Nigeria V France

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

Godfather
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria V France

Post by Godfather »

soothsayer wrote:based on the nature of the conversation I guess we did....
Nigeria 73 - 79 France
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kolinzo »

I had no doubt in my that these guys were ballers, the coach was just not good enough for this level. Had it been we were in the Group B we would have done better.

The coach must improve his coaching repertoire to coach at the highest level. If he were in the United States he'd be only good to coach Junior High school team (i.e. jss). The players individually did their best but the coach failed them.
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

juventuss wrote:Coaching is part of it, players are part of it. IF we want to compete against the top 5 teams in the world, we need to improve our game all around. IF we want to sustain it and become a major player in basketball, we need to establish it at home.
Yes we need balance..How motogo work properly if one part dey kampe while anotha don pafuka?? they need each otha!!!!!!!!! :thumb:
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

Player wrote:
wanaj0 wrote:
K wrote:Its clear to me now that Tony Skinn was a problem
Skinn is too SHORT
Skinn is not the problem please we cant single 1 player out, the problem was that our energizer Dagunduro was injured and we needed him to put more pressure on Skinn and the others guards to perform defensively and on offence...

You say this.Then u say this.... what r u saying?? U sound just like the person u are criticizing.
The wars fought in the world are only a reflection of the wars fought within people....
Man Ataye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Man Ataye »

amafolas wrote:Wow. I just watched the game. I didnt know that Oguchi was that much of a baller. OK whats up with AbdFarouk Aminu. He had this dazed this look throughout. Is he just to immature for this level. Big ups to Ike Diogu, he balled all through the tournament. He was a man. Tony Skin, too fast, too reckless, not enough strength or size. Alade amini

Things like this will improve now..4 yrs will zip by and this will be distant memory. I feel they can do better with better planning..Remember, more naijans are cropping up in D1 basketball, and playing pro in europe and usa...world watch out, it will get toguther from here...More support, input and financing from home with sports authorities and it will grow. This is a priority game for us..Let the support and enthusiasm begin.