Nigeria V USA

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin
Re: Nigeria V USA

Post by King Futcha »

F360 wrote:Also, did anyone notice that it was Andre Iguodala who hit the three pointer to break the Dream Team's single game Olympic scoring record. Then Iggy again hit the three pointer to break all time single game Olympic scoring record.

The same Iguodala that is a mediocre 3 pt shooter at best was out there treating that Int'l three point line like it was a little kids gym 3 pt line.

The same Iguodala whose papa provided him with Naija blood. (Granted I don't think he and his bro and mum are on good terms with his dad, if they even talk to him at all).

It was like the boy was adding pepper to that wound the U.S. team gave us.
my aunt is very good friends with his mom so ill ask her and get back to you :) I was reading an interview with him the other day seems like doesn't feel too close to Naija
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

ohenhen1 wrote:
mcal wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
mcal wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:The US no get shame, Nigeria is just starting out, and they had to score 158 points on us. I will remember, and I hope most Nigerians remember how a big bully the US are. We need to schedule a friendly against them in football, and gather our full strenght. I am a fan of the Spanish team, I hope they can beat the US.
...that cannot happen, even their mls players go deal with u.

Seriously they need to change the format to U23. The US have an unfair advantage, their league is more advanced than most countries, and they have been playing the sports longer than any country. It should be an age grade competition, enough of the NBA players nonsense. I am now a supporter of Spain for the rest of the tournament. Can't support the Yanks, a bunch of classeless, uncultured, balco drug cheats. They accuse other countries of cheating, when they are the worst culprits, we can talk about Flo Jo and lewis. The Olympic committee should scrap that Flo Jo record, tainted , bunch of cheats. There is a lot of folks that don't like Americans , and going by the people I interact with, I think they are aware of that fact themselves.
...look at the big picture, the yanks own the IOC, the UN, and anything they can dominate they set the rules.
If the rest of world can get 6 to 7 foot 300 pounders, they will force american football into the olympics.
So rules or no rules they decide you tag along.

We need China to rival the US in every thing.
...e go tey for that to happen.
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Ekorian wrote:Kobe toying with us. Yeye womanizer :(

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....