Post by pajimoh »

how did we qualify again?
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria V Argentina

Post by kolinzo »

I dey go cook pounded yam jor!! Make I chop peacefully!!! Mschew!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

A bit better now.. Just some more hustle on D
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I am wondering if I should go cut my hair or wait...
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

score please?
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Has our coach played basketball before???????
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

pajimoh wrote:score please?
54-32

FORZA JUVE
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

juventuss wrote:
54-32
na which qtr and dem don reach 54 already? :woot:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Kaiiii i thought Aminu was going to flush that shot on that clown :roll: At least it was a flagrant so ball back....Looks like we have settled down just a bit
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

better hustle.. but we just need to run some set plays for easy shots... can't trade jumpers with Argentina

FORZA JUVE
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

pajimoh wrote:
juventuss wrote:
54-32
na which qtr and dem don reach 54 already? :woot:
2nd..

FORZA JUVE
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

We are very lucky we are still down by only 21, now 19 :thumb:

Our boys get heart sha, just no coaching
Last edited by anikulapo on Sat Aug 04, 2012 10:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Player, I go wire your face when I see you. You sold the hype about these NCAA rejects during the qualifiers and we got hooked. Even the Argies looks like the dream team . Can the Naija home-based Basketballers be any worse??? :boo:
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

skillful wrote:Has our coach played basketball before???????
He's taken a basket to the market to buy ball before? Does that count? :roll:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

I'll DVR the rest... laters

FORZA JUVE
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

We need better coaching, Bakare has tried, time for him to step aside.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

I am telling you that our boys have talent and a lotta heart but I would take a high school coach in North Carolina over that mugu Bakare :roll: :roll: :roll:

On the other hand I am disappointed in Aminu!!! He is a legit NBA player. A more talented and younger version of Delfino, yet has allowed himself to float around in the shadows instead of stepping into the limelight.

Cmon son, show the NBA why you deserve that second contract :roll:

MLK.
Cristao II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cristao II »

Much better performance in the 2nd quarter. Skinn got injured however I dont rate him and I am not surprised that Nigeria played and defended better without him.

1Q Arg 37 Nig 19
2Q Arg 20 Nig 18

If this continues - Nigeria should hopefully spring a nasty surprise. It would have been better for them to have played USA last. Seems to be some self esteem issues from that match.Come on Tigers!

For those yabbing Bakare - abeg na him tell the boys to no sabi how to shoot.
"Will we next create false gods to rule over us? How proud have we become, and how blind."

Primary: Lenovo Y410p: i5-4200M | 2GB Nvidia GT755M | 16GB DDR3L | 1000GB SSD | N2230 | LG24MP76 - Windows 10 64-Bit
Secondary: Dell Inspirion 1545: Core2Duo | 4GB RAM | 320GB 5400RPM - Linux Mint Cinnamon
Tertiary: Lenovo Legion 5 Pro: Ryzen 7 5800H | 32GB DDR4 | 2000GB SSD | 8GB NVidia RTX3070 - Windows 11 Pro
HTC U11+ - Xiaomi Mi8
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Ekorian wrote:Player, I go wire your face when I see you. You sold the hype about these NCAA rejects during the qualifiers and we got hooked. Even the Argies looks like the dream team . Can the Naija home-based Basketballers be any worse??? :boo:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: , none of these guys play in the NCAA

Regardless of what happens, you need to realize that this is our first Olympics...no matter how much we want a short-cut to victory, there is still a lot of work to be done, my home is that the work is done in time for the Next Olympics....
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

anikulapo wrote:I am telling you that our boys have talent and a lotta heart but I would take a high school coach in North Carolina over that mugu Bakare :roll: :roll: :roll:

On the other hand I am disappointed in Aminu!!! He is a legit NBA player. A more talented and younger version of Delfino, yet has allowed himself to float around in the shadows instead of stepping into the limelight.

Cmon son, show the NBA why you deserve that second contract :roll:
You need to realise that no matter how talented the kid is, dude cant shoot, when you play this International games, you need to be able to shoot if you play on the outside....
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

pajimoh wrote:
I like the coach but i think he's a math teacher
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

We can do better than coach Bakare, that's true.
However before you start running your mouths, understand a few things...
That man along with a handful other guys kept the Tigers running, we would have no NT if not for those men. There was a time they used to pay out of pocket to get guys to come play for us, to pay for gym shorts and equipment, there was a time all these kids from USA wouldnt play for us, the things Bakare and those men have done for Nigerian hoops will make you weep if you knew the story.

Needless to say, your country is one poofest where selfishness, lack of accountability and greed are the order of the day.

So yes, we can get a better coach but no sane better coach would work under the conditions we offer, don't get it twisted. You don't build a house without a foundation and we have no land talkless of foundation.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”