Olympic swagger ..

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

ElHadary
Suspended Member
Re: Olympic swagger ..

Post by ElHadary »

Oh more uninformed drivel. You confuse Egypt with Libya and think I'm Muslim and think of myself as an Arab.

Here's a pro-tip #$%$ loving cock sucker - I'd be in one of the "Churches" blowing up if you catch my drift...

Something tells me you're too stupid to though. You have as much sense as your country has medals!
Naijakid
Egg
Egg

Post by Naijakid »

ElHadary wrote:Oh more uninformed drivel. You confuse Egypt with Libya and think I'm Muslim and think of myself as an Arab.

Here's a pro-tip #$%$ loving cock sucker - I'd be in one of the "Churches" blowing up if you catch my drift...

Something tells me you're too stupid to though. You have as much sense as your country has medals!
fu*k you and your bunch dawg,i clog all your accursed Middle-eastern barbarians/brethren together as Arab dogs...and why are you giving a fo.ck about how many medals we have won or not?how many have Egypt amassed so far in any since their Olympic history? keep jerking off to how many medals 150million Nigerians have won while the likes of CAR and Niger keep raping your team at will :D
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

And we raped yours twice!

I guess you can say you're upset because we're convicted felons and you're the victims.

Thought considering how you bent over, I wouldn't say that you weren't willing victims...
Naijakid
Egg
Egg

Post by Naijakid »

ElHadary wrote:And we raped yours twice!

I guess you can say you're upset because we're convicted felons and you're the victims.

Thought considering how you bent over, I wouldn't say that you weren't willing victims...

NIGER--------------> SIERRA-LONE--------> 3 straights d#$% SCREWING one common dirty Arab whore called EGYPT <-------------CAR

gang-banging does not get any better than this
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

And we are done with this thread
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE