TUNISIA IS A DISGRACE!

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
TUNISIA IS A DISGRACE!

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

After they lost to the us one of them asked kobe for his autograph right in front of the cameras. Mofo,at least wait till the he's away from the camera. wat da foik! :boo: :boo: :boo:
OCCUPY NFF!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: TUNISIA IS A DISGRACE!

Post by pajimoh »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:After they lost to the us one of them asked kobe for his autograph right in front of the cameras. Mofo,at least wait till the he's away from the camera. wat da foik! :boo: :boo: :boo:
Are you related to Bamenda by any chance? :tic: :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:After they lost to the us one of them asked kobe for his autograph right in front of the cameras. Mofo,at least wait till the he's away from the camera. wat da foik! :boo: :boo: :boo:
...why not. He may never have the chance like this again, plus the autograph may fetch big dough down the road, more than what he may be compensated for this games.

Didn't a German club do same thing to Barca players after they lost on home ground champ league match?

Oppurtunity comes but once so says a fine reggae tune :thumbs: :thumbs:
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

That is nothing compared to what occurred with the Dream Team at the 92' games. Their opponents were asking for autrographs and shaking hands with the US players before the game was even over.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle