danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: CHINA 08 v LONDON 12

Post by Robbynice »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The brits are failing big time,
:agree: :agree:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

@ thread starter. The games are only into their 2nd day officially. how do you come to this conclusion? I hope you have valid reasons and this is not based on some anti british sentiment.
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
kalani
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani »

Far better Opening ceremony.
megapro wrote:
Yobo’s problem is easy to analyze. His name is Omeruo. You don’t have to be a genius, just a normal guy like me to understand that we’re talking about frustration. It’s not easy for a player to see how he’s outperformed by a 19 year-old kid, but the kid is fantastic. I had the courage to play him and the problem is very simple.
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

China 08 was better. Empty seats all over. Dont even talk about reported wrong anthems for Korea and the 'mentallo' that was allowed to join the Indian contingent for the march past!
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

wanaj0 wrote: China 08 was better. Empty seats all over. Dont even talk about reported wrong anthems for Korea and the 'mentallo' that was allowed to join the Indian contingent for the march past!
wanaj0, your bias is beginning to show. China is a bad example. With 1.3b people, they should have been able to fill every event 10 times over. But you people have short memories. Beijing too had the EMPTY SEAT SYNDROME and I remember it very clearly! So how was 'China' '08 'better'? :lol:
Remember this?
Beijing '08 Empty seats: Organizers acknowledge attendance issues
Chinese Olympics organizers acknowledged Tuesday they were struggling to handle an unforeseen and baffling problem inside Summer Games venues...

By Seattle Times news services
August 13, 2008

BEIJING — Chinese Olympics organizers acknowledged Tuesday they were struggling to handle an unforeseen and baffling problem inside Summer Games venues and at the showpiece Olympic Park.

Not enough people.

Two weeks after announcing they had sold every one of the record 6.8 million tickets offered for the Games, Olympics officials expressed dismay at the large numbers of empty seats at nearly every event and the lack of pedestrian traffic throughout the park, the 2,800-acre centerpiece of the competition.

U.S. swimmer Michael Phelps won his third gold medal Tuesday morning in an arena with at least 500 no-shows, and the U.S. softball team played in a stadium only about 30 percent full. On Monday, 10 of 18 venues did not reach 80 percent capacity.

To remedy the problem, officials are calling on teams of state-trained "cheer squads" identifiable by their bright yellow T-shirts to help fill the empty seats and improve the atmosphere.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/o ... ews13.html
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damunk wrote:
wanaj0 wrote: China 08 was better. Empty seats all over. Dont even talk about reported wrong anthems for Korea and the 'mentallo' that was allowed to join the Indian contingent for the march past!
wanaj0, your bias is beginning to show. China is a bad example. With 1.3b people, they should have been able to fill every event 10 times over. But you people have short memories. Beijing too had the EMPTY SEAT SYNDROME and I remember it very clearly! So how was 'China' '08 'better'? :lol:
Remember this?
Beijing '08 Empty seats: Organizers acknowledge attendance issues
Chinese Olympics organizers acknowledged Tuesday they were struggling to handle an unforeseen and baffling problem inside Summer Games venues...

By Seattle Times news services
August 13, 2008

BEIJING — Chinese Olympics organizers acknowledged Tuesday they were struggling to handle an unforeseen and baffling problem inside Summer Games venues and at the showpiece Olympic Park.

Not enough people.

Two weeks after announcing they had sold every one of the record 6.8 million tickets offered for the Games, Olympics officials expressed dismay at the large numbers of empty seats at nearly every event and the lack of pedestrian traffic throughout the park, the 2,800-acre centerpiece of the competition.

U.S. swimmer Michael Phelps won his third gold medal Tuesday morning in an arena with at least 500 no-shows, and the U.S. softball team played in a stadium only about 30 percent full. On Monday, 10 of 18 venues did not reach 80 percent capacity.

To remedy the problem, officials are calling on teams of state-trained "cheer squads" identifiable by their bright yellow T-shirts to help fill the empty seats and improve the atmosphere.
http://seattletimes.nwsource.com/html/o ... ews13.html
And the wrong anthem? And the mentallo with the Indian team?

London is useless lol
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

And the fake singer at the Beijing ceremony? And the digital fireworks?

Beijing is useless lol.

You see? We can all play this game.
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

The YeyeMan wrote:And the fake singer at the Beijing ceremony? And the digital fireworks?

Beijing is useless lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I even forgot about that fake little singer!
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Damunk wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:And the fake singer at the Beijing ceremony? And the digital fireworks?

Beijing is useless lol.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I even forgot about that fake little singer!

Still better than what London got to offer.

China will still get more medals than those yeye people.

Good that FIFA overlooked them lol
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I am not surprised.. This is what happens when the IOC and LOCOG try to be greedy by trying to allocate tickets using a lottery style format.. Bunch of nonsense... Serves them right... A whole England and yet football stadiums are empty... Kaii... :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:
Soldier of Fortune...