Nigeria V France

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria V France

Post by Player »

Game tomorrow, still a slim chance we might qualify, we need to beat France and hope that Tunisia beat Lithuania. Both our ball handlers Skinn and Dagunduro are injured....
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Nigeria V France

Post by Player »

Olumide Oyedji Interview, he said some interesting things

http://london2012.fiba.com/pages/eng/fe ... ticle.html
I put my hands up to those guys, all those NBA guys every player is in the team. We have players who don't want to play. We have a lot of players out there, I hope we can get three or four more players down the stretch who are supposed to be in this team.

I believe there are players out there, Nigerian players who turned this country down, who will be man enough to decide to represent their country. We've got to work on these guys to come out and be proud. See LeBron James and all those guys, be eager to represent their country. I hope that all those players out there who are eligible to play for our country can come out for Nigeria.

Hopefully we can keep building, keep getting better. The federation is doing their possible best to make things better, to move forward so I give them kudos.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Nigeria is officially out of the next stage, but we got France and I still expect a good performance by the lads, lets go boys !!!!!
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

lets go
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

:curse: cant we shoot damn
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
grandverve
Egg
Egg

Post by grandverve »

when is the game?
"THE GENTILITY OF A LION SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN AS COWARDICE"

A Manchester United FC FANantic - Our history makes us STRONG, your hatred makes us STRONGER
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

6-0 France, same ool same ol
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

grandverve wrote:when is the game?
right now
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

seem we got support today
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

under the rim, shoot, miss, rebound, shoot, miss... smh
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

How come everybody can shoot we cant shoot 9-0
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

lol.. we have not scored a point
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

13-5
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

13-5
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

15-8 on a 3 by Oguchi
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

Thats more like it
sabb
Egg
Egg

Post by sabb »

oguchi we need ur 3 pointers o, so no disappoint
To d Super Eagles - there's no limit to wot can be accomplished when nobody cares who gets the credit (ucb)
speech is ma hammer bang d world into shape - mos def
A win is a win, whether u win by an inch or by a mile - Dominic Toretto
life without knowledge is death in disguise - talib kweli
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

21-10
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

France just picking up offensive boards, like cheap kpomes by Sheraton
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

23-10 after the first
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

Our guys are not hustling back, hear how Obasohan was yelling at his teammates "common ya'll get back"
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Dodo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Dodo »

4/17 2s
2/5 3s
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Boy oh boy