Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Choi See Disprespect

Post by Player »

Na So !!!!!
You know Nigeria is hopeless when they are hoping that a former lottery bust plays the game of his life against the Americans.
Diogu—a former Arizona State standout—has played on seven teams during his seven-year NBA career and found almost no success. He’s got career averages of just 6.0 PPG and 3.1 RPG and just 18 starts out of 225 games played.

There is a reason this young man can’t stick with a team and often finds himself looking for a job—he’s just not any good.

However, Diogu does display flashes of talent and possesses decent size (6’9”, 250-pounds), both of which suggest he should be a better player. If he could somehow dig deep and find that skill, Nigeria might have a chance to keep this within 20.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
soothsayer
Egg
Egg
Re: Choi See Disprespect

Post by soothsayer »

Lol, I was reading the bleaherReport today, they don't have any thing positive to say about US opponents. I was just shaking my head
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My ribs o!
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Keep it within in 20? That is a very big stretch.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

30 i would say is a good outcome
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

At least Naija is at the Olympics

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

hope you win bronze

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

tfco wrote:At least Naija is at the Olympics

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Wha'chu laughing at?
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Can we feign a whole team injury including the coach- something like they all slipped and fell on one bar of soap, one after the other so they won't be able to play the match? :tic:

Dis one dey scare me o but I know our guys will be up for it so they'll keep it no more than 40 points spread :sneaky:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Can we feign a whole team injury including the coach- something like they all slipped and fell on one bar of soap, one after the other so they won't be able to play the match? :tic:

Dis one dey scare me o but I know our guys will be up for it so they'll keep it no more than 40 points spread :sneaky:
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

pajimoh wrote:Can we feign a whole team injury including the coach- something like they all slipped and fell on one bar of soap, one after the other so they won't be able to play the match? :tic:

We are not ashamed of anyone. We will go out and give our best. If our best is not good enough we will do better next time. What we will not do is have our heads bowed. We will be proud even in defeat. Not because we like to lose but because of the fact that we gave our ALL.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

Player wrote:Na So !!!!!
You know Nigeria is hopeless when they are hoping that a former lottery bust plays the game of his life against the Americans.
Diogu—a former Arizona State standout—has played on seven teams during his seven-year NBA career and found almost no success. He’s got career averages of just 6.0 PPG and 3.1 RPG and just 18 starts out of 225 games played.

There is a reason this young man can’t stick with a team and often finds himself looking for a job—he’s just not any good.

However, Diogu does display flashes of talent and possesses decent size (6’9”, 250-pounds), both of which suggest he should be a better player. If he could somehow dig deep and find that skill, Nigeria might have a chance to keep this within 20.
...deng...this is cold...cold mannnnn...
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

When is the game?
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Tomorrow.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

bleachreport is a joke, you should read what they write about Mikel, so tey someone blasted them that season never start, them don dey single out Mikel say bobo is not good enough for Chelsea, it's a useless US based blog from a joker
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

wanaj0 wrote:
pajimoh wrote:Can we feign a whole team injury including the coach- something like they all slipped and fell on one bar of soap, one after the other so they won't be able to play the match? :tic:

We are not ashamed of anyone. We will go out and give our best. If our best is not good enough we will do better next time. What we will not do is have our heads bowed. We will be proud even in defeat. Not because we like to lose but because of the fact that we gave our ALL.

kpom...all the best to , and full support..what else can b done?
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

wanaj0 wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anyway sha I'll be hiding behind the sofa. Let me know when the massacre is over :tic:
Showboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Showboy »

I'm scared as its going to be bloody! :scared:
"We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope" (Martin Luther King, Jr)
deanotito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by deanotito »

wanaj0 wrote:

I hear you bro, but I just can't stand watching a massacre of my team....that's what's got me concerned. But I like your flow...Up TeamNigeria
If purge dey worry you, you no dey select toilet
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

There's no shame in losing to the US...

We have come a long way from not ever qualifying for the Olympics to actually being one of 12 teams in the world to qualify for the Olympics...

Unlike some of the other teams, there's no member of the US Olympic team that our players would say they have never played against, even Unibrow...

We earned our spot!!!
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Riversboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Riversboy »

Our boys qualified against expectations.

In Nigeria's first ever game at the Olympics, they got the W. That was against the african Champs.

The US is going to posterize most of the teams at this tournament, so no big woop.

I am proud of these boys, whatever happens from this point on, as long as they don't quit, and they don't become bad sports.

The only thing I find embarrassing is the team nickname, D'Tigers. Ewww.

RB.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

See all dis London blokes! That is why I will always be on una case! I mean...nobody in their right mind on this earth think Naija will win against USA but I know for sure that We are not going to lose by 30points. Like I have been saying, Naija will surprise everybody when they keep this game to 25points or less. And if we get to keep it to 15points I count that as a win for Naija.

Truth be told, this is the game I think is over the head of Bakare. The best Bakare can do here is motivation. Keep motivating the team and make the right subs, and we will be okay. For His Information, he must use all the Naija players in that gym...that means...Skinn must be subed when he's tired or out of control.

Let's go team Naija.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
seara
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by seara »

wanaj0 wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Don't take us too serious, we're here to Rant and Rave. - otite
accidental on purpose - Cellular