Welcome to the Tokyo 2020 Olympics forum

Moderator: Moderator Team

mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: 200m Women Final

Post by mcal »

kalani wrote:http://www.mercurynews.com/other-sports ... -her-heart

read this article. I like Felix, she's a foxy mama, but corporate issues led to her competing in this Olympics.
...tarmoh is African immigrant, so take ur tongue count ur teeth. American v African.
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

I think Tarmoh is competing in the 4x100, so she has an opportunity to get a medal still.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

This final was great to watch. I thought Campbell had it but she made her move too early and gassed out at the end. Had she paced herself better she probably would've won since she was the fastest one in the field. I wish the Men's 200 and 400m races were this competitive...watch Bolt completely dust the competition again today.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Heliopolis wrote:This final was great to watch. I thought Campbell had it but she made her move too early and gassed out at the end. Had she paced herself better she probably would've won since she was the fastest one in the field. I wish the Men's 200 and 400m races were this competitive...watch Bolt completely dust the competition again today.
It's worth saving !
You saw how the General correctly predicted 1-2 !
A criminal trial is not a search for truth. Science is a search for truth. Alan Dershowitz
phantomjournalist
Egg
Egg

Post by phantomjournalist »

Heliopolis wrote:This final was great to watch. I thought Campbell had it but she made her move too early and gassed out at the end. Had she paced herself better she probably would've won since she was the fastest one in the field. I wish the Men's 200 and 400m races were this competitive...watch Bolt completely dust the competition again today.
His only comp is Blake who has the 2nd fastest 200m time in history at 19.26. If he can better his PB, then he will be a threat to Bolt. That's a big 'if' though.
Blue is the color.
Killa Adjei wrote: Barcelona won the champions league something your useless team can only touch in their dreams..
%$#@^& moron.
bonecrusher
Egg
Egg

Post by bonecrusher »

Mudi E wrote:Allyson Felix is very toothy sha...but she no bad at all.
she looks Igbo too
soothsayer
Egg
Egg

Post by soothsayer »

bonecrusher wrote:
Mudi E wrote:Allyson Felix is very toothy sha...but she no bad at all.
she looks Igbo too
She looks American also... :tic:
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

phantomjournalist wrote:
His only comp is Blake who has the 2nd fastest 200m time in history at 19.26. If he can better his PB, then he will be a threat to Bolt. That's a big 'if' though.
bolt wins