Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: This is a joke...

Post by bret- hart »

mate wrote:
bret- hart wrote:Bros, i am not hating on oyinbos.
Yes you are. Just come clean and admit it. Maybe this will be easier when you realize that white Olympic officials are vigorously defending the Chinese swimmer.

:idea:
I am just disgusted by their false sense of entitlement and superiority.
Again, who's this their?
After that Chinese kid won gold, Rather than praise her genius, they went on and accused her of cheating. Really disgusting low down behavior that they will not hesitate to shoot down had it being targeted to one of their own *Phelps* The fact that they claim she came from no where makes me even more furious. This is a girl that was the Asian Champion at age 14 for goodness sakes.
As I mentioned elsewhere, it's my opinion that most top athletes are juiced, but some more than others. It was explained why this girl is probably juicing a bit more than others. My guess is that her lab is a bit more advanced than those supplying her competitors.

It all has to do with plain old envy, not racism. Americans are upset that somebody's got better juju than we do.

Cheers, Mate

Dude you can spin it any way you want. All i know is if Shiwen was a blue eyed girl from sub urban Michigan or Europe(aside from Russia), no one in the US would have said pim. 2 days ago another girl from Lithuania came up from no where to win gold(I believe in the breststroke) yet i did not hear any allegations of doping from the same media. This girl was only taking part in the olympics for the fun of it and yet mysteriously her time improved in the semis and finals. But while every one and their dog here is accusing Shiwen of doping, the Lithuanian girl is getting nothing but praise and adoration. Dude spare me!
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Wrong. Americans sure spoke loudly and critically when blond and blue eyed East Germans an Czechs were doing their thing.

:wink:

By the way, the Lithuanians are defending the Chinese girl.

Cheers, Mate
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

kalamashaka wrote:
I'm sure that if they were giving medals in track for 50m, 60m 100m, 200m...backstep, sidestep, high knees, speed walking, plain walking, belly crawling and running backward, we'd see people like Bolt winning just as many medals...
:taunt: :lol: :P

For Athletics;
50m is an indoor event not an Olympic event.
60m is an indoor event not an Olympic event.
100m is an Olympic event.
200m is an Olympic event.
Back Step ... equivalent is Hop Step & Jump aka Triple Jump.
Side Step ... equivalent is Long Jump.
High Knees ... equivalent is High Jump.
Speed Walking has 2 events in the Olympics, 20 km walk & 50 km Walk.
Plain Walking ... equivalent is Shot Put (You just walk and throw)
Belly Crawling ... equivalent is Javelin Throw (You see some belly crawling after a throw)
Running Backward ... equivalent is Hammer Throw (You run back and throw)

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

kalamashaka wrote:The Olympics are biased towards certain sports and that's why some countries are always at the top of the table while others never get a look in. E.g. There's too many medals awarded for swimming...I mean, WTH. They were talking about Phelps being the greatest Olympian ever but when you look at all the medals he's won, some of them are for events which are, basically, just variations of the same thing...

I'm sure that if they were giving medals in track for 50m, 60m 100m, 200m...backstep, sidestep, high knees, speed walking, plain walking, belly crawling and running backward, we'd see people like Bolt winning just as many medals...
Don't let mate hear you. I once stated that oyibos created more games to inflate their medal haul - until the party poopers came along from the East.
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz