Choi See Disprespect

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Choi See Disprespect

Post by Player »

and it continues, I sear down, we need to work a miracle win abeg, I know its possible....
Does Nigeria have a chance against the United States?
Nope. There's just not enough firepower.

Look at the raw numbers: Nigeria is averaging 56.5 points per game so far while the United States is putting up 104 points per game. Remember, the USA hasn't even looked all that sharp, shot the 3-ball that well, or been thoroughly tested yet. There's much more offense left in the tank and they're already putting up almost double what Nigeria has managed.

The Nigerians entered the Olympics as the second longest shot to win gold, according to the oddsmakers, at 500-1. (Only Tunisia was a longer shot at 1,000-1). Those odds have held pretty well. Given that Nigeria barely squeaked by Tunisia and the United States clobbered that same foe two days later, another big-time blowout is the expectation.

Perhaps the most interesting question: Will one of the Nigerians ask for Kobe Bryant's autograph like Tunisian big man Mohamed Hadidane did following Tuesday night's game?
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Player, we can only give our best nothing more. Loss today should be an experience that we will use in future. Same way, win today does not mean that we have arrived! We need to understand where we are and where we are going! Don't get distracted by what people write or say. We have to be focussed.

All the best.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

wanaj0 wrote:Player, we can only give our best nothing more. Loss today should be an experience that we will use in future. Same way, win today does not mean that we have arrived! We need to understand where we are and where we are going! Don't get distracted by what people write or say. We have to be focussed.

All the best.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

nemi2002 wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:Player, we can only give our best nothing more. Loss today should be an experience that we will use in future. Same way, win today does not mean that we have arrived! We need to understand where we are and where we are going! Don't get distracted by what people write or say. We have to be focussed.

All the best.
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Go Naija, win or lose!
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Naija gats to work on 3-point shooting and movement and the score will be respectable.

Wha choo looking at?!
seara
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by seara »

Cellular wrote:There's no shame in losing to the US...

We have come a long way from not ever qualifying for the Olympics to actually being one of 12 teams in the world to qualify for the Olympics...

Unlike some of the other teams, there's no member of the US Olympic team that our players would say they have never played against, even Unibrow...

We earned our spot!!!
:biggrin: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:
Don't take us too serious, we're here to Rant and Rave. - otite
accidental on purpose - Cellular
seara
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by seara »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:Go Naija, win or lose!
:thumbs:
Don't take us too serious, we're here to Rant and Rave. - otite
accidental on purpose - Cellular
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We have to learn to crawl before we can walk and then run a marathon. The US have no class, or they are lacking something, they are celebrating and mocking a country that is not advanced in basketball, they are showing their class. I am now a supporter of Spain. Good experience for Nigeria, but it is time to take the next step. We need to stop the practice of selecting players based on sentiments.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

kolinzo wrote:See all dis London blokes! That is why I will always be on una case! I mean...nobody in their right mind on this earth think Naija will win against USA but I know for sure that We are not going to lose by 30points. Like I have been saying, Naija will surprise everybody when they keep this game to 25points or less. And if we get to keep it to 15points I count that as a win for Naija.

Truth be told, this is the game I think is over the head of Bakare. The best Bakare can do here is motivation. Keep motivating the team and make the right subs, and we will be okay. For His Information, he must use all the Naija players in that gym...that means...Skinn must be subed when he's tired or out of control.

Let's go team Naija.
hey Kobonco, You say wetin? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

You're right about not losing by 30 points (more like 30 points times 2.5 :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: )

London boys ko, Arab girls ni. mmsshheeeewwww :arrow:
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!