Nigeria disgraced Africa!

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Naijakid
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria disgraced Africa!

Post by Naijakid »

we are easily the most Talented Basketball country in Africa! if only our government paid more attention to the sport cause we have thousands of Nigerian College kids playing College Basketball than any African country i can think of,at UCLA alone we are almost like an entire community of 6 footers...all Nigerians.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Naijakid wrote:we are easily the most Talented Basketball country in Africa! if only our government paid more attention to the sport cause we have thousands of Nigerian College kids playing College Basketball than any African country i can think of,at UCLA alone we are almost like an entire community of 6 footers...all Nigerians.
Were they born in Naija?
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Naijakid
Egg
Egg

Post by Naijakid »

Mr. Piffington wrote:
Naijakid wrote:we are easily the most Talented Basketball country in Africa! if only our government paid more attention to the sport cause we have thousands of Nigerian College kids playing College Basketball than any African country i can think of,at UCLA alone we are almost like an entire community of 6 footers...all Nigerians.
Were they born in Naija?
so many of them were born here.
omey2k4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by omey2k4 »

Heliopolis is doing what a lot of you guys do when other African countries participate in sports. If you are angry at him,look at yourself in the mirror.
http://www.myspace.com/donproductionsbeatz
http://www.soundcloud.com/donproductionsbeatz
www.twitter.com/Donproductions

Listen to my beatz^^^^^
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

ohenhen1 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:I am really getting pissed off at how the media is just making mockery of Nigeria. Dem don finish us for every single channel.
Most Americans are dumb, it is few educated people that is holding he country togetther. Don't pay attention to the stupid idiots in their media. BTW Go Spain.
ohenohen calling some people dumb :shock:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

omey2k4 wrote:Heliopolis is doing what a lot of you guys do when other African countries participate in sports. If you are angry at him,look at yourself in the mirror.
..very correct omey...but he is making too much noise...he should let other African countires do that...its all about Africa not about other inside-out Africans...
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

tfco wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
mke1010 wrote:I am really getting pissed off at how the media is just making mockery of Nigeria. Dem don finish us for every single channel.
Most Americans are dumb, it is few educated people that is holding he country togetther. Don't pay attention to the stupid idiots in their media. BTW Go Spain.
ohenohen calling some people dumb :shock:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Homopolis and Elgayfari have disappeared into obscurity since Egypt lost to Japan by 3 goals to 0. Talking about the pride of Arabia & Africa...
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Ekorian wrote:Homopolis and Elgayfari have disappeared into obscurity since Egypt lost to Japan by 3 goals to 0. Talking about the pride of Arabia & Africa...
You can not compare a 3-0 loss with 10-men to an 83 point loss in basketball. 83. Eighty-Three. Losing by 83 in b-ball is the equivalent of losing by over 10 goals in soccer and I'm not even exaggerating.
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Heliopolis wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Homopolis and Elgayfari have disappeared into obscurity since Egypt lost to Japan by 3 goals to 0. Talking about the pride of Arabia & Africa...
You can not compare a 3-0 loss with 10-men to an 83 point loss in basketball. 83. Eighty-Three. Losing by 83 in b-ball is the equivalent of losing by over 10 goals in soccer and I'm not even exaggerating.
You're right perhaps we should compare your disgraceful 0-3 loss to Japan against Nigeria's 1996 gold and 2008 silver. Makes better sense. :clap:
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Heliopolis wrote:
OH PLS SHARRAP!! Egypt has played in 8 Olympic basketball competitions. Did they ever win a match? I am asking because I thought Nigeria was the first ever african nation to win a basketball game at the Olympics? AND THIS AT ITS FIRST ATTEMPT!! Also let us not forget Nigeria despite its loss to the US became the highest scoring ever African team at the olympics. So what have the likes of Egypt been doing?

Egypt's record

1936 Olympic Games: finished 15th among 21 teams
1948 Olympic Games: finished 19th among 23 teams
1952 Olympic Games: finished 9th among 23 teams
1972 Olympic Games: finished 16th among 16 teams
1976 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams
1984 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams
1988 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams

so WTF do we have you running his mouth about Nigeria being a disgrace when Egypt has been Numero Premiero OLODO at the Olympics!! Consistently shameful performances and you are here removing speck from our eyes when there is a huge sequoia in yours!!

In one tournament NIGERIA has scored more points than any other AFRICAN NATION HAS EVER DONE AT ONE OLYMPICS AND WE HAVE TWO MORE MATCHES TO PLAY!! And you have the nerve to call us a disgrace!! :roll: :boo:

As for those fake arse Nigerians who dont know how to support your nation - let me keep quiet ..
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

green4life wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
You're right perhaps we should compare your disgraceful 0-3 loss to Japan against Nigeria's 1996 gold and 2008 silver. Makes better sense. :clap:
Keep living in the past. Please dont forget to remind us about how great the 1994 Super Eagles were. Here we are nearly 2 decades later and y'all are still bringing those teams up because contemporary Nigerian teams are useless. Y'all like to make fun of Arsenal for its 7 year trophy drought but forget it's been 16+ years since Nigeria won something :laugh:
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Mudi E wrote:
tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

and they were talking about "if Naija loses by 20."

Naija does not do basketball....like, damn!!!!

Your level is WNBA.
...and what would the score be had Ghana played this same U.S. team?
No mind am, coming from a country that could not even feature a Hand ball team. How many Ghanaians were at the Olympics? 9 I heard. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

Cristao II wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
OH PLS SHARRAP!! Egypt has played in 8 Olympic basketball competitions. Did they ever win a match? I am asking because I thought Nigeria was the first ever african nation to win a basketball game at the Olympics? AND THIS AT ITS FIRST ATTEMPT!! Also let us not forget Nigeria despite its loss to the US became the highest scoring ever African team at the olympics. So what have the likes of Egypt been doing?

Egypt's record

1936 Olympic Games: finished 15th among 21 teams
1948 Olympic Games: finished 19th among 23 teams
1952 Olympic Games: finished 9th among 23 teams
1972 Olympic Games: finished 16th among 16 teams
1976 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams
1984 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams
1988 Olympic Games: finished 12th among 12 teams

so WTF do we have you running his mouth about Nigeria being a disgrace when Egypt has been Numero Premiero OLODO at the Olympics!! Consistently shameful performances and you are here removing speck from our eyes when there is a huge sequoia in yours!!

In one tournament NIGERIA has scored more points than any other AFRICAN NATION HAS EVER DONE AT ONE OLYMPICS AND WE HAVE TWO MORE MATCHES TO PLAY!! And you have the nerve to call us a disgrace!! :roll: :boo:

As for those fake arse Nigerians who dont know how to support your nation - let me keep quiet ..
Kai ! See yabbis.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Case closed. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Heliopolis wrote:
green4life wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:
Keep living in the past. Please dont forget to remind us about how great the 1994 Super Eagles were. Here we are nearly 2 decades later and y'all are still bringing those teams up because contemporary Nigerian teams are useless. Y'all like to make fun of Arsenal for its 7 year trophy drought but forget it's been 16+ years since Nigeria won something :laugh:
You guys just got an inferior complex that's all. Nigeria might lose a game here and there, but every game we lose internationally we win another one. Egypt just loses everything internationally. Talking about trophy drought...you guys close down your league....just to train for the ACN, you spend more time jelling than our players and you act like it is a surprise that we win.

Do you know Nigeria has played ACN/W/C qualifiers with only 1 training session? Any useless team can win a trophy when they spend months training.

Have you ever wondered why...you can't qualify for the World Cup or accomplish anything outside of the ANC?

And now you're talking about Basketball....and it is the same dam situation...How many attempts and nothing.

Nigeria has the best international record in African Football overall and at first attempt, we still have a shot to make the next round of the Basketball. We are going for the Kill man...what you got.....what you got?

see this guy making mouth about a basketball loss..when the previous record was even held by Egypt!
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

CMS wrote:
Mudi E wrote:
tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol:

and they were talking about "if Naija loses by 20."

Naija does not do basketball....like, damn!!!!

Your level is WNBA.
...and what would the score be had Ghana played this same U.S. team?
No mind am, coming from a country that could not even feature a Hand ball team. How many Ghanaians were at the Olympics? 9 I heard. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:lol: :lol: :lol:

ok o

WC 2010 - Greece set a record wif Naija (Greece's 1st wc win ever)
London 2012 - Melo & co use The Tigers set record.

but let's look at Ghana...lol

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

Angola & CAR will challenge that thought any day any time!
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Dude seriously how do you come up with these names :ohmy: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Zero Medals :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops: