games: "lol, f*** Arsenal."
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

Cellular wrote:
"Around that time I was really looking into my Nigerian heritage, which is something I'm proud of, and I learnt a lot about myself. My identity came through that.
Im Papa born am well... :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Im mama no smell?
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

God bless Johny Akinyemi
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet