Who can stop TEAM USA?

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Who can stop TEAM USA?

Post by juventuss »

But this game is showing the weakness of team USA. rebounding and a post up game. They can't run forever
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

P.O.T.U.S!
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

juventuss wrote:But this game is showing the weakness of team USA. rebounding and a post up game. They can't run forever
Good assessment and those are exactly Spain's strengths. I think if they meet Spain at the Olympics it will be tough, but they will find a way to win. Just too much talent.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

The US bench us the x-factor here. They are just too deep. Imagine Durant coming off the bench
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Obama got to know what to do during a Kiss CAM...

FORZA JUVE
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Brazil held their own. :clap:
Blue is the color.
%$#@^& moron.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

GB vs Team USA is on ESPN right now. Anyone else watching it?
Blue is the color.
%$#@^& moron.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

yeah just tuned in.... GB getting blown to dust.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

nah wah i've been away from American basketball for too long, I don't recognise a single player in their team.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

lol bbc,
seeing the fumbler... Ghana presenter guy that messed up in uk world championships , and the overated Amir Khan
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

US has played with their reserves for the 4th quarter, which doesn't even help matters. Their reserves are better than most teams :lol:.
soothsayer wrote:lol bbc,
seeing the fumbler... Ghana presenter guy that messed up in uk world championships , and the overated Amir Khan
What Ghana presenter guy?
Blue is the color.
%$#@^& moron.
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

phantomjournalist wrote:US has played with their reserves for the 4th quarter, which doesn't even help matters. Their reserves are better than most teams :lol:.
oh its not him.. its someone else. nevermind.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

Team USA decks the GB clowns by 40

Apart from Luol, the rest if the team is pants and Pops how the face did he make it to the NBA!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

D Will player of the game
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

118-78 final score.

We will get a better idea of how good this team really is against Argentina.
Blue is the color.
%$#@^& moron.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

phantomjournalist wrote:US has played with their reserves for the 4th quarter, which doesn't even help matters. Their reserves are better than most teams :lol:.
He wasthinking it was Otis but its not him
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Damn that was a beat down !!!!! anyways USA's weakness is their inside position, if teams can slow them down and dominate inside on both offense and defense then I see a big problem for the US, you cant always shoot your way out of trouble.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mudi E »

Dodo wrote:D Will player of the game
Don't forget your assignment of posting all the fine chicas of different nationalities at the Olympics...start warming up! :D
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Player wrote:Damn that was a beat down !!!!! anyways USA's weakness is their inside position, if teams can slow them down and dominate inside on both offense and defense then I see a big problem for the US, you cant always shoot your way out of trouble.

Trust me, there is no big problem anywhere for the USA. You have to look at what other teams are bringing to the tournament. The only teams with big inside threats are Spain and Argentina, but they will be beaten by nothing less than double figures respectively by TEAM USA -this you can take to the bank.

USA have inside game, they are just going by the coach's tactics -we know the Duke's coach is NOT big on BIGs. With Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Love, and Westbrook their inside game can be activated within a milli sec. Remember, USA took Team B to the last FIBA WC still won!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

kolinzo wrote:
Player wrote:Damn that was a beat down !!!!! anyways USA's weakness is their inside position, if teams can slow them down and dominate inside on both offense and defense then I see a big problem for the US, you cant always shoot your way out of trouble.

Trust me, there is no big problem anywhere for the USA. You have to look at what other teams are bringing to the tournament. The only teams with big inside threats are Spain and Argentina, but they will be beaten by nothing less than double figures respectively by TEAM USA -this you can take to the bank.

USA have inside game, they are just going by the coach's tactics -we know the Duke's coach is NOT big on BIGs. With Kobe Bryant, Lebron James, Kevin Love, and Westbrook their inside game can be activated within a milli sec. Remember, USA took Team B to the last FIBA WC still won!

Since when was/is Coach K not "big on Bigs"?
I don't think it's his choice that every quality American big man in the NBA that they could have called on with the exception of Chandler, is injured.
By inside game I believe a post presence is what's meant. Obviously the players can attack the post but against teams with dependable shot blockers(Spain-Ibaka, Gasol brothers) that will be put to the test.

If you think this edition of the US team will beat Spain by double figures then I don't know if you've been watching Spain. Even without Rubio they are loaded at the guard position. Bigs are solid. The US will beat Spain but I won't be saying that it'll be a double figure beatdown.

--------------------------------------------
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

kolinzo wrote:

Like we say in South London, you are gassed, do you think this is the NBA.... :lol:
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

F360 wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

Since when was/is Coach K not "big on Bigs"?
I don't think it's his choice that every quality American big man in the NBA that they could have called on with the exception of Chandler, is injured.
By inside game I believe a post presence is what's meant. Obviously the players can attack the post but against teams with dependable shot blockers(Spain-Ibaka, Gasol brothers) that will be put to the test.

If you think this edition of the US team will beat Spain by double figures then I don't know if you've been watching Spain. Even without Rubio they are loaded at the guard position. Bigs are solid. The US will beat Spain but I won't be saying that it'll be a double figure beatdown.
Inside game and post presence are two different things. USA will be put to test in Every game and I maintain Spain will lose by double figure against this USA team. You do know 10 is a double figure right? I have no doubt in me that Spain will lose by double figure.

I still maintain Coach K is not big on Bigs. He does not like playing inside out so Big guys are mostly going to be useless for his team. You ask for quality big man? What about Chris Kaman?

Anyway, the tourny is about to start and we'll be here to discuss the games.

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

***Breda = Br****
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

Player wrote:
kolinzo wrote:

Like we say in South London, you are gassed, do you think this is the NBA.... :lol:
In my British accent "you bloody right!" :rotf:

***Breda = Br****