Mudi E
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: WHAT A COUNTRY!

Post by Mudi E »

Metho scorpion wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Its a shame we consistently under perform at the Olympics. Big shame!!!
Its just a reflection of........
Why can't you people represent Nigeria and win medals? No be unanticipated mate dey win medals?

Like Williams did with his daughters, make unanticipated turn your children to be world beaters.

So the SHAME is on.........
...wanaj0 my Oga...always on point...you said it right very correct...and plus why does it have to be government doing all...
So am I the one to go build swimming pools or aquatic centers, tennis courts, gym for basketball and track facilities before Nigeria wakes up?
Abeg make una get real...little Thailand, Uzbezkhistan have won medals...only South Africa and Egypt have managed to medal among African countries.
Nigerians are not true to themselves and wants to cut corners in everything...and are grossly inept collectively.
Nigeria shall wallop the dormitable lions
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Mudi E wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Its a shame we consistently under perform at the Olympics. Big shame!!!
Why can't you people represent Nigeria and win medals? No be unanticipated mate dey win medals?

Like Williams did with his daughters, make unanticipated turn your children to be world beaters.

...wanaj0 my Oga...always on point...you said it right very correct...and plus why does it have to be government doing all...
So am I the one to go build swimming pools or aquatic centers, tennis courts, gym for basketball and track facilities before Nigeria wakes up?
Abeg make una get real...little Thailand, Uzbezkhistan have won medals...only South Africa and Egypt have managed to medal among African countries.
Nigerians are not true to themselves and wants to cut corners in everything...and are grossly inept collectively.
A number of those complaining don't live in Nigeria. They live in places where all those facilities are present. So with the facilities available why are you not producing good swimmers etc. This are people that they only practice shot put by throwing eba into their mouth.

Yes the government is useless BUT that is not an excuse as to why wanaj0 is not able to break the 100m WR if he was born and bred in America for example. That's not why wanaj0 is not able to win Olympic tennis gold. Sometimes wanaj0 may just need to admit that he is not good enough instead of blaming GEJ every time he comes short :taunt:
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

Mudi E wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:

if dem build una go still complain about why the money is not invested in other sectors so what gives? :???:
Naija4lyfe
Naija4lyfe
Egg
Egg

Post by Naija4lyfe »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
Mudi E wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:what a silly thread... how many times have you watched a naija man or woman compete in bow and arrow? seriously .. some of una like to complain
So it doesn't bother you that Nigeria may not even medal in this entire Olympics?
nope, there is always a next time ,it's not the end of the world seeing green white green is good enough for me...a medal is a bonus
You might think that you are being patriotic by those who complain but it is the other way round, you are the most... everybody get mouth , but when it' unpatriotic Nigerian I have ever come across on the internet. I don't know who you think you are trying to impress :oops:
when you are done ranting , log off, if you like lose sleep and cry about zero medals, another olympics dey Brazil.... i go watch green white green win or lose... your type are already insulting the basketball team.. while you siddon in front of your laptop and choping food with ya belle swealing due to chopping food and at the same time swearing and insulting the athletes your government ignores and do nada for... go ask if they had any clue about the bball team qualifying... mouth be what again ? :roll: abeg carry go everybody get mouth but when it is time for action nah grave yard sound we dey hear..
true. if you think Nigeria aint doing $@#% get your as5 there and do $@#%, dont sit in the West waiting for Nigeria to put a smile on your face.
Naija4lyfe
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

Mudi E wrote:
Metho scorpion wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
Man Ataye wrote:

It is very clear and evident that government aren't going to do $#%, if they can't do things that are neccessary for the average man, why would they invest in sports. No I actually believe it can be possible and profitable for private companies to build state of the art facilities in africa and then hire them out for athletes not just in Nigeria but in Africa, hell the europeans go abroad to train in other countries, why not in africa, (nigeria won't but i'm sure hungry oil producing countries like Angola will be willing to send their athletes there if it is cheaper than europe)