Egypt v Japan 0-3 (FT) Red card to EGY (9-men)

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

galoise
Egg
Egg
Re: Egypt v Japan 0-3 (FT) Red card to EGY (9-men)

Post by galoise »

What the heck?!?!? RED card! Ref just ruined the game!
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Crisanto is the definition of a bloody fool. Honduras is down to 10 players...
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ref dey vex from the last time he gave the player a yellow and the player walked off gesticulating. that was a soft #$% yellow from the ref.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

100%Naija wrote:Okay i just noticed galoise's avatar...and this ish mad funny:

:rotf:
C place way ya head day looool... people di look football, ya head day na different place :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Props to Japan, they full deserved the win and we deserved the heavy defeat.

We simply were not good enough. We had too many weaknesses, GK, CB, LB, CMs, and CF were all very poor.

You can not cough up possession inside your own half and expect to win football matches at this level. Similarly, you can not concede set piece goals while allowing 2-3 opponents unmarked at a time inside your own box in 3 consecutive matches like we did and expect to win.

To be brutally honest, we advanced mainly due to the easiness of our group. Brazil is Brazil but NZ and Belarus were both extremely poor opponents.

I only see two players from this generation making it to the senior side, Hegazy (CB for Fiorentina) and Mohamed Salah (FC Basel striker).

The red card was harsh IMO but thats what we deserved for making the exact same mistake we made as when we conceded the 1st goal. I dont think the red card made a huge difference in the result of the match although I think the scoreline would've been more flattering if we finished with 11-men. The CB we subbed on to replace the CB that got sent off was directly responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals we conceded. Even when we played with 11-men for 40+ minutes we failed to create a single shot on goal. I got the sense that even if we played for 10 hours today we still werent going to score.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

galoise wrote:What the heck?!?!? RED card! Ref just ruined the game!
its the player's fault. he antagonized the ref and gave him an opportunity to send him off. the ref has shown he is trigger happy with cards. 5 yellows in the 33rd min alone!
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

galoise wrote:What the heck?!?!? RED card! Ref just ruined the game!
Dumb play by the Honduras fella. Very silly and well deserved red card.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

1-1. Whats with defenders freezing and making stupid plays today
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

the rout begins

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

metalalloy wrote:ref dey vex from the last time he gave the player a yellow and the player walked off gesticulating. that was a soft #$% yellow from the ref.
Yup. You see am well well. Bad attitude by the player on the first yellow. I knew then ref will be looking for him. Now it's. 1-1.
galoise
Egg
Egg

Post by galoise »

Lousy goal 1-1
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

chopachop wrote:Helipolis should be put on suicide watch.
Luckily our wife Cameroon is still around to open yansh whenever we're in the mood. 8-)
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Damn. Hondouras defender tried to trap the ball before clearing from his goaline. The rest is history.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

Honduras denied a clear CK
okokobioko
Egg
Egg

Post by okokobioko »

galoise wrote:
okokobioko wrote:
galoise wrote:K GOLASO HOnduras!!!!!!!!!!!
Actually its "Que" :D
Uhmmmm contractions? lool

C = see
Quelqu'un = (sound) kelk-1.
Quand = kan
kan & kelk-1 don't exist in any FORMAL French dictionary on the planet... but sound exactly as quand & quelqu'un respectively & as such are accepted INFORMAL contractions. Same theory applies to QUE & K.
Que is spanish for "what". I dont know why you would use French to justify a fail in Spanish.
"the black man is his own worst enemy; he is jealous of himself,envious and covetous" ---marcus garvey
Naijakid
Egg
Egg

Post by Naijakid »

Heliopolis wrote:Props to Japan, they full deserved the win and we deserved the heavy defeat.

We simply were not good enough. We had too many weaknesses, GK, CB, LB, CMs, and CF were all very poor.

You can not cough up possession inside your own half and expect to win football matches at this level. Similarly, you can not concede set piece goals while allowing 2-3 opponents unmarked at a time inside your own box in 3 consecutive matches like we did and expect to win.

To be brutally honest, we advanced mainly due to the easiness of our group. Brazil is Brazil but NZ and Belarus were both extremely poor opponents.

I only see two players from this generation making it to the senior side, Hegazy (CB for Fiorentina) and Mohamed Salah (FC Basel striker).

The red card was harsh IMO but thats what we deserved for making the exact same mistake we made as when we conceded the 1st goal. I dont think the red card made a huge difference in the result of the match although I think the scoreline would've been more flattering if we finished with 11-men. The CB we subbed on to replace the CB that got sent off was directly responsible for the 2nd and 3rd goals we conceded. Even when we played with 11-men for 40+ minutes we failed to create a single shot on goal. I got the sense that even if we played for 10 hours today we still werent going to score.
coming from a fool who blatantly mocked Nigeria for losing atrociously to USA in a basketball game,i never knew you could go all soft suddenly after Japan taught your useless team a thing or two about football,even your useless Zamalek have being sent packing to Cairo by TP Mazambe and i just can't wait for Berekum Chelsea of Ghana to complete your catalog of woes by beating Ahly today! ..hypocritical twerp :D
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

:shock: 2 - 1 Honduras
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

This ref is daft. The Brazilian stepped on the Honduras player... tufia
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

That was a dive
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Neymar's pk .. na touch and die.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

Naijakid wrote:
Heliopolis wrote:Props to Japan, they full deserved the win and we deserved the heavy defeat.

coming from a fool who blatantly mocked Nigeria for losing atrociously to USA in a basketball game,i never knew you could go all soft suddenly after Japan taught your useless team a thing or two about football,even your useless Zamalek have being sent packing to Cairo by TP Mazambe and i just can't wait for Berekum Chelsea of Ghana to complete your catalog of woes by beating Ahly today! ..hypocritical twerp :D
You cant compare losing 3-0 with 10-men to losing by 83 points. Eighty-Three :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Naijakid wrote:

his ynash is still on fire. na why foam dey comot from both sides of his mouth :rotf:
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

Heliopolis wrote:
Naijakid wrote:

You cant compare losing 3-0 with 10-men to losing by 83 points. Eighty-Three :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
our first olympics in basketball compared to egypts first olympics in football ... oh wait