D'Tigers - NY Times Article

Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: D'Tigers - NY Times Article

Post by platinum »

Like I said in one of the game threads...if you know the things Bakare and some of the other coaches have done for the team, and the things the players have had to go thru over the years, you will be tempted to swear off everything Nigerian... these guys have heart, determination, desire, and pure selflessness.
And indeed, they WILL keep getting better.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
femibyte
Egg
Egg

Post by femibyte »

If only there we like-minded folks like these in the govt. and politics. If only...
You'll Never Walk Alone... - Liverpool FC
http://www.femibyte.com
Player
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Player »

Even though I like stories, I want to see some more actions, those guys went through a lot, I hope someone high in the Sports Ministry is planning to do something about this.
"The house Negro and the field Negro sat at dinner, when the field Negro turned his head, the house Negro put some poison in his food but the field Negro saw him do it and when the house Negro turned his head, the field Negro "turned the tray around."
wanaj0
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wanaj0 »

Ugbowo wrote:Wow. I was a big critic of the prformance against Lithuania and the USA. These guys have done a lot for this country and they should be proud of their accomplishments.
:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

Now you see what we are talking about. Just look at how injury decimated them. Yet some would like the coach sacked! Are we so wicked?

The bobo should step aside before dying because of Nigeria. Seems Nigeria and Nigerians are not worth the trouble.
“We do not have natural disasters in Nigeria, the only disaster we have is human beings,”
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Player wrote:Even though I like stories, I want to see some more actions, those guys went through a lot, I hope someone high in the Sports Ministry is planning to do something about this.

The reason they've had to go through a tunnel of $hit is precisely because of the sports ministry Player...Put your hopes and prayers somewhere else :(
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
CMS
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by CMS »

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
http://nigeriamasterweb.com/paperfrmes.html

Keshi said that before the team arrived South Africa that he told skipper Joseph Yobo that the Eagles were going to win the Cup but the former Everton defender did not believe.
:lol:
MI5
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by MI5 »

Don't expect much... Nobody in sports ministry is going to do anything... Its back to business as usual...

Player wrote:Even though I like stories, I want to see some more actions, those guys went through a lot, I hope someone high in the Sports Ministry is planning to do something about this.
Soldier of Fortune...
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Trained by a Great Dane, boxing team trained by Bobby Davro...keep driving Miss Daisy!