Moderator: Moderator Team

Riversboy
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria V USA

Post by Riversboy »

I have switched off my phone.

RB.
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote: is this what we celebrate these days, nutmeg?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Ekorian wrote:
tfco wrote:well done D'Tigers.

At least you got to the Olympics.
Stop trolling you midget and we are not talking about sack race!

Why :laugh: , WTF :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

TFCO, is there some lingering beef btw you Canucks :ohmy: :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Riversboy wrote:I have switched off my phone.

RB.
The messages will be waiting for you when you turn it back on.
I sent out a preemptive message before the start of the game.
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

F360 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
F360 wrote:
Godfather wrote:Image

BEST. PART. OF. THE. GAME
Apart from the end of the game.

*Sigh* I don't even know where to begin.
*Double Sigh*

GTFOH :bump: :bump:

Na Ojukwu dem finish like dat :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Of cos na, you no see di Ikemba of Oklahoma City's ankles shatter like glass?

(Funniest part of the play was Harden checking his balls when he stood up)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LMAO @ Ikemba of OKC :mrgreen:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
kash n' karry
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kash n' karry »

anikulapo wrote:
F360 wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
F360 wrote:
Godfather wrote:Image

BEST. PART. OF. THE. GAME
Apart from the end of the game.

*Sigh* I don't even know where to begin.
*Double Sigh*

GTFOH :bump: :bump:

Na Ojukwu dem finish like dat :laugh: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Of cos na, you no see di Ikemba of Oklahoma City's ankles shatter like glass?

(Funniest part of the play was Harden checking his balls when he stood up)

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

LMAO @ Ikemba of OKC :mrgreen:
:evil: :twisted:
I know Harding will be looking at that clip and smacking himself all over !!
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

That crossover was the best part of the game... and he nailed the shot as well
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

The sad thing is the US wasnt even trying to run up the score...Nigeria was just so F'n bad. Unlike in other team sports such as soccer, football, hockey, etc were you can just run out the clock if you have a huge lead, it's impossible to do so in basketball due to the shot clock. I mean, the US put a 19 year old out there that never played against professionals before prior to this tournament and he still went 4/4 from the field.

Melo scored 37 points in 14 minutes :scared: . If he played a full game (i.e. 42-44 minutes) he could've beat Wilt Chamberlain's record for most points in a basketball game :oops: :oops: :oops:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Damn. Ok, I just finished watching every minute on DVR. I lost count of the margin once it exceeded 60 but damn, I started doubting my arithmetic ability once they hit 80 margin. My son was like 'Dad, they've doubled us up with extra jara'. Na real wa. I need to mix some Henny & whaterreva.
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

This was an international crime that needs to be investigated by Interpo, FBI, CIA, NBC, CNBA, NBA, FDA AND FIBA! Thank god i didn't make mouth to any of my American friends. :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Nigerians with their complex. I am very proud to be Nigerian. The boys came took their beaten but worked their asses off. Nothing to be ashamed off.

Thanks for representing for Nigeria at the Olympics. I wish we had more compatriots to cheer for at the Olympics. I mean I am out here cheering for the Americans in every competition win or lose. Its about national pride.

Once again, It felt good cheering for the underdogs. Shout out for Aminu, Ike Diogu who are Americans would have chosen to stay away but opted to play for their Fathers country. :clap: :clap: :clap:
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

green4life wrote:Damn. Ok, I just finished watching every minute on DVR. I lost count of the margin once it exceeded 60 but damn, I started doubting my arithmetic ability once they hit 80 margin. My son was like 'Dad, they've doubled us up with extra jara'. Na real wa. I need to mix some Henny & whaterreva.

Huh? Did you know the score of the game before you started watching it on the DVR or you shut off all sources of sports news/info prior to watching it?
If I were you i'd be kicking myself that I didn't find out the score prior to watching it so I wouldn't have to waste time watching the turrible game.

--------------------------------------------
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

mmeny wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Nigerians with their complex. I am very proud to be Nigerian. The boys came took their beaten but worked their asses off. Nothing to be ashamed off.

Thanks for representing for Nigeria at the Olympics. I wish we had more compatriots to cheer for at the Olympics. I mean I am out here cheering for the Americans in every competition win or lose. Its about national pride.

Once again, It felt good cheering for the underdogs. Shout out for Aminu, Ike Diogu who are Americans would have chosen to stay away but opted to play for their Fathers country. :clap: :clap: :clap:
:agree:

Happy the guys gave their all. Their best was not good enough. There are positives to take from the match. We can only get better with this team. We scored more in this match than in our previous matches I think.

:clap: :clap: to the guys for standing up and getting counted.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Heliopolis wrote:The sad thing is the US wasnt even trying to run up the score...Nigeria was just so F'n bad. Unlike in other team sports such as soccer, football, hockey, etc were you can just run out the clock if you have a huge lead, it's impossible to do so in basketball due to the shot clock. I mean, the US put a 19 year old out there that never played against professionals before prior to this tournament and he still went 4/4 from the field.

Melo scored 37 points in 14 minutes :scared: . If he played a full game (i.e. 42-44 minutes) he could've beat Wilt Chamberlain's record for most points in a basketball game :oops: :oops: :oops:

Dude FUUUUK YOU!!!!! Where is the Egyptian Bball team Where???? Anuohia wuranwu :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
mmeny
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mmeny »

Some of this guys here just make me laugh. Since when did Nigeria become a power house in Basketball. I mean I can understand if USA soccer team pummeled Super Eagles then we will have a point. NBA vs hey yous and we are hear talking. There was only going to be one winner in this game and it was definitely not Nigeria. So why all the hoopla. It felt good for change cheering for GWG than the RED WHITE AND BLUE.

How I wish there are a lot more Nigerian athletes in other competition that way I can represent in my GWG colors.
wanaj0 wrote:
mmeny wrote::clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Nigerians with their complex. I am very proud to be Nigerian. The boys came took their beaten but worked their asses off. Nothing to be ashamed off.

Happy the guys gave their all. Their best was not good enough. There are positives to take from the match. We can only get better with this team. We scored more in this match than in our previous matches I think.

PROUDLY NIGERIAN
Just because cat sabi swim no mean say him be catfish - M.I
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Thank you..We don see dem..this is growing pains, we go improve...I hope we an use this momentum to hurt others (france et al)). lets see. lets put this behind us..well don guys..i no kia say dem get nuked. :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumb: :thumb:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

wanaj0 wrote:

PROUDLY NIGERIAN

Thats the point, thats what i am saying. Growing pains, it gets better from here, we can only learn.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

bret- hart wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:The sad thing is the US wasnt even trying to run up the score...Nigeria was just so F'n bad. Unlike in other team sports such as soccer, football, hockey, etc were you can just run out the clock if you have a huge lead, it's impossible to do so in basketball due to the shot clock. I mean, the US put a 19 year old out there that never played against professionals before prior to this tournament and he still went 4/4 from the field.

Dude FUUUUK YOU!!!!! Where is the Egyptian Bball team Where???? Anuohia wuranwu :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:

what a question?? isn't it obvious?? They are washing team USA's jerseys in order to get free autographs and cash for some couscous...Useless camels. :boo:
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

i wondah oooh...this is our 1st olympiad..Next they would want us to go to the winta games and claim the trophy for bobsleding and hockey..I bet some expected gold from us.Delusions of granduer..I just hope they do their best and get to the knockout stage, but i know this tourney will b a painful, learning process. :( :( :( :? :!: :!:
mmeny wrote:Some of this guys here just make me laugh. Since when did Nigeria become a power house in Basketball. I mean I can understand if USA soccer team pummeled Super Eagles then we will have a point. NBA vs hey yous and we are hear talking. There was only going to be one winner in this game and it was definitely not Nigeria. So why all the hoopla. It felt good for change cheering for GWG than the RED WHITE AND BLUE.

How I wish there are a lot more Nigerian athletes in other competition that way I can represent in my GWG colors.
wanaj0 wrote:

PROUDLY NIGERIAN
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Mudi E wrote:
platinum wrote:they said team usa was playing for every american who ever fell for a nigerian email scam, thats why the beatdown was so severe
I beg this you joke no be am...the thing dry like lake chad. :oops:

:clap: :clap: :clap: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: the ting worse pass the drought wey dey affect us now. :boo:
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

This is quite disgraceful. As a former General, I hereby declare that Nigeria should seriously think about disbanding and stop calling itself a nation :taunt:
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Naija4lyfe wrote:lol the dust havent settled? guys do we any chance against argentina or france what are the match ups like?
Nna, France crowned Lithuania today :scared: :scared: :scared: who bombed on us..Fingas crossed.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Colonel Adamu wrote:This is quite disgraceful. As a former General, I hereby declare that Nigeria should seriously think about disbanding and stop calling itself a nation :taunt:

You think Kenyans should be dropped intp a volcano and seize to exist since they cannot fare better???????? :? :? :? :?